Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
YouÂ’re looking at two different conferences. The link you posted is from the spring the link I posted is from the fall, when Pence drove up. They have two different names. The one youÂ’re talking about is the Michigan policy conference which is not sponsored by either Republican or Democrats; itÂ’s Michigan bigwigs. The link I posted is actually the Mackinac Republican leadership conference. Contrast and compare. If you notice it is even has GOP in the link

Do you get that you're changing the subject and it's totally irrelevant as a response to what I originally posted? You keep bringing up "it's the Repubs" and it's NOT just the Repubs, Dems are doing the same damn thing. They're spending taxpayer $$$ to attend some kind of conference on Mackinac Island. Yes? No? Maybe? All of the above? None of the above? You don't know? It doesn't matter who's conference it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
What's even more ironic is these are the same people who don't even blink when politicians from the their side of the fence, use any excuse to spend their tax dollars to check themselves in to the Grand Hotel to "confer".