Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    He's bullshitting his way thru a news conference now. And to think people believe the crap that he spews day in and day out. He's revolting.
    It is not illegal to change the channel,that’s that love hate thing going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It is not illegal to change the channel,that’s that love hate thing going on.
    You're right and I tried. It was like a Twilight Zone episode. Every channel I flipped to, had his mug on it...

You're right and I tried. It was like a Twilight Zone episode. Every channel I flipped to, had his mug on it...
    I think that is the objective,when you close your eyes to sleep you should see his face on your eyelids.

I blame it on technology,no other President has had that medium,so it is hard to determine that they would or would not have done the same thing.

The previous president had little to talk about so maybe that is why he chose to remain silent,personally I would prefer to know what is going on and what is being accomplished on a daily basis.

It is kinda like having a corporate daily meeting of where we are at and where we are going.

The rest is just the price to pay for disclosure.

You have to admit there is not much that he does not point out.

The previous president had little to talk about so maybe that is why he chose to remain silent,personally I would prefer to know what is going on and what is being accomplished on a daily basis.

It is kinda like having a corporate daily meeting of where we are at and where we are going.
    Nah....because no other President has been as controversial as the current. As far as wanting to know what's going on, on the daily, I believe DT doesn't even know.

Ain't that the truth....

Maybe it is because you guys live in the Twilight zone and anything normal outside of its realm is difficult to comprehend?

Maybe it is because you guys live in the Twilight zone and anything normal outside of its realm is difficult to comprehend?
    The current administration is NOT normal.

The current administration is NOT normal.
    I have to agree with you there,he actually does what he says,which is not normal for politics.

Maybe that’s why people have such a hard time dealing with him,they are so used to being hoodwinked that it makes them uncomfortable when they are not being.

Obama was considered normal.

Hope and Change

Now you plebs get out of your homes so we can turn them over to the bankers,so I can secure my future after leaving office.

The Hope was that it did not rain and ruin ones cardboard that they slept on under the bridge.

The change was,changing the dollar from your hand to the bankers.

Thats like a hooker saying I love you after receiving payment.

Same difference we got ....... and paid for it.