Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 15 55 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Am I now supposed to chant, "Lock Him Up !!" like I'm in Junior High ? Or maybe a cute nickname like "Deceitful Donald" ? I could be a twit and make a tweet. Nah....because the only guy who's managed to tell the truth for the last 3 months or so, happens to be the attorney of a hired whore. He says we're only in the 2nd quarter of the game. I believe him. So I'll just sit back and twist one up and watch this unfold. I've even got my own soundtrack from my old sandisk...

[[I'm) Winning.....Santana
    We've Only Just Begun....The Carpenters
    Liar.....Three Dog Night
    What a Fool Believes....Doobie Bros.
    [[Nothing Like) The Boy from New York City....The Ad Libs
    Lock Him Up.....Sharon & Loretta
    The Billionaire Blues....David James
    Donny's Blues.....The Frost
    Who's Zooming Who ?.....The Queen
    A Legal Matter.....The Who
    A Song for Donny....The Whispers
    meh ,it is just another brick in the wall.

When Al Gore tried to litigate his way to victory, leaving the Country in paralysis awaiting a court outcome, I thought, "well this is Al Gore, not all Democrats are like that". I knew that not all Democrats flaunted Al Gore's version of noblesse oblige. Al Gore must have been the one off.

I was wrong. Hillary's version of noblesse oblige included calling American workers "a basket of deplorables". That didn't impress. Democrats have picked it up since Al Gore and have become compliant vassals of the Deep State and fertile territory for neocons. Super hawk John McCain seems to be Democrats' favorite Republican. The hypocritical search for Russians behind every bush seems to have turned into taking down people around Trump for lies and other non-cooperation with Mueller himself a known liar [[Iceland). The MSM pumps out its narrative 24/7. John Brennan's head seems about to explode. If successful, this coup attempt will not sit well with 'deplorables' who had patiently waited out Obama the Twit's long eight years. I don't think the coup will cause a civil war. Nothing came of the polarization around the Vietnam War or dumping Nixon. [[Thank you Richard Nixon for ending Johnson's War and FDR's involuntary servitude requirement). But the confusion, acrimony, disunity, and lack of direction caused by this self-feeding might be interpreted as weakness by our enemies and as their opportunity to grab Taiwan, turn up the heat on Israel, and cause mischief in S. America. Hold on to your seats. Perhaps, that is ok or desired by Deep State elites. Maybe some opportunities can derive from crises for both our enemies and our Deep State elites and is considered a chance worth taking for power by Democrats. My take: The proper place to take down Trump, if that is the limited goal, is in the voting booth in 2020 rather than in expansive unending inquisitions.
    Last edited by oladub; August-22-18 at 11:10 AM.

^
    Good Whataboutism bingo. You got Hillary, Deep State and Al Gore.

You forgot to mention black NFL players, Nancy Pelosi, Mexicans, Europeans and Hollywood, though.

^ you could have asked Mollie Tibbetts how she feels about the Mexican bad hombre illegal immigrants,if they had not killed her while she out for a jog.

Do you think that you can wash that blood off of your hands?

Bham, Yes, I'm guilty of addressing my perspective of the larger picture, including the past and future, instead of focusing on the MSM talking points of the day. Better keep your blinders on so you can stay focused on the latter.
    Last edited by oladub; August-22-18 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Am I now supposed to chant, "Lock Him Up !!" like I'm in Junior High ? Or maybe a cute nickname like "Deceitful Donald" ? I could be a twit and make a tweet. Nah....because the only guy who's managed to tell the truth for the last 3 months or so, happens to be the attorney of a hired whore. He says we're only in the 2nd quarter of the game. I believe him. So I'll just sit back and twist one up and watch this unfold. I've even got my own soundtrack from my old sandisk...

[[I'm) Winning.....Santana
    We've Only Just Begun....The Carpenters
    Liar.....Three Dog Night
    What a Fool Believes....Doobie Bros.
    [[Nothing Like) The Boy from New York City....The Ad Libs
    Lock Him Up.....Sharon & Loretta
    The Billionaire Blues....David James
    Donny's Blues.....The Frost
    Who's Zooming Who ?.....The Queen
    A Legal Matter.....The Who
    A Song for Donny....The Whispers

Excellent. Here's another one for your playlist: He's Misstra Know-it-All by Stevie Wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ you could have asked Mollie Tibbetts how she feels about the Mexican bad hombre illegal immigrants,if they had not killed her while she out for a jog.

Good cultist, nice job at obfuscation.

Why are you asking me? I don't hire illegals. Trump, on the other hand, has a long history of hiring illegals.

The employer of this murderer was a prominent Trump supporter, BTW. Why don't you ask him?

Well your border patrol just shot and killed two Mexican teens across the line in Mexico. Retribution maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    B Better keep your blinders on so you can stay focused on the latter.
    Indeed I will. Like most folks, I'll be focused on the last days of this disintegrating Presidency, and Trump's probable path to federal prison.

Cultists, on the other hand, will have an array of irrelevant diversionary tactics [[but whatabout Catherine the Great?!) to make sense of their crumbling reality.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Well your border patrol just shot and killed two Mexican teens across the line in Mexico. Retribution maybe.
    Or maybe just a good shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post

Why are you asking me? I don't hire illegals. Trump, on the other hand, has a long history of hiring illegals.

The employer of this murderer was a prominent Trump supporter, BTW. Why don't you ask him?
    She posted on Twitter in December how she hated white people because a republican had won,but yet it was an illegal “Brown” person that killed her.

There was an I9 from the employer,but my guess being the guy was already deported once for being in the country illegally the second time he proably used purchased ID in order to circumvent the system.

That can happen to any employer no matter what way they lean.

Not sure how,it’s a broken system that needs to be fixed,is such a confusing concept to those on the left.

That can happen to any employer no matter what way they lean.
    Um, no. There's something called e-verify. Not hard to determine legal residency, which requires a green card with work verification [[which is posted right on the card, with picture of worker).

E-verify is very simple. I've used it. It would be EXTREMELY difficult to game unless you're James Bond or something.

Employer, like Trump, is vile scum who hates immigrants but will use illegal labor to make an extra buck.

^ I doubt you have ever employed or caused employment of immigrants if you are unaware of what a I 9 is.

E verify is a computer that cross checks provided information,if the provided information passes then it is clear.Not exactly a extremely difficult to game system.

Nice try putting it on your current lovable president sense he did not design or implement the system and has been pushing from day one for reform,while you stand up on a soap box crying racist,because frankly you do not have any solutions,so that is all you can do.
    Last edited by Richard; August-22-18 at 01:08 PM.

Trump was hired, in part, to send illegal non-citizens home. He seems to be trying to do that and with some limited success. I realize Democrats have difficulty with the concept of proportionality but turning around tens or hundreds of thousands of illegal non-citizens dwarfs the relative number he may have hired. That said, Trump should pay stiff fines if he was convicted of doing so.

The accused murderer is an illegal non-citizen. He can't even vote for Trump. I'm having trouble finding a link verifying your claim that Christhian Bahana Rivera "was a prominent Trump supporter". I also didn't find out when Mr. Rivera came to the U.S. or whether he was a 'unaccompanied child' or dreamer. His Republican farm employer is as much to blame for Mollie Tibbets' death as Democrats.

^ I doubt you have ever employed or caused employment of immigrants if you are unaware of what a I 9 is.

E verify is a computer that cross checks provided information,if the provided information passes then it is clear.Not exactly a extremely difficult to game system.
    This is all a lie. E-verify is almost impossible to game.

You need to verify appearance. You think illegal farm workers are undergoing elaborate plastic surgery to look like someone else? LOL

E-verify does not just check I-9, it checks ALL DHS and Soc Sec records. If you are a LEGAL immigrant you have a mountain of DHS data.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Trump was hired, in part, to send illegal non-citizens home.
    Except he's married to a [[former) illegal and has been found liable by NY State twice for mass-hiring illegals, paying huge fines.

So he wants to deport his wife and jail himself? Do tell! You might even have me joining the Cult if this is true.

Or maybe just a good shot.
    Makes the talk about school lunch seen kinda lame dont it?

This is all a lie. E-verify is almost impossible to game.

You need to verify appearance. You think illegal farm workers are undergoing elaborate plastic surgery to look like someone else? LOL

E-verify does not just check I-9, it checks ALL DHS and Soc Sec records. If you are a LEGAL immigrant you have a mountain of DHS data.
    Once again you come up with the lying thing again,just because you do not know what the phuck you are talking about everybody is a liar.

1. What is the purpose of the Form I-9? Federal law requires employers to verify the identity and employment authorization of new employees and to reverify employment authorization only in certain instances at a later date. Employers must use Form I-9 to do this. Your employer will ask you to complete Section 1. Please review the instructions and print clearly.

What part of that confuses you?

And be so you can be in compliance in the future instead of basing on what you think here is the link.

https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/defau...eInfoSheet.pdf

Now go call them liars also.

I-9 is mandatory

E-verify is voluntary

I 9 holds weight over e-verify all day long

https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/ab...y-and-form-i-9

Now you can go call them liars also.
    Last edited by Richard; August-22-18 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Makes the talk about school lunch seen kinda lame dont it?
    Big difference between starving little kids in school verses border patrol making an arrest while being pelted with rocks from a well known drug smuggler that ended up being shot.

Personaly,I think it is not wise to be throwing rocks at an authority figure with a gun,but I guess we all have our quirks.

I guess it was a common thought sense the agent was acquitted.

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/st...-1202450399%2F

Word of the day "campaign".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE2XHYxkJgw

Bull-shitter 'N Chief.

Wish he would make up his mind.

Um, no. There's something called e-verify.

What a green-horn.

Once again you come up with the lying thing again,just because you do not know what the phuck you are talking about everybody is a liar.
    Well, yeah. Sometimes people lie. In this case, you're lying.

I use e-verify on a regular basis. You need MULTIPLE pieces of ID. You need to verify PICTURES of employee, straight from Homeland Security.

You cannot use random stolen Soc or IDs unless you basically "became" that person through massive reconstructive surgery and identity fraud. Farm help isn't doing that.

Well, yeah. Sometimes people lie. In this case, you're lying.

I use e-verify on a regular basis. You need MULTIPLE pieces of ID. You need to verify PICTURES of employee, straight from Homeland Security.

You cannot use random stolen Soc or IDs unless you basically "became" that person through massive reconstructive surgery and identity fraud. Farm help isn't doing that.
    Well,I sent you the links with the rules,just because you do something wrong it does not make it right.

If you think there is no such thing as a fake ID or identity fraud you really are confused or came off of the boat sooner then you will admit.

Except he's married to a [[former) illegal and has been found liable by NY State twice for mass-hiring illegals, paying huge fines.

So he wants to deport his wife and jail himself? Do tell! You might even have me joining the Cult if this is true.
    In which court was she declared an illegal alien except in your mind? We went through this before. She was admitted with an "Einstein" visa, which, as the lawyer explained, was often accomplished by narrowing the definition of what someone does well. Your sudden newfound concern for illegal immigration is a positive development.

I've got one. Although I oppose involuntary servitude, have any dreamers or other illegal non-citizens ever been kicked out of the country for not observing draft registration laws? Did Christhian Bahana Rivera register before he killed the Iowa girl? Get going on prosecuting dreamers and other illegal aliens who haven't registered and you can make a haul and probably prevent a few such crimes for good measure.
    Last edited by oladub; August-22-18 at 10:34 PM.

Well,I sent you the links with the rules,just because you do something wrong it does not make it right.

If you think there is no such thing as a fake ID or identity fraud you really are confused or came off of the boat sooner then you will admit.

Those are contaminated spam links, he won't look @ those.

Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 15 55 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 75 115 165 ... LastLast