Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 56 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Before we continue can you show me where I accused McCain of anything.
    Post #1364. I quoted it.

You are useing politifact as a reference but yet
    https://www.npr.org/2012/01/10/14497...ing-under-fire disagrees.
    NPR does not disagree. NPR has repeatedly described Politifact as nonpartisan. See here.

NPR invites people from all viewpoints to provide their opinions. Mark Hemingway was one of them, and he disagrees.

Mark Hemingway is an editorialist who writes for right-wing media outlets like The Weekly Standard, The Washington Times, The National Review, The Federalist, and GetReligion. See here.

No one says those publications are nonpartisan, not even the publications themselves.
    Last edited by bust; July-01-18 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Post #1364. I quoted it.
    What part of show me where I accused anybody of anything are you confused on?

What part of show me where I accused anybody of anything are you confused on?
    Richard, post #1364 is right there in front of you. To make it simple, here it is again, along with the post you were writing in reference to. Perhaps you are better at explaining your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, I follow that those of you on the other side didn’t use Hitlerys and Obombers.

The pussy grabbing reference was a Chump homegrown, remember. Ima reiterating, no harm intended, guffaw.

As for service, so much vile talk about John McCain by Potus and White House staffers over the past couple of years about someone who endured the worst offenses and came out strong enough to represent your nation gracefully, it has enraged me to no end.

I sympathize with all my friends on this forum who feel what I feel about his injustice.
    That would be you personal views,feelings and opinion,which you are entitled to.

Name,rank and serial number,if he gave out sensitive or classified information that cost others thier lives in the interest of self preservation then that would be his cross to bear and others may have and would be also entitled to thier opinions and feelings on the matter.

Some take giving classified information to the enemy during a war as a very serious subject.

Half of the country really does not care about his public service,if he is a republican then he is dirt and has not accomplished anything in the best interest of the country.

They have stood up for years showing thier displeasure towards him,so what is any different now then before?
    If you weren't referring to John McCain, who was it then?

You accused me of making an accusation against Mc Cain,and you still have not shown me where I personally accused him of anything.

You are just seeing what you want to see without comprehending what I wrote.
    Last edited by Richard; July-01-18 at 03:13 PM.

I'm going to leave this here. I'm confident everyone else understands what you wrote.

From April 2017: AI robots learning racism, sexism and other prejudices from humans, study finds
    Last year, a Microsoft chatbot called Tay was given its own Twitter account and allowed to interact with the public.

It turned into a racist, pro-Hitler troll with a penchant for bizarre conspiracy theories in just 24 hours. “[George W] Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now,” it wrote. “Donald Trump is the only hope we’ve got.”
    Just sayin'.

Richard, can we agree to a ground rule? Once a post is quoted and commented upon we don't go back and change it?

You keep adding material to your posts in an attempt to make them something they were not, which makes it look like I selectively quoted them when I did not.

Even so, the additional material doesn't change anything. My criticism stands.
    Last edited by bust; July-01-18 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    The same goes for dogs.

Is It Possible That a Dog Could Be Racist?
    Subtle behavior on the part of a dog's owner can develop prejudice in a dog.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ould-be-racist
    Last edited by bust; July-01-18 at 03:51 PM.

The same goes for dogs.

Is It Possible That a Dog Could Be Racist?
    Subtle behavior on the part of a dog's owner can develop prejudice in a dog.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ould-be-racist
    Ah. Then that explains it.

Richard! Fetch!

Richard, can we agree to a ground rule? Once a post is quoted and commented upon we don't go back and change it?

You keep adding material to your posts in an attempt to make them something they were not, which makes it look like I selectively quoted them when I did not.

Even so, the additional material doesn't change anything. My criticism stands.
    I see,you are going to play that game,I did not change my post,you made an accusation against me back it up,or at very least be a adult about it.

you qouted it 5 times,explain how I could have changed my post within your quote.

You have proved canuks post.

Ah. Then that explains it.

Richard! Fetch!
    If that were the case I would be a rich dog,and if you did not pay me copywrite proceeds for useing my picture,I would hire snoopy to sue you.

His assistant would show you guys what those little birds twirling around your heads are not real.

Some should really try living life outside of the blender,it is really not that scary.
    Last edited by Richard; July-01-18 at 04:51 PM.

I see,you are going to play that game,I did not change my post,you made an accusation against me back it up,or at very least be a adult about it.

you qouted it 5 times,explain how I could have changed my post within your quote.

You have proved canuks post.
    Post #1375. I responded to it when it was one short sentence. Then you added another paragraph. So I updated my response to include your additional commentary. Then you added three paragraphs more.

This gets tiring fast, Richard.

There are others here who don't respond to you. If it wan't obvious enough already, your shenanigans reveal they are wiser than me.

And now you're at it again....

Name:  richard_modifying-post.png
Views: 3305
Size:  3.8 KB

Post #1375. I responded to it when it was one short sentence. Then you added another paragraph. So I updated my response to include your additional commentary. Then you added three paragraphs more.

This gets tiring fast, Richard.

There are others here who don't respond to you. If it wan't obvious enough already, your shenanigans reveal they are wiser than me.
    you should just quit while your ahead,every post I display is modified in the interest of spelling in order to keep the heads exploding to a minimum,but not for content in order to weave.

Not sure what the whole people do not respond to me thing is about,I would hope not everybody would just like everybody does not respond to you.

It is also clear you have not comprehended my original post and instead of embracing the inefficiency you try to pass blame on to me for your shortcoming.

Its a discussion not a popularity contest,of course if one was insecure,I could see the need to feel loved,maybe you might try getting a dog?

You seem to have done the compatibility research part of it already.

Note: edited for the deletion of the double words that the phone places at random and not for content.
    Last edited by Richard; July-01-18 at 05:14 PM.

every post I display is modified in the interest of spelling...
    Thanks for the guffaw!

I hope you are encouraged by Bong-man's error to keep your spell-checking to a mimimum. Your infleunce is spreading. That accreditation may someday be yous after all.
    Last edited by bust; July-01-18 at 05:33 PM.

lolsalols...

Views: 3292
Size:  3.9 KB

lolsalols...

Views: 3292
Size:  3.9 KB
    Well it has been fun on a stormy Sunday afternoon,but thank you for playing and being exhibit A: For Mr Canuck.

My dinner is slow cooked and ready,so I hope you have a nice evening.

If that were the case I would be a rich dog,and if you did not pay me copywrite proceeds for useing my picture,I would hire snoopy to sue you.

His assistant would show you guys what those little birds twirling around your heads are not real.

Some should really try living life outside of the blender,it is really not that scary.
    Here, we're witnessing all the wrong turns an AI bot can take [[from a meager "picture" of a "dog") while pretending to be a human who is pretending to be an AI bot.

Tip:The consistent misspellings need to be randomized to be convincing. Even an illiterate human gets it right by chance sometimes.

Keep banging the rocks together guys. You're getting warmer!

Alan Turing would be proud.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-01-18 at 10:50 PM.

^ Bots are so yesterday,can I introduce you to Erica?

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...bot-revolution

This one is an actress and already played in a movie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ads-China.html

They have already been tested as barrastias in coffee shops,they do not ask for $15 per hour and at the end of the day you just stick em in a broom closet until the next morning.

hopefully they will be on Amazon soon.
    Last edited by Richard; July-01-18 at 11:15 PM.

"blender" = "blinder" LOL! I confess it took me this long to spot that.

I've never experienced any human who has ever blundered that badly.

That's about as close to unintelligible as one could possibly get.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-01-18 at 11:33 PM.

No,it was spelled and applied correctly,as you show,you are still spinning around.

You guys go from placing accusations to dogs in 15 posts instead of a simple,sorry I read it wrong 14 posts ago,I do not know maybe you guys like chasing your tails in a circle.

What is that saying? if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance ......

No,it was spelled and applied correctly,as you show,you are still spinning around.

You guys go from placing accusations to dogs in 15 posts instead of a simple,sorry I read it wrong 14 posts ago,I do not know maybe you guys like chasing your tails in a circle.
    you were to exple at
    What is that saying? if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance ......

Well the good news is you excel at misspelling.

It is a lot better than if you were to cough and expel at Miss Spelling.

^ pictures of Miss Spelling?

Nobody's interested what a shortass liberal intellectual boor has to say. He's yesterday's man. If they ever meet face to waist I hope Trump doesn't accidently step on him.

Page 56 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 106 156 ... LastLast