Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    Sorry to interrupt your delusional thinking.....

Bishop won by 2 percentage points in a district that went +12 for Trump and hasn't elected a Democrat since the 1960's.

You may now return to your fantastical thoughts.
    Key word being WON

You buddy O Rourk pissed his constituents off by jumping the gun and running for president when they wanted him in the senate,seems like no matter how hard they try,winning seems not to be in the cards.

Biden or Trump 2020

Who are you going to vote for,a proven winner or a proven loser.

O wait,you already said you follow the party lines no matter what.

Piece of advise

Tie a rope around your ankle,so when you get sucked down the drain,you can pull yourself back out.

ANYONE who still thinks Trump is a "good" president, or who thinks he is "smart" by this time has the intellect of a garden slug's slime trail. Anyone who supports his policies has the moral fiber of a jelly donut.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    K
    Biden or Trump 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Key word being WON

You buddy O Rourk pissed his constituents off by jumping the gun and running for president when they wanted him in the senate,seems like no matter how hard they try,winning seems not to be in the cards.

Biden or Trump 2020

O wait,you already said you follow the party lines no matter what.

Piece of advise

Tie a rope around your ankle,so when you get sucked down the drain,you can pull yourself back out.
    You live in a bubble Richard. Trump is a laughingstock. Most intelligent Americans are disgusted and ashamed of him. History will remember him as the worst president in our nation's history.

Piece of better advice: get off the sinking ship while there's still time.

Name:  ECHAzEBXUAEEIIL.png
Views: 3003
Size:  265.0 KB

You live in a bubble Richard. Trump is a laughingstock. Most intelligent Americans are disgusted and ashamed of him. History will remember him as the worst president in our nation's history.

Piece of better advice: get off the sinking ship while there's still time.

Name:  ECHAzEBXUAEEIIL.png
Views: 3003
Size:  265.0 KB
    It is like 2016 all over again,the tears of loss and the polls that never got it right are ingrained in the archives of you tube for all to see.

You should check them out so maybe this time the let down will be a bit more subtle.

Most intelligent American Trump supporters [[myself excluded)
    know better then to expose themselves to the abuse laid out by the left,so they speak thier mind at the voting booth.

History repeats itself.

The only laughing stock is the the continuation of the chuckles at the claim of the Russians did it and impeach Trump merry go round in the leftist circus that follows.

I have faith,maybe you will see redemption in the end but I kinda doubt it.

I know I will be looking at Kleenex stock prices and offering a 10% discount on my portable safe spaces [[made in America)the closer it comes to 2020.

Hey,did you see where Trump is bringing in the feds to deal with the homeless crisis in California.

Sense your party of choice leaders seem to talk about caring about Americans verses actually doing what is best for them.

I think they call that lip service.

Most intelligent American Trump supporters
    LOL Intelligent Trump supporters. That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

Hey,did you see where Trump is bringing in the feds to deal with the homeless crisis in California.
    Hey, have you heard of the 10th Amendment? Apparently Trump hasn't. Sending in feds without consent from the state is beyond his authority. Someone will explain it to him eventually.

Hah, I hear that. But it must be remembered that those who DID vote for Trump initially did so as he posited himself as a NON-politician and change in direction.

I think his voting base was far more varied than believed [[setting aside the summation of them being deplorables), including centrists and libertarians.

That same voting block may not repeat their vote; done with how things have turned out, some of his actions/ inactions/ deficit spending etc!

Last edited by Zacha341; September-15-19 at 10:30 AM.

Sorry Shelby, you lost me with the comment below. It was then I started discounting your posts

Then when I became aware of your penchant for lifting thoughts and words without attribution the discount became deeper.

Am I accusing you? Not really. No. It's just more of an observation.

Carry on Shelby. Press on regardless. Endeavor to persevere.

Out.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; October-12-19 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Sorry Shelby, you lost me with the comment below. It was then I started discounting your posts

Originally Posted by Shelby_ LOL Intelligent Trump supporters. That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

Then when I became aware of your penchant for lifting thoughts and words without attribution the discount became deeper.

Am I accusing you? Not really. No. It's just more of an observation.

Carry on Shelby. Press on regardless. Endeavor to persevere.

Out.
    Rereading that comment, I understand why you took offense. It was inappropriate on multiple levels: it was arrogant and unkind. It goes against the way I was raised. If my mother were alive, she would be disappointed in me. That's a thought that fills me with shame. I am no better than anyone else and I thank you for reminding me of that fact. I sincerely apologize to Trump supporters and especially Richard.

However, I'm left wondering why you didn't call me on it at the time I wrote it, rather than making a snap judgement about me? That would have been the adult thing to do. I probably would have said yeah, you're right. It wasn't cool and I'm sorry.

The same holds true for the assumption you made based on specious evidence that I have a "penchant for lifting thoughts and words without attribution." Rather than trying to discredit me in a manner reminiscent of junior high school, why not state your observation and ask me what I have to say for myself? Together your actions were immature and judgemental.

I make mistakes everyday, but I don't have a problem admitting to them. When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong. Mistakes are learning experiences that cumulatively help us become better people.