Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
This trope is a ridiculous diversion from the facts that matter.
Too bad technology is difficult to understand. It makes many more susceptible to the tomfoolery besides the usual tomfooled [[like you know, you).
Here's as simple an explanation as I could find in the time I was willing to devote to the effort:

Trump's Stupid ‘Where Is the DNC Server?’ Conspiracy Theory, Explained
Trump refuses to believe all the evidence that Russia hacked the DNC, because he understands nothing about how digital forensics works.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...hack-explained

Don't even try to get away with the fake news argument, at least not from the right-wing perspective.
Vice was founded by a prominent leader of the far right. He left but his boys still run the show.

Could you make it even simpler, while doing three times the research for me?

I think you should take a step back and look at all the work you're doing to simply justify what is already fact to most of the people here. Some choose to remain willfully ignorant to the conventional wisdom of the matter at hand. It is common knowledge that Russia interefered in our electoral process. While our President needs multiple public statements and a speak-and-spell in order to get his view on the matter expressed, just about everyone else is on board with the idea that Russia pushed a state-led campaign to meddle in our elections. It is the extent to which this was done, and more so, what American entities were complicit in this aggression, that we are eager to learn. Mueller already knows though. Count those chickens before they hatch.

When you find yourself doing cartwheels, lunges and hand springs in an effort to convince those here that some facts actually happened, I would say that your time could be better put to use.

On another note: how about the latest Twitter threats from Trump to Iran now. Talk about stoking the fire, huh? He just can't keep his fat, little fingers off that phone of his long enough to let the dust settle. At least we're seeing continue pressure from Mueller in the form of indictments, Cohen cooperation and now Trump's former campaign chairman is about to face the music in court. Pass the popcorn - things are heating up!!!