Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 197 of 207 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5151

You could talk sense to a stump but until it grows ears it's just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    PLEASE WATCH THAT VIDEO YOURSELF,.. AND POINT OUT ANYTIME HE SUGGESTS INJECTING BLEACH? OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER?

Please stop making up lies to defame our nations president.
    God, you are hilariously delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    You could talk sense to a stump but until it grows ears it's just silly.

Let's all hope together that one day you gain the ability to listen, and to be honest.

If that should happen, we shall cheer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    God, you are hilariously delusional.
    You quite OBVIOUSLY know that you're lying.

If for a second you thought that the president actually said what you claim,.. you'd just point out where. You could take that video,.. find the spot where the president suggests people inject bleach,.. then back up to the start of that portion, right click, and select "copy URL at the current time",.. and then share it with us.

BUT YOU CAN'T ! BECAUSE HE NEVER SAID THAT !

What's more,... you KNOW it. So all you can do is call people names.

[[That by the way,... THAT is what someone does when THEY KNOW they're wrong. It's also how wise people can quickly spot someone who is lying).

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Gee...and in a perfect 'Trump World' the FDA and Lysol wouldn't have had to publish an immediate disclaimer for misinterpreting his comments the entire nation saw and heard. I suppose in your strange reality his effort to hold an upside down bible has to mean he prays on a nightly basis, and invisible sky people are truly on his side.
    In a perfect world, the FDA and Lysol wouldn't have to deal with fake news claims linking out of context things that Trump didn't say with Lysol and bleach.

In your perfect world, "Bleach" could mean whatever you want it to mean. If the entire nation saw and heard Trump suggesting that anyone should inject Bleach as Jimaz' fake news video title suggested, "That Time Everyone Tried To Defend Injecting Bleach", no one has been able to prove it.

Speaking of upside down, you reminded me of the Humpty-Dumpty quote,

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

let's change that to-
    "WhenI use a word," Trump haters said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Trump haters, "which is to be master—that's all."
    Last edited by oladub; August-04-20 at 12:06 PM.

Gee...and in a perfect 'Trump World' the FDA and Lysol wouldn't have had to publish an immediate disclaimer for misinterpreting his comments the entire nation saw and heard. I suppose in your strange reality his effort to hold an upside down bible has to mean he prays on a nightly basis, and invisible sky people are truly on his side.
    It's a sign of the times

https://www.google.com/search?
    q=warning+labels+on+common+items&tbm=isch&ved=2ahU KEwiwkqyFiILrAhVqjK0KHbLyDBAQ2-
    cCegQIABAA&oq=warning+labels+on+common+items&gs_lc p=CgNpbWcQAzoECAAQQzoCCAA6BggAEAUQHjoECAAQGFD6ogJ. ..QCYLbZAmgAcAB4AIABjAGIAakMkgEEMTAuNpgBAKABAaoBC2 d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=YZkpX_DdKuqYtgWy 5bOAAQ&bih=663&biw=1366&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS716US716

I like this...

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Great insight to Trumps golf game. You can draw some parallels to what we have witnessed the last 4 years as president.

https://golf.com/lifestyle/celebriti...g-tiger-woods/
    That's all he does is golf. I bet he's on the course now, instead of running and leading the country. Even with all the fu_kin problems we've got going on. And guess who's paying for all his golf excursions?
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; August-05-20 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Ah, so then Trump did not say "Bleach" and the title of your article claimed. The title of your article was,

"That Time Everyone Tried To Defend Injecting Bleach"

Actually, you didn't present the full transcript either. I opened your link and in the same paragraph, Trump was twice rambling on about the possibility of light [[twice) or some sort of injection that could treat Covid-19 but there was not one mention of "bleach". Neither courts of law nor science would allow sloppily substituting the word "bleach" for "disinfectant" as your video's title did.

Radiation is a form of light and penicillin like injections are used to suppress diseases. Trump could, however, be criticized for using the word 'disinfectant' because disinfectants are usually, but not always, used on inanimate objects to kill viruses. Had he said 'antiviral drugs' instead of 'disinfectant', then at least his rabid enemies would have been less likely to pretend that he implied "bleach".

"Is there a way you can do something like that" is a question and not a suggestion that anyone be injected with bleach. "It'd be interesting to check that further suggests that Trump was asking questions to be investigated. Even Republican presidents should be allowed to ask questions. Neither of the italicized quotes were directed at consumers. They were questions floated to the medical research community. It is absurd, disingenuous, and even evil to suggest that Trump recommended that anyone be injected with 'bleach' as your video title suggested. This is an good example of a lie perpetuated by the left.
    The title says ....."SEE THE FULL VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT OF TRUMP SUGGESTING DISINFECTANT MIGHT BE INJECTED AS A CORONAVIRUS CURE". It is the full transcript regarding the idiotic disinfectant suggestion.
    Last edited by Maof; August-04-20 at 02:48 PM.

I hope my life doesn't dwindle to the point where I sit on a forum all day arguing the fine points between disinfectant and bleach.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-05-20 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    The title says ....."SEE THE FULL VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT OF TRUMP SUGGESTING DISINFECTANT MIGHT BE INJECTED AS A CORONAVIRUS CURE". It is the full transcript regarding the idiotic disinfectant suggestion.
    See post #4861. It is titled, "That time everyone tried to defend injecting bleach". That is fake news. Trump never used the work "bleach". Trump never suggested that anyone get injections of "disinfectant" either. He asked, "is there a way to do something like that?". That's a question; not guidance. Do you understand what "something like that" means? Here are some dictionary definitions of "something like that" for guidance:

Macmillan Dictionary - 1. used for referring to any of a group of things or possibilities without being specific.
    Cambridge Dictionary - used to show that what you have just said is only an example or you are not certain about it
    dictionary.com - Similar to, resembling
    Urban Dictionary - of or pertaining to a vague answer; not one thing or the other, but having a combination of both elements; having only subtle qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    See post #4861. It is titled, "That time everyone tried to defend injecting bleach". That is fake news. Trump never used the work "bleach". Trump never suggested that anyone get injections of "disinfectant" either. He asked, "is there a way to do something like that?". That's a question; not guidance. Do you understand what "something like that" means? Here are some dictionary definitions of "something like that" for guidance:

Macmillan Dictionary - 1. used for referring to any of a group of things or possibilities without being specific.
    Cambridge Dictionary - used to show that what you have just said is only an example or you are not certain about it
    dictionary.com - Similar to, resembling
    Urban Dictionary - of or pertaining to a vague answer; not one thing or the other, but having a combination of both elements; having only subtle qualities.

Oh ok but, you replied to my post, therefore the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I hope my life doesn't dwindle to the point where I sit on a forum all day arguing the fine points between disinfectant and bleach.
    In lots of other countries where food is scarce they would be referring to America and her first world problems.

One the bright side,with the cares act,the IRS is allowing people to review their taxes up to three years and see if they missed any deductions,if they did you can now get them back.

Also if one has a 401k there is some kind of rollover one can do to get a higher interest rate or something like that,it’s cloudy to me but if one has a 401k a call for details to ones accountant maybe in order.

I think the programs expire in a couple of months.
    Last edited by Richard; August-05-20 at 07:55 AM.

There are people who develop cleaners that get paid big money to do that

It's kind of like arguing the fine points between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots. In the end, it's still a ballot.

It's kind of like arguing the fine points between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots. In the end, it's still a ballot.

the whole thing with all of that is kinda like what happened when millions tried applying for unemployment at the same time.

Systems get overwhelmed,things happen,the worst is with the postal service,employees get mad and dump bags of mail in the dumpster as it is,imagine a trump hater or a Biden hater,it is easy to alter an election.

They could not even get a simple little local election accomplished with mail in voting.

How exactly is the post office going to handle a massive uptick of an extra 100 million pieces of mail all at once?

What do you think, guilty or not? Should "protesters" be allowed on your home porch?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/husband-l...201546271.html

Trump Rushes Back to Fox After Disastrous Axios Interview:
    A Closer Look

Ask Nancy Pelosi when they get beyond her gates! The rich, far-removed elite enablers never think their appointed mobs [[disrupters) will a. turn on them, b. gain access to them in their homes!

What do you think, guilty or not? Should "protesters" be allowed on your home porch?

Last edited by Zacha341; August-06-20 at 06:11 AM.

There is a saying where if you ask someone about some topic and they reply by saying, If I can't see it from my front porch, they imply they don't care.

A glib toss off.

Different story for sure when you can.

Guilty...

Back in the day in our neighborhood on the east side the nice policeman would advise when you shoot someone on your porch make sure you drag them inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Trump Rushes Back to Fox After Disastrous Axios Interview:
    A Closer Look
    Just as disastrous

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    the whole thing with all of that is kinda like what happened when millions tried applying for unemployment at the same time.

Systems get overwhelmed,things happen,the worst is with the postal service,employees get mad and dump bags of mail in the dumpster as it is,imagine a trump hater or a Biden hater,it is easy to alter an election.

They could not even get a simple little local election accomplished with mail in voting.

How exactly is the post office going to handle a massive uptick of an extra 100 million pieces of mail all at once?
    The same way they handled Christmas cards back in 1958 ?

Actually the strain of the postal workers is real. I know someone working in that industry and has lost to co-workers to the COVID. They are working hard to get mail out and distributed.

Our mail now comes after 5PM. Election week mail will be challenging.