Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 166 of 207 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 5151

What a dismal topic! Hah......

Wait until tomorrow when the topic of discussion will be “A night with Hillary”

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I probably would make his skin crawl. I'm not one of his 17 yr old beauty pageant contestants. Or his daughter, Ivanka.
    Thats what got your party in the gutter in the first place,unfounded accusations created in ones mind in order to justify an agenda.

I notice all of those who lashed out and passed judgment over the whole Stormy Danials thing became amazingly quiet,after she admitted she made it all up.

Maybe instead of wasting the energy of making it up as you go along try diverting that same energy into something more productive,like painting a wall or something.

It probably needs repainting about now after throwing everything at it,including the kitchen sink, but yet nothing seems to stick to it.
    Last edited by Richard; March-31-20 at 04:52 PM.

I probably would make his skin crawl. I'm not one of his 17 yr old beauty pageant contestants. Or his daughter, Ivanka.

That's why God made light switches...

and paper bags.

With him, it would take two bags; an extra in case the first one fell off his head

With him, it would take two bags; an extra in case the first one fell off his head
    Well played.

So with the whole social distancing thing going on is it PC correct to bring back the whole 10 foot pole aspect?

Even more so! Especially for some people. Now no need to make up excuses.

I'm sure Donald would use a couple as well...

Yes, while American nurses can only get their hands on garbage bags as protective gear, a trillion dollars will have been spent on the F-35 program.
    How much for a proper surgical garb?
    How much to fly an F35?
    30,000$ an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, while American nurses can only get their hands on garbage bags as protective gear, a trillion dollars will have been spent on the F-35 program.
    How much for a proper surgical garb?
    How much to fly an F35?
    30,000$ an hour.
    Damn just think how many school children that would feed in Canada that the adults let starve so they can brag about free healthcare.

Heres the deal Canuck,you let us purchase that protective gear out of your million pound stash and I will send a C130 to pick it up.

But sense Canada cannot even supply their hospitals I am thinking you are just looking for bs to go on about.

Just think of the millions we are wasting putting surveillance troops
    on our northern border because your liberal ass PM sent the message that it was okay for illegals to storm the Canadian border.

You guys would not give citizenship to the leader of Hezbollah son,so instead of flying him back to the sandbox where he came from you drop him off at our border so he could sneak into our country.

Roxham road ring a bell?

You guys have literally created a hand book on how to illegally migrate to Canada from South America in Spanish detailing routes and procedures so they know it by heart when they get to the border.

How many border agents do you have there as a welcoming party,wasting millions of your taxpayer dollars while we have to waste ours with doing you job as long as ours when it comes to border security.

We need the F35s because there are clear threats to the sovereignty of the United States,and yes I consider Canada and its free for all liberal policies at the border a threat.

Then Tru-Do has the audacity to publicly comment about being triggered about us putting US troops on the northern border.

Trump was to nice with the politics,I would have said,maybe if you guys would start doing your job and starting carrying your weight at the border so we would not have to.

Speaking of wasting money,your carpetbaggers conned Detroit into a free billion dollar bridge that will be 10 billion by the time it is finished,just think of how many supplies you could have bought for Canadian healthcare workers with that bridge over river Kwai fiasco.

Tell your leader to be honest with his people,our putting troops on the border was not an action,it was a reaction.

Canada created a clear and present danger at our northern border and our president did his job in protecting the security of the United States.

Thats all we need right now is a terrorist attack where Canada suppled the open border,based on as long as they are blowing up buildings in the US they will not be doing it here in Canada.
    Last edited by Richard; April-01-20 at 03:50 PM.

"I don't take responsibility at all."

This Republican Stooge in Chief, a "very stable genius," needs to lead, follow, or get out of the way.

"Stop making things worse."
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-05-20 at 09:41 PM.

The 10th amendment of the constitution.

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Of course we are dealing with a country whose citizens had little knowledge of the electoral process when it came to a presidential election so I guess it is to much to ask for some to actually read and understand the constitution of the United States or as it seems are even aware that it exists.

Funny how the ones calling others names are the ones that least understand how we work as a nation,so who is the stooge?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    "I don't take responsibility at all."

This Republican Stooge in Chief, a "very stable genius," needs to lead, follow, or get out of the way.

"Stop making things worse."
    You too, Jim. Help AOC hand out checks to the immigrants @ your AZ border. [[be sure to wear a hat) Take in a show @ The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Take Pelosi Galore shopping to spend some of that raise. And maybe cut back on the green kool-aid.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; April-06-20 at 07:42 AM.

Question? Why was Biden's rally allowed in Michigan mid March?

Some became infected behind that event. There's plenty of blame to go around including lack of action RIGHT HERE IN MICHIGAN, compared to other states. Governors call!

Michigan now has quadruple Ohio’s coronavirus cases: Difference?

[[See crucial comparison data and timelines)

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/...ifference.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-06-20 at 08:14 PM.

If you want to go there, why was Trump's rally allowed here in December?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Question? Why was Biden's rally allowed in Michigan mid November?

Some became infected behind that event. There's plenty of blame to go around including lack of action RIGHT HERE IN MICHIGAN, compared to other states. Governors call!

Michigan now has quadruple Ohio’s coronavirus cases: Difference?

[[See crucial comparison data and timelines)

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/...ifference.html

^^^ Fair enough JC. YEP! That rally should have been CANCELLED too!

I mention the Biden event as it was closest to statewide shut downs [[and the start of our subsequent southeast MI, Detroit specific C-19 infection clusters as evidenced later in that month).

I otherwise really don't have a dog-in-the-fight to advance Trump.

Nope. I'm not on that check list.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-06-20 at 03:40 PM.

You're in top shape, Richard.

As far as bridges go, we built one between Montreal and the South Shore, for 4 billion, and on schedule, longer than the proposed one between Detroit and Windsor. In fact, when I first heard of a span that still hasn't been built, ours was designed and they started building the approaches way before the structure was finalized in the design stage. It opened last summer and it is top notch. They are now building an electric suburban railway on the middle portion, and that is also going real fast, will cross four shores and link to the airport underground, some stations are 20 stories underground, etc...

But, if Ontario is still willing to build the Gordie Howe, they will zip it up real fast, no problem.

I am more worried about the response by Chumpty Dumpty [[it will all go away) and his sidekick Jared the self-appointed Nobel on coronavirus.

I'll tell you, it's great to have a national health plan where all you need is a card, and they will take care of you, everybody just pays into it, it is cheaper, and plenty of money left over for parents to buy a school lunch, not be given one... Ahhh... Canada.

Are you sure you mean November and not March?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Fair enough JC. YEP! That rally should have been CANCELLED too!

I mention the Biden event as it was closest to statewide shut downs [[and the start of our subsequent southeast MI, Detroit specific C-19 infection clusters as evidenced later in that month).

I otherwise really don't have a dog-in-the-fight to advance Trump.

Nope. I'm not on that check list.

The third of July!!

It's just been a twilight zone day for me I suppose... LOL!

I did cook a grand dinner however!

Are you sure you mean November and not March?
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-06-20 at 07:11 PM.

If you want to go there, why was Trump's rally allowed here in December?

Let's go for the triple, Bernie held his March 6th, 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You're in top shape, Richard.

As far as bridges go, we built one between Montreal and the South Shore, for 4 billion, and on schedule, longer than the proposed one between Detroit and Windsor. In fact, when I first heard of a span that still hasn't been built, ours was designed and they started building the approaches way before the structure was finalized in the design stage. It opened last summer and it is top notch. They are now building an electric suburban railway on the middle portion, and that is also going real fast, will cross four shores and link to the airport underground, some stations are 20 stories underground, etc...

But, if Ontario is still willing to build the Gordie Howe, they will zip it up real fast, no problem.

I am more worried about the response by Chumpty Dumpty [[it will all go away) and his sidekick Jared the self-appointed Nobel on coronavirus.

I'll tell you, it's great to have a national health plan where all you need is a card, and they will take care of you, everybody just pays into it, it is cheaper, and plenty of money left over for parents to buy a school lunch, not be given one... Ahhh... Canada.
    I do not blame Trump for putting Jared overseeing logistics under Pence,with all the commie scum left over from the previous administration still slithering about instead of being in the gallows where they belong,he needs somebody he can trust.

States are their little embryos and out for themselves,if it was not for the Feds chasing hot spots nobody else would be,even though it is the hot spots that like to constantly berate the administration,the very one that is saving their ass to begin with.

You really think the other states are going to put themselves at risk in order to help NY,Detroit or Cali without a push from the top?

Your sidekick CV already explained the whole $6000 a year to poor parents in order to pay for the school lunches,O am sure when they receive that $6000 in cash they will place it in an envelope and take a little out each week.Sure

So that’s what it costs to buy a peace of mind for those who can afford for their kids to eat.

The price of a conscience in Canada so the well off can sleep at night? $6000

How come your well stocked cheaper health care is going through the same as every other country with lack of supplies,it may be cheaper right now but you Government seems to think it is to cheap.

But hey a 10 billion dollar bridge and free healthcare built off the backs of poor children ahhhh Canada

I surprised you guys are not sacrificing babies and virgins in the fire to ward off the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Let's go for the triple, Bernie held his March 6th, 2020.
    Biden already told Bernie he was setting up his cabinet choices and VP for when he wins,I wonder if that was a subtle hint for Bernie to go home.