Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 195 of 207 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5151

This guy thinks the election should be delayed claiming mail in voter fraud. And to think people believe this crap. Sorry, not quite sure how to post the actual tweet without showing the whole page but, many of the comments are the best part.....https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...18160389558273

^^^ DUMB PRONOUNCEMENT: Digging YET another hole to jump into for those who hate the very air he breathes. Hah! A president cannot delay an election unless the country goes under complete Marshall Law [[some wishing) and goodness knows FDR stayed too long.

And to think Trump just said he was going to stop tweeting I thought. Shucks, the pull to tweet must be incredible! I've a twitter account, never used.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-31-20 at 07:06 AM.

Two Paterson, New Jersey councilmen and two men linked to a councilmen’s campaign have been charged with election fraud, mail-in voting fraud, and illegal possession of mail-in ballots.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-voter-fraud/

Indiana woman charged for mail in voter fraud, delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box prechecked

https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogs...voter.html?m=1

Earlier this year in New Mexico, a man and a woman pleaded guilty in a scheme that involved falsifying absentee ballots in favor of a city councilman running for mayor of the town of Espanola in 2016.

Between 1992 and 2018, at least 20 voter fraud cases resulted in overturned elections, according to The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/...il-in-ballots/

A Times piece in October 2012, aptly titled “Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises” and published just before the re-election of former President Barack Obama, raised the same objection.
    The author, Adam Liptak, asserted at the time that “votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/nyt-i...te-mail-fraud/

Michael “Ozzie” Myers, a former Democrat lawmaker from Philadelphia, was indicted on a slew of voter fraud-related charges earlier this week, according to the Justice Department.
    Myers was indicted on charges of “conspiring to violate voting rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections, bribery of an election official, falsification of records, voting more than once in federal elections, and obstruction of justice,” according to a statement by the Justice Department on Thursday.

Read Newsmax: Ex-Congressman Michael Myers Indicted on Voter Fraud, Bribery Charges

Few people noticed when Gov. Jerry Brown signed the changes in AB1921 into law two years ago. In the past, California allowed only relatives or people living in the same household to drop off mail ballots for another voter. The new law allowed anyone, even a paid political campaign worker, to collect and return ballots — “harvesting” them, in political slang.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...r-13432727.php

Three weeks prior to the election, investigative journalist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released two videos of an undercover sting in which high-level Democrat operatives bragged about running a nationwide voter fraud operation financed by the DNC and the Clinton campaign:

• "We've been busing in people [illegal voters] for 50 years and we're not going to stop now."
    • "[We know] this is illegal."
    • "I think backward from how they would prosecute us, and then try to build out a method to avoid [getting caught]."
    • "We implement the plan across every Republican-held state."
    • "[Our operation] causes massive changes in state legislatures and Congress."
    • "Hillary knows what's going on."
    • https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...mocratic-party

But but but voter fraud is a myth .....

Last edited by Richard; July-30-20 at 10:46 PM.

I only had to see what websites you were posting from.
    Last edited by Maof; July-31-20 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I only had to see what websites you were posting from.
    of course,the narrative does not allow you to see the facts,only what you want to see.

I would expect no different.

You really think the mainstream media is going to report anything that does not fit their narrative?

Prove the links wrong,bet ya can’t .

Late-night hosts react to Trump's tweet on delaying the election

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Two Paterson, New Jersey councilmen and two men linked to a councilmen’s campaign have been charged with election fraud, mail-in voting fraud, and illegal possession of mail-in ballots.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-voter-fraud/

Indiana woman charged for mail in voter fraud, delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box prechecked

https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogs...voter.html?m=1

Earlier this year in New Mexico, a man and a woman pleaded guilty in a scheme that involved falsifying absentee ballots in favor of a city councilman running for mayor of the town of Espanola in 2016.

Between 1992 and 2018, at least 20 voter fraud cases resulted in overturned elections, according to The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/04/...il-in-ballots/

A Times piece in October 2012, aptly titled “Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises” and published just before the re-election of former President Barack Obama, raised the same objection.
    The author, Adam Liptak, asserted at the time that “votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/nyt-i...te-mail-fraud/

Michael “Ozzie” Myers, a former Democrat lawmaker from Philadelphia, was indicted on a slew of voter fraud-related charges earlier this week, according to the Justice Department.
    Myers was indicted on charges of “conspiring to violate voting rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections, bribery of an election official, falsification of records, voting more than once in federal elections, and obstruction of justice,” according to a statement by the Justice Department on Thursday.

Read Newsmax: Ex-Congressman Michael Myers Indicted on Voter Fraud, Bribery Charges

Few people noticed when Gov. Jerry Brown signed the changes in AB1921 into law two years ago. In the past, California allowed only relatives or people living in the same household to drop off mail ballots for another voter. The new law allowed anyone, even a paid political campaign worker, to collect and return ballots — “harvesting” them, in political slang.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...r-13432727.php

Three weeks prior to the election, investigative journalist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas released two videos of an undercover sting in which high-level Democrat operatives bragged about running a nationwide voter fraud operation financed by the DNC and the Clinton campaign:

• "We've been busing in people [illegal voters] for 50 years and we're not going to stop now."
    • "[We know] this is illegal."
    • "I think backward from how they would prosecute us, and then try to build out a method to avoid [getting caught]."
    • "We implement the plan across every Republican-held state."
    • "[Our operation] causes massive changes in state legislatures and Congress."
    • "Hillary knows what's going on."
    • https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...mocratic-party

But but but voter fraud is a myth .....

Awesome post Richard.

That last one is a Duzie.

That felon Bob Creamer who was rigging elections had 342 visits to the Obama White House and 47 private meetings with Pres. Obama himself?

And even after this came out he got front row seats for himself and his wife at Pres. Obama's farewell speech? WOW! That all but proves they were in on it,.. and comfortable with rigged elections.

I was watching a program on aljazara about a port city in China that went from 60,000 residents to 4 million in 3 years,all based on the selling of fake knock offs.

The main guy they showcased became a billionaire and was proud to show a picture on his wall of him giving a pair of knock off ear buds to then President Obama,who was there on a trade mission.

We talk about possible Russia but China is a key player and will be more then willing to help those out to sway elections to their benefit.

I was watching a program on aljazara about a port city in China that went from 60,000 residents to 4 million in 3 years,all based on the selling of fake knock offs.

The main guy they showcased became a billionaire and was proud to show a picture on his wall of him giving a pair of knock off ear buds to then President Obama,who was there on a trade mission.

We talk about possible Russia but China is a key player and will be more then willing to help those out to sway elections to their benefit.
    Russia wasn't even #1 on the list the last 3 or so elections. China was.

But I guess China doesn't sound as scary as Russia does,... especially when [[then VP) Biden was championing China, and working to get China favored nation status.

It would be a bad look to try to take down a sitting president by falsely accusing him of colluding with the very Communist government that Biden is ACTUALLY colluding with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Attachment 40601Anonymous writer

Let’s look at this man for one damn second!
    A 74 year old man coming back home from work at 2AM while most men his age are retired in their vacation homes.

He comes back after a long day that probably started before the sun rose and gets back home exhausted with his tie open and hat in his hand feeling that an accomplished day is finally over.

That amazing man is in the age of many people’s grandfathers, great grandfathers or my grandfather when he passed away, but this man just came back home from work, for me, for you.

This man, left his massive gold covered mansion where he could retire happily and play golf all day long.

But this man put his wealth aside and went to work for free, for $1 a year, for me, for you, for us, for AMERICA.

While other presidents became rich from the presidency, this man LOST over 2 billion dollars of his wealth during this short 4 years of his life.
    He put aside his amazing retirement lifestyle for getting ambushed every single day by the media and the Radical Left Democrats that trash this man who works for them until 1AM for free!

He doesn't do it for money or power, he already had it. He is doing it so their houses will be safe, so their schools will get better, so they will be able to find jobs or start a new business easier, so they will be able to keep few dollars in their pockets at the end of the month while other presidents before him made sure to keep digging in their pockets and empty them for taxes.

Look at this picture again, that man is at the age of your fathers, grandfathers or maybe YOU! Where is your respect? Honor? Appreciation?
    Are you THAT BLIND? THAT BLIND to not see a thing this man is doing for you and for your family?

THAT BLIND that after all his work for minority groups in America you keep calling him a racist? I am the son of an Auschwitz Survivor and someone who lost 99% of my family to the camps and ovens of Nazi Germany. And I’m no fool! DONALD TRUMP IS NO RACIST OR ANTI-SEMITE!

Are you THAT BLIND to not see how much this country developed in last 4 years?

President Donald J. Trump, I want to thank you with all my heart. I am so sorry for blind hatred you have been made to endure.

You are a good and generous man. I KNOW THIS. What I don’t know and think about often is what kind of people is it who can be so hateful in their hearts to spew such hate and evilness, not just at you but at your family too?

Or people mocking and making jokes of you because you’re not a professional politician groomed in speech making and straight faced lying.

Or attacking your wife and young son.

People so sure they have not been manipulated.

People who believe their hatred is their own. But for why, they can’t articulate.

What kind of people are these? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THESE??

People not realizing they have been manipulated and brainwashed by such a deep rooted EVILNESS MOTIVATED BY AN EVIL MEDIA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY.

The American People are in a bad place right now.... in their hearts and souls. God help us.... Trump is not the problem.
    If you actually believe this crap, you're crazier than he is......

That Time Everyone Tried To Defend Injecting Bleach - SOME MORE NEWS

^ that time when millions of anti Trumpers actually showed how little they understand context in a discussion.

^ That time once again that Trump dug-a-hole for himself in carelessly discussing, in a careless way, the use of disinfectants that could so be misunderstood [[even by his supporters), mocked and so precisely used by his enemies, and detractors!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...navirus-trump/

What he really needs to do is dumb it down.

His comment was about injecting something in the system,like bleach,bleach being a reference that disinfects and kills germs.

Kinda like they are working on with cancer,an injection that seeks out and destroys the cancer cells and leaves everything else alone,you can disinfect a countertop with bleach but it will not harm anything else.

All people wanted to hear was the president said bleach and injections in the same discussion and created something that fit their narrative.

Very few,as it seems actually listened to the discussion,all they did was keep repeating what they are told.

The media reported that the president said for people to inject themselves with bleach,they created what they wanted people to believe and based on,as it is clear,few would actually take it upon themselves to actually find out what was actually said.

Anybody can say anything and it can be twisted and words moved around to fit any narrative,it is up to the individual to find out context if they are really interested,but it is just easier to follow the herd.
    Last edited by Richard; August-02-20 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

That Time Everyone Tried To Defend Injecting Bleach - SOME MORE NEWS

Does Thom know you've found someone else?

^^^ Hah! That's funny... ...

No, tone it down [[the careless words and comments). And he has. Less tweeting, less conversational, careless comments that do nothing to reassure, clarify or show effective leadership.

Working with the public and having to present verbally, often, I've learned that it's one thing to have your comments distorted and cheery picked. It's worse to make it easy for your detractors, or confuse your audience by your choice of words, phases, fragmented sentences.

You want to avoid that!

What he really needs to do is dumb it down...
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-02-20 at 09:42 AM.

As the thing with the bleach,it does not matter what he says or how he says it.

It will always be twisted into what somebody wants to either hear or twist it to fit a narrative.

If he condones violence people are mad about how he condones it,if he does not condone violence people are mad because he did not.

He is better off just saying what he has to say.

No way in the world anybody can actually say anything without triggering or offending somebody.

People need to grow up,if we remove everything from speech that offends or triggers somebody,then we would no longer have speech.

Its life,people are going to say and do things that not everybody agrees with.

But that is the way people are,Obama helped throw millions of Americans out in the streets and wipe out their life savings,he was a master of eloquent speech.

When you can do that to millions of people and still win another election,it shows that millions care more about somebody whispering sweet nothings in their ear then sleeping in the streets and broke.

Bottom line: The whole bleach commentary should not have been presented. Trump is learning that what he may have discussed with his teams, not fully processed need not be further [[further un-processed by him) shared.

It was helpful not, and great fodder to add to the collection of careless comments, already amassed. You never [[or try to avoid) give your enemy that which he'd otherwise have to work at attack you! Trump makes it so easy! The bleach stuff was so UNNECESSARY.

He dug that particular hole himself.

And no, I did not agree with all of the policies of former president Obama withstanding his eloquence in presenting them. Nope.

That’s the thing,he did not dig a hole with the bleach reference comment,people took it out of context and ran with it.

They dug their own hole with it and now blame him,which is what the narrative was all about to start with.

It does not matter anyways,the experts have said we will all be dead in ten years anyways because of climate change.

You see how that works.

There was no confusion on context there and everybody also ran with that as fact.

We should all be partying like it is 1999 and enjoying life,who cares what anybody says or how they say it.

Its no different then the Russians hiding in the bushes,or the Ukraine or any person that has ever come before the house as an appointee.

They take one word out of context and create a whole world around it.

I said Russian,now I am a Russian operator bot that sleeps with Putin on the side as I am cheating on rocket man.
    Last edited by Richard; August-02-20 at 10:35 AM.

Not a fan of extremes of the SJW's or the climate control date trackers. Or Trumps careless comments etc. On with the day.

I'm done arguing the point.

The sun may actually come out!
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-02-20 at 10:38 AM.

Not that anybody is interested but here is what he actually said as he is asking doctors,no where does he actually say that everybody needs to inject themselves with bleach or disinfectants as everybody likes to keep repeating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KG0ciGfJ1xY

It is people creating things out of thin air,looking for reasons.

Not that anybody is interested but here is what he actually said as he is asking doctors,no where does he actually say that everybody needs to inject themselves with bleach or disinfectants as everybody likes to keep repeating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KG0ciGfJ1xY

It is people creating things out of thin air,looking for reasons.
    You're spinning again......"injection with disinfectant". What part of that did you miss? He has no medical background to even float that idea around. Take a look at Dr. Brix's reaction....... https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-...us-82518597530

A fun and accurate video on current Trump Administration policy!

https://www.thejuicemedia.com/honest...e-white-house/

We can forever ignore any media types that say "Bleach",.. because the president never said that.

Those people that spend every waking moment trying to undermine our president and our country as part of the propaganda arm of the DNC need to be cancelled.