Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 42 of 207 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 5151

Comey is pumping up book sales,he is going to say whatever draws the most controversial upside.

The president has 50 million subscribers so Comey likes to stay in his feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Comey is pumping up book sales,he is going to say whatever draws the most controversial upside.

The president has 50 million subscribers so Comey likes to stay in his feed.

Is that what you're gonna run with? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Is that what you're gonna run with? lol.
    yea,I was just buying you more time to post the link of Russian collusion proof,did you find it yet ?

"Morally unfit to be President"...best part of the interview.

Anybody that says anything against him becomes the new hero in their eyes,but help me out a little here,with all of the experts on how to be president,who is the president today?

I forgot,must be my short term memory acting up.

An opinion piece over at CBC. I could do w/o the headline/opening, but I found the middle of the article which discusses Mueller and Comey somewhat interesting.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trump...lues-1.4623564

Instead of paying respect to the death of a former first lady, he continues this...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76502358671361

Maybe he's pissed because she spoke the truth....

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/0...-intv-lead.cnn
    Last edited by Maof; April-18-18 at 10:57 AM.

I suspect the sudden lapse of values has something to do with the lingering desperation that many endured during the Great Recession.

The economy seems to be booming now. I heard on the radio today that managers are so desperate to hire that they're willing to hire people who obviously lie on their resumes as long as they have the right skills.

So it seems honesty was one of the values jettisoned.

I'm going with the Washington Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/987786331995672576

...and sleepy eyed todd, slippery james comey, pochantas, al frakenstein, wacky congressman wilson, crazy joe biden, little marco, cheatin' obama, low energy jeb, lyin' ted, crazy bernie, cryin' chuck, ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I suspect the sudden lapse of values has something to do with the lingering desperation that many endured during the Great Recession.

The economy seems to be booming now. I heard on the radio today that managers are so desperate to hire that they're willing to hire people who obviously lie on their resumes as long as they have the right skills.

So it seems honesty was one of the values jettisoned.

Lol,lying on job applications is something new?

Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's attorney, will invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in the Stormy Daniels case [[because that's something that innocent people do):

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...y-daniels-suit

While de jure, such an admission cannot be used against him for legal purposes, de facto he just admitted that he broke the law. So now we know, he committed a crime. And Cohen knows it too.

Anyways, Cohen can plead the fifth all he wants, the FBI has all of his files and hard drives. I doubt they really need a confession from him at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's attorney, will invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in the Stormy Daniels case [[because that's something that innocent people do):

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...y-daniels-suit

While de jure, such an admission cannot be used against him for legal purposes, de facto he just admitted that he broke the law. So now we know, he committed a crime. And Cohen knows it too.

Anyways, Cohen can plead the fifth all he wants, the FBI has all of his files and hard drives. I doubt they really need a confession from him at this point.
    Once he jumps ship, who is even left to defend Trump? Ben Carson?

I was thinking about it earlier; as more and more of his inner circle team around him continue to be fired, alienated, indicted and/or just plain quit... I have to think it's getting pretty quiet and lonely up there. Could you see a point in the near future when the only thing that remains is to distance oneself from the POTUS as much as possible? Could Trump go down on this sinking ship all alone? What a sight that would be.

lol I guess one can always dream and they do say it is lonely at the top,it would probably be easier and less headache to just give him dictatorship powers.

aj3647 and TKshreve should get together for joint “dream-in’s” to help them get through the days of disappointments they are going to suffer ahead.

But I don’t like your idea of a dictatorship Richard; we’ve only recently emerged from the eight year one run by their “Great ONE” when he gave away the store because “we didn’t build that”.
    Last edited by coracle; April-26-18 at 12:25 PM.

“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
    -Donald J Trump, at an Iowa campaign rally, September 2016

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-mobsters.html

-Donald J Trump, at an Iowa campaign rally, September 2016

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-mobsters.html
    From your article: " during the presidential campaign [[Trump) hammered former Hillary Clinton staffer"s who took the Fifth during the investigation of her private email server." They weren't mobsters. They were just computer guys who worked on Hillary's email server.
    Trump gets it right about Clinton staff 'taking the Fifth'

-Donald J Trump, at an Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.
    Because ALL the assholes “running” the investigations are democrats like yourself who are not interested in the truth; only in making their dreams come true - again like yourself.

After reading these last few posts, I'm reaching into the cupboard and taking a fifth myself. That ought to help making me feel great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    After reading these last few posts, I'm reaching into the cupboard and taking a fifth myself. That ought to help making me feel great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I know what you typed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Ahh. A nice single malt will make me feel great again!

Why did they single out mobsters taking the fifth,it was advailable way before,Kinda biased there.

Taking the fifth does not automatically signal guilt,it just keeps others from twisting and turning words into something that is not in the scope of the questions and looking for guilt when it is not there.

Maybe that is what I should start doing here. AJ I plead the fifth ,okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I know what you typed there.
    What? I'm only going for a sip of the ole' Kentucky bourbon!

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Because ALL the assholes “running” the investigations are democrats like yourself who are not interested in the truth; only in making their dreams come true - again like yourself.
    So Mueller is an "Asshole"? Probably the most honorable individual in the entire story line at the moment, and you discount his worthiness by simply calling him a name. A decorated soldier from Vietnam, who served his country proudly. Just an "Asshole".

What is your descriptor for someone who avoided the draft 5 times under dubious pretenses?

Plus, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

Page 42 of 207 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 92 142 ... LastLast