Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 114 of 207 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 5151

^^^Trump supporters can spout the economy all they want. The upswing was handed to him. He hasn't done anything he promised during his campaign. It was all a show and tell. Plants have closed, North Korea talks was just a continuation of his reality show, many have left or have been fired in his administration and he continues to mock people by giving them nicknames, just to name a few. I'm perfectly fine with him being one term

And this afternoon, he continues to feud with a dead man....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...320-story.html
    Last edited by Maof; March-20-19 at 06:43 PM.

^^^^
    Following Chump is like driving behind a garbage truck run in a narrow one way street on a hot summer day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Remember when something so classless as the above would be shockingly unbelievable from a sitting US President? Not any more. Now nobody will be surprised about anything he says or does short of dropping his pants and taking a dump on the White House lawn in front everyone. Maybe not even then.

^^^Trump supporters can spout the economy all they want. The upswing was handed to him. He hasn't done anything he promised during his campaign. It was all a show and tell. Plants have closed, North Korea talks was just a continuation of his reality show, many have left or have been fired in his administration and he continues to mock people by giving them nicknames, just to name a few. I'm perfectly fine with him being one term

In Obamas own words,he did not build that.

The upswing was not handed to Trump,Trump instilled investor confidence in the markets which caused the upswing.

The markets jumped overnight,if the previous administration was doing so well there would have been no room for the increase of pent up investment.

Plants open and close all of the time,its individual buying habits that determines that,but then blame it on Trump.

That is one thing the previous administration was good at,telling everybody that they should not be held responsible for their actions and place the blame game.

You guys choose to support the Chinese and their economy instead of your own,then blame Trump when plants close and your fellow Americans are laid off,that is on the amercian buying public and nobody else,if one really cared enough about it they would change,but it is easier to blame others and throw their fellow Americans in the street,saving a buck is more popular then ones neighbor.

Thats my hero’s,the ones that throw everybody in the street or stand up there preaching about compassion because it sounds good,not because they actually practice it.

They had a good mentor though,his administration did really well by throwing millions of Americans in the street so they could land cushy jobs after their reign of terror was over with.

Who cares how many of his administration he fires,if they are not doing the job in the best interests of the country they should be fired,if it takes hiring and firing 50 people then so be it.

People had no problem with previous administrations that put in their buddies who knew nothing about what they were doing.

Non Trump supporters can spout all they want but the facts are there and unless they are living in a bubble or just plain refuse to see because or their blind hate then that is their problem,everybody else is enjoying the ride and banking cash.

That is ones option,jump on the train or sit on the sidelines whining about everything Trump while the world passes them by,then they will say,Trump did nothing for me instead of taking advantage when the opportunities exist.

They will until mid next year,then it will stall again and confidence will stand by and see who takes office,If a lefty Dem takes President then it will stall again,nobody invests in instability unless they are at the top 1% then they take in money when there is blood in the streets while the wealth transfer jumps back to the top.

The previous administration did really well at transferring the money to the top,that is why he was put in as a smooth talking puppet.

He was good though,people love having somebody whispering sweet nothings in their ear,so much so they do not even care that their wallet is being lifted.

Like a North Carolina used car sellsman,he could sell you a 1978 ford pinto that was broadsided by a Mack truck and fell off of a cliff and you would swear it was the best deal you ever purchased.

I would be perfectly fine when Trump becomes a two term president,just watching the heads explode with the very mention of his name,is worth the price of admission.
    Last edited by Richard; March-20-19 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    ^^^^
    Following Chump is like driving behind a garbage truck run in a narrow one way street on a hot summer day.
    Lead,follow or get out of the way,at least you are following.

When you are behind that garbage truck on a hot summer day,did it ever occur to you to just turn off on another street to avoid it?

Or was just easier to continue behind it and blame the truck.
    Last edited by Richard; March-20-19 at 09:53 PM.

^ Based on his posting he follows garbage trucks to get inspiration. So he’s ably supported by the garbage already on the trucks that spews crap like 2826, 2828 et al.[[especially idiotic crap per 2828)
    Last edited by coracle; March-21-19 at 07:11 AM.

I’ve come to the conclusion my dog’s a democrat. He never does anything that makes sense, he craps indiscriminately where ever he goes, he refuses to watch Trump with me on the TV; and he eats like a pig!

I’m joking really. I don’t have a dog [[they’re all democrats!).

I now wish I hadn’t posted that. They’ll start thinking how to give dogs the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Lead,follow or get out of the way,at least you are following.

When you are behind that garbage truck on a hot summer day,did it ever occur to you to just turn off on another street to avoid it?

Or was just easier to continue behind it and blame the truck.

Only in Canada would someone follow a garbage truck on a hot day, eh? True-Doh'!

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I now wish I hadn’t posted that. They’ll start thinking how to give dogs the vote.

That might be ruff....

Pelosi feels 16 year olds should be able to vote! Yep! Vote your emotions, desires, and for all the free stuff without having witnessed the load of that on your paycheck, real world!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gh_school.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-21-19 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I’ve come to the conclusion my dog’s a democrat. He never does anything that makes sense, he craps indiscriminately where ever he goes, he refuses to watch Trump with me on the TV; and he eats like a pig!
    Inelegant thoughts emanating from such an ordinary mind, carbuncle.

Still, it's nice to see there is a little sawdust produced from such poor, incidental brain activity.

You could use it to clean up the poop from your imaginary friend.

I was behind a mini van in traffic and they had a,my cats a Democrat sticker on the window,I have three cats and they are a**holes,my dog at least has the sense to bite anybody that climbs over the fence uninvited,whereas the cats do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Pelosi feels 16 year olds should be able to vote! Yep! Vote your emotions, and for all the free stuff without having to have witnessed the load of that on your paycheck, real world!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gh_school.html

Yea cause they know all they have to do is offer free wild thing and every 16 year old male will be lined up at the voting booth.

Not true-
    Trump withdrew from the TPP, repealed the individual mandate, withdrew from Obama's executive Paris climate deal, passed a major tax bill decreasing the taxes of working and lower middle class workers, expanded tax benefits to parents including day care costs, reduced immigration from 11 countries, and decreased black, Hispanic, and women's unemployment to near record levels.

Plants have closed. They always do. However, manufacturing employment has increased despite some plant closings. Buy American content vehicles if you are so concerned about plant closings.

Senator McCain was a warmonger whose votes contributed to having caused American troop deaths, hundreds of thousands of foreign deaths, millions of refugees, and wasted tax money. He was even worse than Hillary in that regard. While we should let the dead be, we shouldn't ever forget or forgive such policies.
    Last edited by oladub; March-21-19 at 11:45 AM.

^^^Trump supporters can spout the economy all they want.
    Trump's economic performance in his first two years was slightly below that of Obama, so it makes zero sense. And the best economy in modern American history was under B. Clinton, yet the Cult thinks the Clintons are the Antichrist, so it's a beyond ridiculous argument.

The Cult will follow Trump to the bitter end. Economic trends have nothing to do with their blind adulation. It's not like they're gonna disavow their Dear Leader when the economy turns.

^ and the non Trump supporters will continue to emulate an ostrich with their head buried in the sand looking for the Russians.

Close to the next election uncertainty will slow the economy,just like it does on every election cycle,most that understand that will not have a problem while others will say .... look Trump killed the economy.

Obama left $120,000 of federal debt for the average American family of four. We get to pay interest on it. It's a ball and chain Obama shackled the next generation with. To neglect that part of the equation is like admiring how well the neighbors are doing because of the new Vette on their driveway without considering they owe the bank $120,000. Obama's spending only produced the most insipid recovery since WWII and almost $10T of debt.

Trump is spending less but still too much. Under Obama, black employment, home ownership rates, and wealth declined relative to those of whites and the income growth gap between the top 3% rose and the 97% rose at a faster level than even under W. Bush. That putz even voted for Bush's millionaire bankers' bailout. It's a glorious thing that black unemployment levels have since decreased to almost record low levels under Trump.

19 of the richest zip codes voted for Democratic representation in the 2018 elections. There is a reason.

^ and the non Trump supporters will continue to emulate an ostrich with their head buried in the sand looking for the Russians.
    Looks like a pretty smart ostrich, then, considering every single U.S. security agency has confirmed Russian interference in the election on behalf of Trump and no one denies Russian interference except for the most hardcore, deranged cultists.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    19 of the richest zip codes voted for Democratic representation in the 2018 elections. There is a reason.
    Because they're highly educated and successful and realize a deranged Russian troll in the WH is an existential threat to their families?

Why do you think Republican bedrock areas like Birmingham-Bloomfield have all shifted Dem in the last few years? Have they all magically gone full libtard, or is it more likely they're more informed than the ignoramuses who dutifully voted for a reality TV show lifelong con artist?

Trump famously declared he loves the most uneducated and ignorant, and they apparently love him back. Jonestown 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Because they're highly educated and successful and realize a deranged Russian troll in the WH is an existential threat to their families?

Why do you think Republican bedrock areas like Birmingham-Bloomfield have all shifted Dem in the last few years? Have they all magically gone full libtard, or is it more likely they're more informed than the ignoramuses who dutifully voted for a reality TV show lifelong con artist?

Trump famously declared he loves the most uneducated and ignorant, and they apparently love him back. Jonestown 2.0.
    Ahhh....there's that disdain for his fellow human being that we've all come to expect from B.

Keep spreading that liberal love B.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Looks like a pretty smart ostrich, then, considering every single U.S. security agency has confirmed Russian interference in the election on behalf of Trump and no one denies Russian interference except for the most hardcore, deranged cultists.
    Yet every single US security agency could not stop planes from flying into buildings either.

US security agencies are a two part organization,the first part in charge are playing politics while over riding the second part that actually knows what they are doing.

Every US security agency also backed up the presence of WMDs
    in Iran also which were actually never located.

Would you place your life in the hands of every US security agency? Many have and are no longer around to talk about it.

They are like everybody else,they do not always get it right 100% of the time.

Nobody is denying Russian intervention into elections,they like us have been interfering in elections for the last 75 years.

Your cry was Trump directly colluded with the Russians in order to win the election,still waiting on that explosive proof.

Once again 80% of all the Social media disinformation was provided by one guy in Miami in order to gain revenue from clicks,he did not care about democrats or Republicans or even politics,he made money on them all.

The one thing that was known about Trump before politics was that he did not stand for bull crap,Hillary and the previous president were known as weak kneed and willing to hand over billions instead of taking a stand.

As a foreign leader who would you rather support?

The last person that you would want in the White House would be Trump,maybe that’s why so many non supporters are having a hard time with him being there,they like showing their support for foreign governments verses their own.

Who are you today Bham or AJ?
    Last edited by Richard; March-21-19 at 02:09 PM.

Who are you today Bham or AJ?

Mama's boy.

Honky Tonk; unicellular life form typing on a cellular pad.