Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 48 of 207 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Goo.......ttle.
    The [[or Trudeau) addition was aimed directly at you; just to see what stupid meaningless answer you’d have to come up with. And you excelled yourself [[even though the boxed quote above makes more sense).

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The [[or Trudeau) addition was aimed directly at you; just to see what stupid meaningless answer you’d have to come up with. And you excelled yourself [[even though the boxed quote above makes more sense).

I’ve never been so insulted in all my life.

Good luck with your NK daydreaming. That will fall as flat as a day old open Coke bottle.

Your mayor Ford knew all about coke bottles, didn't he?

That was Toronto's mayor. I'm from Montreal. Nice try.

That was Toronto's mayor. I'm from Montreal. Nice try.

Try thinking a little more Nationally, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Try thinking a little more Nationally, eh?
    Yes, the mayor of Canada. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone you just suggested that.
    Last edited by canuck; June-11-18 at 03:54 PM.

... [Trump] has all the behavior traits of small-dick-tators.
    Which explains Abby Huntsman's recent Freudian slip:
    Fox News Momentarily Pivots to Truthful Journalism.
    Regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators," she proclaimed, "what we are seeing right now—this is history."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Which explains Abby Huntsman's recent Freudian slip:
    Fox News Momentarily Pivots to Truthful Journalism.
    Yup. She sure made sense of an epic moment.

She and Kellyanne seem to have him figured out: https://www.politico.com/video/2018/...-cheese-066275
    Yup. She sure made sense of an epic moment.

Say what you will about Trump, he's still closer to ending the Korean war conflict than any President has been in the last 60 years. If President Trump manages to pull this off [[A big if), the Nobel Committee should attempt to redeem themselves by rescinding the Peace Prize they handed out to Obama and have it reengraved.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; June-12-18 at 08:40 AM.

Yes, the mayor of Canada. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone you just suggested that.

You seem to be a lot slower then I gave you credit for. "your" as in can-o'-duh, you know, the country you live in? Never mind, just ask someone passing by your "will beg for beer" sign, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Say what you will about Trump, he's still closer to ending the Korean war conflict than any President has been in the last 60 years. If President Trump manages to pull this off [[A big if), the Nobel Committee should attempt to redeem themselves by rescinding the Peace Prize they handed out to Obama and have it reengraved.
    President Trump has already pulled off the de-escalation of NK Nuclear Testing and threats of anhialation to various areas of Asia and North America; but we won’t know if he’s “pulled it off””forever” until long after he’s gone. If we had a “Trump” forever it would work forever.

When we have to return to our “diplomatic” presidents of the caliber of obama [[that will “diplomatically” enable an Iran to achieve nuclear capability and give them $150 Billion so they can do it). You can be sure they will fuck it up because they’re only concerned with the process and not results, and kicking the can down the road so they’re always “needed”. They will find something to demand from NK that NK cannot deliver.

For sure they will not be prepared to let any Trump success continue.
    Last edited by coracle; June-13-18 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You seem to be a lot slower then I gave you credit for. "your" as in can-o'-duh, you know, the country you live in? Never mind, just ask someone passing by your "will beg for beer" sign, eh?

Yes, So you're the potbellied with plaid bermudas who stumbled headlong into my sign and broke his dentures.

Sorry, I'll be more careful next time. Your Tigers cap gave you away. Cheers...

Adjust your toque so it is not covering your eyes ^

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Adjust your toque so it is not covering your eyes ^

I probably hallucinated. I'm on a three day bender.

^ see how you are,and you did not even share.

No wonder Trump is pissed,you guys are hoarding all of the good whiskey.

NY state's attorney general... Chump Foundation... Ahhh, schucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

and then there's this guy....

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...lso-ncna883676

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    and then there's this guy....

And there's this guy. [[I used to ride my bike on his road nearly every day on my way to work).

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ted-police-say

Last edited by Johnnny5; June-15-18 at 09:58 PM.

Welcome to Michael Cohen World, it's been a busy week!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...r-court-filing

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/polit...eam/index.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ger-his-lawyer

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...records-623661

To sum it up:
    -Cohen's and his entire legal team have "parted ways", so either they all quit or he fired all of them.
    -Despite howls from Donald Trump and the Right Wing media about the FBI raid on Cohen's home and office violating "attorney-client privilege", court-appointed "Special Master" Barbara Jones has largely completed her review of the seized material and found that less than 1% of it is actually legitimate attorney-client communications that are protected [[prosecutors won't get those files). The other +99% of the seized material will be given to prosecutors.
    - The FBI was able to piece back together several documents that Cohen had shredded in an attempt to destroy them. They also uncovered 700 pages of messages that Cohen sent and received through encrypted phone apps like Signal and WhatsApp.
    -Sources close to Cohen have said that he expects to be arrested "any day now."
    -Given all the new revelations, Trump today further sought to put distance between himself and his former fixer, saying that Cohen is "not his lawyer" and that he and Cohen haven't spoke "in a long time."

Meanwhile, there is a great deal of speculation that Cohen's legal team departing means that Cohen is thinking of cutting a plea deal and cooperating with prosecutors [[which only applies if he has something of value to give them in exchange for leniency). The other theory is that Cohen is floating that theory himself as a trial balloon to get help from Trump, i.e. "I'm in a lot of trouble here, I need a pardon." Either way, it would indicate that Cohen knows he's prison-bound and is looking for a way out. Either Trump rewards Cohen's silence with a pardon or Cohen flips and turns state's witness to save his own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Welcome to Michael Cohen World, it's been a busy week!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...r-court-filing

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/polit...eam/index.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ger-his-lawyer

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...records-623661

To sum it up:
    -Cohen's and his entire legal team have "parted ways", so either they all quit or he fired all of them.
    -Despite howls from Donald Trump and the Right Wing media about the FBI raid on Cohen's home and office violating "attorney-client privilege", court-appointed "Special Master" Barbara Jones has largely completed her review of the seized material and found that less than 1% of it is actually legitimate attorney-client communications that are protected [[prosecutors won't get those files). The other +99% of the seized material will be given to prosecutors.
    - The FBI was able to piece back together several documents that Cohen had shredded in an attempt to destroy them. They also uncovered 700 pages of messages that Cohen sent and received through encrypted phone apps like Signal and WhatsApp.
    -Sources close to Cohen have said that he expects to be arrested "any day now."
    -Given all the new revelations, Trump today further sought to put distance between himself and his former fixer, saying that Cohen is "not his lawyer" and that he and Cohen haven't spoke "in a long time."

Meanwhile, there is a great deal of speculation that Cohen's legal team departing means that Cohen is thinking of cutting a plea deal and cooperating with prosecutors [[which only applies if he has something of value to give them in exchange for leniency). The other theory is that Cohen is floating that theory himself as a trial balloon to get help from Trump, i.e. "I'm in a lot of trouble here, I need a pardon." Either way, it would indicate that Cohen knows he's prison-bound and is looking for a way out. Either Trump rewards Cohen's silence with a pardon or Cohen flips and turns state's witness to save his own ass.

Wow! they went through a boatload of documents in record time.
    And to think, they said it would take 75yrs to go through Hillary's emails.

#1197 - .BOOOORING...Yawn!

That's alot of yoga, daughter wedding and family and what not emails to read... get a comfortable chair.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Wow! they went through a boatload of documents in record time.
    And to think, they said it would take 75yrs to go through Hillary's emails.

Page 48 of 207 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 98 148 ... LastLast