Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 192 of 207 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 202 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5151

What about Ghislaine Maxwell is innocent until proven guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post

She sure is.

And she claims to have lots of video on thumb drives.

So everyone [[other than pedophiles and sex traffickers) is hoping that's true, and that she can be kept alive long enough to provide evidence / testify etc about what she knows.

She's getting her due process, so I don't know why the usual suspects here are leaping to the defense of a pedophile. "Innocent until proven guilty" applies to the criminal justice system, not opinions expressed on an internet message board.

But isn't it telling how quickly the cultists leapt to the defense of a child rapist, just to find a way to justify Trump's words? Or how their concept of "innocent until proven guilty" applies to a known child trafficker like Maxwell but NOT to Hillary Clinton or anyone else they have decided is part of their Pizzagate fantasy [[without a shred of evidence).

Psychological Projection. They pretend Hillary is raping kids, because that's what they are inclined to do themselves and that's what Trump most likely did.

Anyways, the Republicans seem to reluctantly be pulled into the reality of COVID-19. GOP to drastically scale back the Republican National Convention.

Originally planning on having 20,000 Republicans attend, Republicans will now just have 2500 attendees for the Convention itself [[a reduction of 88%) and only 7000 will be admitted for Trump's outdoor acceptance speech. This is due to the fact that the GOP moved their convention to the #1 COVID hotspot in America [[Florida) even the Republican Mayor of Jacksonville admits that the city does not have the resources to safely conduct the Convention, even at a significantly reduced capacity.

And yet, I'm sure you were all over this without bothering to defend Hillary:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...candal-125877/
    No,I never really paid attention to any of that,I think at the time,I was more concerned about how the Clinton clan was busy raping Hati of billions in disaster relief.

But that is the tactic,flood the media and social media with so much information in truth and in falsehoods,that nobody can discern the truth or not,most of it is common sense.

Others as you see here,Kinda like people whose name starts with an A,take what they want to hear and twist it into a pretzel and add to it in order to make it fit their agenda.

Some prefer living life in a blender.
    Last edited by Richard; July-22-20 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    I WISH her well.

I hope she can stay alive long enough to testify and provide video evidence against hundreds of pedophiles and child traffickers. [[Then go to prison herself,.. perhaps just for 20 years instead of 50, as a reward for her testimony)

Hope they do a better job of watching her, then they did Epstein, who I firmly believe was murdered so he couldn't rat out Trump and those other high ranking pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Hope they do a better job of watching her, then they did Epstein, who I firmly believe was murdered so he couldn't rat out Trump and those other high ranking pedophiles.

You mean like Bill "I had a hand in it" Clinton?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/new-je...-bill-clinton/

I hope Maxwell doesn't enjoy morning jogging.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-23-20 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You mean like Bill "I had a hand in it" Clinton?

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/new-je...-bill-clinton/

I hope Maxwell doesn't enjoy morning jogging.
    Epstein "committed suicide" in a Federal Bureau of Prisons facility. Bill Barr runs the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Despite promising a thorough investigation into Epstein's suicide, the only criminal charges related to it have been levied against two federal guards who are reported to have been taking naps instead of doing their required walking rounds and then falsified records to make it look like they had done their rounds [[instead of taking naps). Again, if Epstein was assassinated by the Clintons, why would Barr be covering it up?
    Last edited by aj3647; July-23-20 at 10:10 AM.

More interesting facts for you, Honky:

Epstein's criminal defense attorney in 2008 when he was tried on child sex abuse charges was none other than Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz just also happens to be on President Trump's legal team and helped defend him during the Impeachment trial. Epstein's other lawyers who helped him beat the child sex charges were Roy Black [[attorney for Rush Limbaugh) and Ken Starr [[Republican prosecutor who investigated Bill and Hillary Clinton). Interesting, huh? Dershowitz was also a frequent passenger on the "Lolita Express" and at least one Epstein victim has accused Dershowitz of raping her when she was underage.

The prosecutor in the 2008 case who inexplicably let Epstein off with a sweetheart deal that allowed him to essentially walk free was Alex Acosta. Acosta would later go on to serve in the Trump Administration as Secretary of Labor. Guess he got his reward for playing ball.

Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is the one who initiated the criminal investigation into Maxwell. Maxwell paid two Right Wing lobbyists $25,000 to get Berman fired by using their connections to Bill Barr. Geoffrey Berman was then, suddenly and without casue, fired by Bill Barr at the direct behest of Donald Trump.

Barr and Trump then quickly tried to install a Trump loyalist as Berman's replacement...an SEC lawyer with ZERO prosecutorial experience. That attempt did not succeed and Berman's deputy took over as acting U.S. Attorney for SDNY, Audrey Strauss. Strauss, a registered Democrat, is reported to be fiercely loyal to her former boss Geoffrey Berman and a highly-respected non-partisan prosecutor who would not bow to political pressure from Barr and Trump.

Just two weeks after Barr fired her boss, Strauss indicted Ghislaine Maxwell on felony charges, likely moving as quickly as she could to bring charges before Bill Barr could get a Senate-confirmed replacement into the SDNY to kill the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    More interesting facts for you, Honky:

Epstein's criminal defense attorney in 2008 when he was tried on child sex abuse charges was none other than Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz just also happens to be on President Trump's legal team and helped defend him during the Impeachment trial. Epstein's other lawyers who helped him beat the child sex charges were Roy Black [[attorney for Rush Limbaugh) and Ken Starr [[Republican prosecutor who investigated Bill and Hillary Clinton). Interesting, huh? Dershowitz was also a frequent passenger on the "Lolita Express" and at least one Epstein victim has accused Dershowitz of raping her when she was underage.

The prosecutor in the 2008 case who inexplicably let Epstein off with a sweetheart deal that allowed him to essentially walk free was Alex Acosta. Acosta would later go on to serve in the Trump Administration as Secretary of Labor. Guess he got his reward for playing ball.

Good deal, A"J", he'll have first hand knowledge about Slick Willey's cigar smoking Lolita Express jaunts. In his book, Dershowitz also defended Bill, and Hillary, as well as Trump. The charges against Dershowitz were proven false because it was proven the accuser was a notorious money-grubbing liar. It was also proven Dershowitz was no where near New York on the date she accused him of the rape.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-23-20 at 10:09 AM.

Good deal, A"J", he'll have first hand knowledge about Slick Willey's cigar smoking Lolita Express jaunts.
    Great. Why do you think it bothers me or any other Democrat anywhere if Bill Clinton goes down? He was President 20 years ago. The Clinton dynasty is dead and the Democratic Party has left them behind. No liberal anywhere gives a shit if Bill Clinton goes to prison. Clinton is to today's Democratic Party what George W Bush is to today's Republican Party.

But you seem to be hellbent on deflecting away from TRUMP'S possible implication by Maxwell. Why is Trump sending well wishes to a pedophile that he personally knows? Why did Trump fire Berman? It's sure starting to look an AWWWWWWFUL lot like he and Barr shit-canned Berman to protect Maxwell. Why would they protect her of all people? Why did Barr's "investigation" into Epstein's suicide quietly fizzle out into nothing?

FACT: Trump and Epstein were friends for over a decade.
    FACT: Epstein was a longtime member of Mar-a-lago.
    FACT: Trump is on the flight manifest for the "Lolita Express" in 1997.
    FACT: Numerous phone numbers for Trump were found in Epstein's "Little Black Book"
    FACT: Trump has made several "jokes" over the years about Epstein's love of young girls, and Trump himself is notorious for dating and sleeping with women decades younger than himself

If Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both go down, I'm 100% fine with that. Are you? Is Trump laying the groundwork for a future pardon of Ghislaine Maxwell? We'll see if he starts to talk about how "unfairly" she's being treated... Keep your ears peeled.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-23-20 at 10:24 AM.

Great. Why do you think it bothers me or any other Democrat anywhere if Bill Clinton goes down? He was President 20 years ago. The Clinton dynasty is dead and the Democratic Party has left them behind. No liberal anywhere gives a shit if Bill Clinton goes to prison. Clinton is to today's Democratic Party what George W Bush is to today's Republican Party.

But you seem to be hellbent on deflecting away from TRUMP'S possible implication by Maxwell. Why is Trump sending well wishes to a pedophile that he personally knows? Why did Trump fire Berman? It's sure starting to look an AWWWWWWFUL lot like he and Barr shit-canned Berman to protect Maxwell. Why would they protect her of all people? Why did Barr's "investigation" into Epstein's suicide quietly fizzle out into nothing?
    There is FAR less evidence of Clinton being involved with Epstein apart from the humanitarian trip to Africa - the activities of which were highly documented and included nothing nefarious.

That said, if evidence does emerge of his partaking of the under-age sex parties, he should go to jail.

FACT: Trump and Epstein were friends for over a decade.
    FACT: Epstein was a longtime member of Mar-a-lago.
    FACT: Trump is on the flight manifest for the "Lolita Express" in 1997.
    FACT: Numerous phone numbers for Trump were found in Epstein's "Little Black Book"
    FACT: Trump has made several "jokes" over the years about Epstein's love of young girls, and Trump himself is notorious for dating and sleeping with women decades younger than himself

If Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both go down, I'm 100% fine with that. Are you? Is Trump laying the groundwork for a future pardon of Ghislaine Maxwell? We'll see if he starts to talk about how "unfairly" she's being treated... Keep your ears peeled.

The Clinton dynasty is dead? Bullshit. As far as your "Facts" go A"J", just substitute "Bill Clinton" for the word "Trump" and they all apply. You keep posting what you consider "Facts" because they fulfill your agenda. You are the king of deflection.

The Clinton dynasty is dead? Bullshit. As far as your "Facts" go A"J", just substitute "Bill Clinton" for the word "Trump" and they all apply. You keep posting what you consider "Facts" because they fulfill your agenda. You are the king of deflection.
    Which one of my facts was not a fact? I don't "consider" them to be facts...they are facts. Verifiable, provable facts. Happy to provide that proof upon request for anything I have said. Just ask.

No, Honky Tonk, "deflection" is posting on a thread called "Trump World" and trying to steer the conversation to Bill Clinton when it was pointed out that Trump gave his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell. That would be a textbook definition of a deflection. You didn't like that I pointed out that Trump sent his well wishes to a pedophile he knows, so you tried to deflect the conversation to Bill Clinton and away from Trump. I indulged you, to a point, but Bill Clinton didn't send his well wishes to Maxwell now did he? Do you actually have anything to say about what Trump said about Maxwell, or do you just want to talk about Clinton some more?

Keep psychologically projecting though. Start a thread called "Welcome to Clinton World" and then post something about Bill Clinton and if I steer the conversation to Trump, THEN you can accuse me of deflecting...because that's what you just did. It's not my fault that you lack the basic self-awareness to understand what you yourself are doing.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-23-20 at 01:42 PM.

^^^ It's a nice day A"J", put down the mouse and run along outside and play. I'm sure you can find someone.

^^^ It's a nice day A"J", put down the mouse and run along outside and play. I'm sure you can find someone.
    LOL! Have a blessed day friend, and I hope you one day find the peace you are looking for.

Hmmmm. I doubt you understand what a "fact" is.

How is the Clinton dynasty alive? What Clinton is in office? Or even running for office?

Annnnnnnnnnd Trump just CANCELLED the Republican National Convention in Jacksonville, FL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-jacksonville

It's almost as if reality has a liberal bias or something. Remember when Trump and the Republicans flipped shit when Democratic Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina said it wasn't safe to hold a massive indoor convention in Charlotte and they made a big to-do about moving it to Jacksonville and crowed about how much money North Carolina was going to lose because of Cooper? Yeah...

^^^"I told my team....". Also, he's a genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ab-4w0SXQ
    Last edited by Maof; July-23-20 at 09:16 PM.

Annnnnnnnnnd Trump just CANCELLED the Republican National Convention in Jacksonville, FL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-jacksonville

It's almost as if reality has a liberal bias or something. Remember when Trump and the Republicans flipped shit when Democratic Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina said it wasn't safe to hold a massive indoor convention in Charlotte and they made a big to-do about moving it to Jacksonville and crowed about how much money North Carolina was going to lose because of Cooper? Yeah...
    Maybe because he prefers not to put Jacksonville in the crap when all of the “peaceful” protestors show up and start to burn the city down?

Right-Wing SHREDS Trump Over Secret Police
    Conservatives are going after Trump for his use of federal police. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss on The Young Turks.

"Andrew Napolitano slammed the Trump administration for sending federal law enforcement to Portland in response to violent protests in Oregon's largest city, with the Fox News senior judicial analyst calling the move "unconstitutional" and "just plain wrong."

His remarks come as Portland officials have requested the Department of Homeland Security [[DHS) withdraw after videos of protesters being taken off the street by federal officers in unmarked cars prompted outrage.

"You have anarchy on one hand," Napolitano said. "If the troops come in the streets, you have a potential for even more violence on the other hand.”

^^^ Yes, so the feds under Trump, by definition, must be pushed back is the argument. They must then not interfere. Got that.

So what will it take, and when are the local mayors of cities such as Portland, Chicago going to [[apply their own intervention) address their problems on their OWN preferred terms?

Is it, eh, umm, right-wing, re-pubby to even suggest that there IS a problem?

In the meantime their citizens and communities are held captive! Or are they being liberated somehow?

To say the least this is all seeming rather BOUND, increasingly.

What IS the end game - desired outcome? And or SOLUTION?
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-24-20 at 12:38 PM.

It certainly is illegal for federal officers to be pulling people off the street at random as has been claimed. However, the federal government has long had the right to uphold federal laws and protect federal property. In Minneapolis, for instance, two post offices were broken into, looted, and burned down. In Portland, a federal building is under siege by black clad brownshirts and covered with graffiti. Federal statues have been torn down elsewhere. Particularly if local authorities are unwilling or unable to stem destruction, there is a need for the federal government to step in and look after its own property during an insurrection.

See the Wikipedia article "Insurrection Act of 1807". "In 1861, a new section was added allowing the federal government to use the National Guard and armed forces against the will of the state government in the case of "rebellion against the authority of the government of the United States".
    Last edited by oladub; July-24-20 at 05:00 PM.

No wonder I did NOT get that can of spray paint I ordered on eBay from that Minn. seller! ----

Yeah, on the serious note the feds can't go in applying inappropriate actions Then there's the thinking that they have no right whatsoever to intervene on any level, at all no matter what occurs.

Well, OK if you want it that way.......

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    ...In Minneapolis, for instance, two post offices were broken into, looted, and burned down. In Portland, a federal building is under siege by black clad brownshirts and covered with graffiti...
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-24-20 at 05:31 PM.