Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Well, the President decides to launch missiles following an attack from the other side or not. There isn't enough time to debate a launch in intercontinental bm's: to gauge the relevance of a strike. the President has the last word, and given the codes, will order a strike. No high ranking general, admiral has the power to cancel the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    We have had the the possibility of having a nuclear war dumped on us sense the end of world war 2 ,you are just now thinking about the possibility?

My only fear of nuclear war is a certain segment of the population starting one just so they can say they were right about their hatred towards a certain president

The ones blinded by that hatred are far more of a threat to this country then ,Russia,Korea or any other threats outside of our borders.
    No, actually, I've been worried about it since 2nd grade when the nuns made it sound like the heathen Commies were going to make it happen any day and we were all going to die in a huge mushroom cloud explosion. I still have nightmares with mushroom clouds blowing up over Heilmann park. What I fear now is a President who seems to WANT it to happen so he can play with the fun bombs. "if we had them why can't we use them?"
    And there's this:"There is no failsafe. The whole point of U.S. nuclear weapons control is to make sure that the president — and only the president — can use them if and whenever he decides to do so. The one sure way to keep President Trump from launching a nuclear attack, under the system we’ve had in place since the early Cold War, would have been to elect someone else."

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Well, the President decides to launch missiles following an attack from the other side or not. There isn't enough time to debate a launch in intercontinental bm's: to gauge the relevance of a strike. the President has the last word, and given the codes, will order a strike. No high ranking general, admiral has the power to cancel the order.

If they carry out first strike then what is left but to counter strike or learn the Korean language and transfer your life to them.Of course we now know there are many that prefer to live under that type of rule.
    Last edited by Richard; October-08-17 at 01:13 PM.

I like the fifteen or so approved hairstyles the Koreans have. I like the Donald's front and back toupee too, mind you.

I like the fifteen or so approved hairstyles the Koreans have. I like the Donald's front and back toupee too, mind you.

lol,it does ring true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cm-length.html

Kim Jong-un orders North Korean men to copy his ‘ambitious’ hair-do and limit their locks to a maximum 2cm in length

It would create another sought after government job for an extra cup of rice for the month,hair police.

Amercians would have a tough time adjusting to no blonds.
    Last edited by Richard; October-08-17 at 01:56 PM.

If the US was attacked, the president would have the latitude to respond under the War Powers Resolution. Iraq [[Bush, Obama, Trump), Libya [[Obama), and Syria[[Obama, Trump) did not attack the US.

Trump's broken promises, duly noted. No surprise or shock there.

His priorities seems askew too. Further, his non-politician background ironically make his broken promises more fantastic as there was an expectation of better [[from his supporters).

Interestingly, that 'politifact' site also references former president Obama's list of promises/ rulings kept and not kept:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...romise-broken/

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    ~70% of Trump's statements are either "mostly false", "false", or "pants on fire" lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-08-17 at 09:39 PM.

Politifact is run by the Tampa Bay Times, a legitimate news organization and it won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting in 2009.

Meanwhile, truthwiki.org [[a site nobody has ever fucking heard of) is a blog created by Mike Adams of NaturalNews. Adams is a Scientologist and a conspiracy theorist who uses his websites NaturalNews and TruthWiki to promote conspiracy theories about chemtrails, the dangers of fluoride in drinking water, that vaccines cause autism [[Adams calls vaccines "medical child abuse"), and other naturopathic pseudoscientific bullshit [[like homeopathic cures for Ebola).

So once again, Richard gets his "facts" from the well of conspiracy theorist insanity.

Trump challenges his own Secretary of State to an IQ contest.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41570266

We're through the looking glass, people.

Trump challenges his own Secretary of State to an IQ contest.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41570266

We're through the looking glass, people.
    hahaha...he just confirmed it himself. he is a fucking moron!

Politifact is run by the Tampa Bay Times, a legitimate news organization and it won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting in 2009.

Meanwhile, truthwiki.org [[a site nobody has ever fucking heard of) is a blog created by Mike Adams of NaturalNews. Adams is a Scientologist and a conspiracy theorist who uses his websites NaturalNews and TruthWiki to promote conspiracy theories about chemtrails, the dangers of fluoride in drinking water, that vaccines cause autism [[Adams calls vaccines "medical child abuse"), and other naturopathic pseudoscientific bullshit [[like homeopathic cures for Ebola).

So once again, Richard gets his "facts" from the well of conspiracy theorist insanity.
    You will have to excuse me I was under the impression that you had the ability to utilize the multiple search engines out there outside of Wikipedia,big difference between the media of 2009 verses 2017.

There is a reason locals pay no mind to poltifact.

Do you think about me when you go to sleep at night?
    Last edited by Richard; October-10-17 at 02:15 PM.

You will have to excuse me I was under the impression that you had the ability to utilize the multiple search engines out there outside of Wikipedia,big difference between the media of 2009 verses 2017.

There is a reason locals pay no mind to poltifact.

Do you think about me when you go to sleep at night?
    Time and time again you've revealed that you get your "news" from conspiracy theory blogs.

I suspect at this point that you most likely suffer from a mental illness or severe cognitive deficit of some sort, and I largely just feel pity for you since you are clearly not getting the help that you desperately need.

Time and time again you've revealed that you get your "news" from conspiracy theory blogs.

I suspect at this point that you most likely suffer from a mental illness or severe cognitive deficit of some sort, and I largely just feel pity for you since you are clearly not getting the help that you desperately need.
    So in other words,you really have nothing productive to say so you have to resort to projecting your self reflection onto others.

Former Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page refuses to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in the Russia probe and has informed Congress that he will instead be invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...a-probe-243648

Because that's what innocent people do: invoke the 5th Amendment. While it can't be held against him in court, he just all but admitted that he's guilty.

Former Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page refuses to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in the Russia probe and has informed Congress that he will instead be invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...a-probe-243648

Because that's what innocent people do: invoke the 5th Amendment. While it can't be held against him in court, he just all but admitted that he's guilty.
    Status Quo for Washington officials:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...es-of-scandal/

Wall Prototypes just about ready; constructing them @ the Otay Mesa [[San Diego) port of entry.

Attachment 34349

Attachment 34350

Attachment 34351

http://www.10news.com/news/border-wa...-port-of-entry

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    Wall Prototypes just about ready; constructing them @ the Otay Mesa [[San Diego) port of entry.
    And did the Mexican government pay for this?

And did the Mexican government pay for this?
    I believe the construction companies are footing the tabs on these prospective prototypes in an effort to secure what will undoubtedly be a lucrative contract.
    As far as I know America will be paying for this, assuming actual construction begins.

I'm pretty sure this will go down here only a little better than did the Techno and Drag Racing thread, but I found it funny and mildly cathartic:

Andy Borowitz: The End of Trump
    http://video.newyorker.com/watch/the...e-end-of-trump

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's thoughts in the video that follows are interesting too...

If you like these, maybe consider attending the New Yorker Festival next year.

Lol,makes one kinda miss George Carlin.

I stopped it when he mentioned the past president as being smart,that and the Goldman Sachs support ad.

All of this standing up dissing the president gets old and is always the same retric again and again.Maybe everybody is handed the same script in the morning.

What was funny is you hear the laughing but when the camera panned the audience not many seemed to be amused.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    ... Andy Borowitz: The End of Trump
    http://video.newyorker.com/watch/the...e-end-of-trump ...
    "Oozing under the bar" LOL Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    I believe the construction companies are footing the tabs on these prospective prototypes in an effort to secure what will undoubtedly be a lucrative contract.
    As far as I know America will be paying for this, assuming actual construction begins.
    Has Congress appropriated any funds for wall construction for FY18? Have they given any indication, any at all, they are likely to do so at any point in the future?

These construction companies are pissing into the wind. There will be no wall.

So President Trump had discussions with the President of the Virgin Islands. Since he wasn't aware that it's him, perhaps someone should whisper in his ear that he's also the President of Puerto Rico. Honestly, he may not know. Worst boss I ever had was one who didn't understand the scope of his own responsibilities. We kept telling him, "don't go there"....and he always did. I think our current leader has a similar problem.

Has Congress appropriated any funds for wall construction for FY18? Have they given any indication, any at all, they are likely to do so at any point in the future?

These construction companies are pissing into the wind. There will be no wall.
    Hell no Congress hasn’t appropriated any funds, that’s another 5-10 year battle. Once the most ridiculous wall – and some of those prototypes were tall enough to keep King Kong out – is decided on, then the calculations can begin on the price.

Last I heard, Trump stated America would foot the tab, and he is going to browbeat and strongarm Mexico into paying for it after the fact.

In theory they are already paying for it,total up the drug asset seizures and the wall gets paid for,a big beautiful wall.

Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 66 116 ... LastLast