Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 189 of 207 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 199 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ its always good to have hopes and dreams in life but Trump is just getting started.

The last 4 months have “woke” people to the stark reality of liberalism,it will be just like last time,everybody will stay silent under fear of being attacked but when it comes time to push that button,they will be muttering under their breath,payback is a Bitc*,enjoy your next four years.

You really cannot be that optimistic considering you started trying to get him out of office before even he was sworn in but yet here we are,you still get to see his smiling face day after day,year after year.

His smile is more like a pout, but hey, if that is what a smile is to you...

You guys remind me of a balloon,you get all this breaking news,bombshells and unconfirmed sources that pump your balloons up and then a short time later,it’s like releasing them in the air and watching them spin about as they fizzle out.

Every single time.

Who needs what you call balloons when all you need to do is collate all of Chump's tweets to make your mind up about the vugger. That is, if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Who needs what you call balloons when all you need to do is collate all of Chump's tweets to make your mind up about the vugger. That is, if you have one.
    Yes I am an American,most of us have brains and are allowed to use them,I know that would be a foreign concept in Canada where your thought are provided for you. EH

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    My husband and I are "elderly" white people who are most definitely not rich but very liberal and we can't wait until Trump is out of office, and we don't much care how he is out as long as he is out. And I have many, many other non-rich liberal "elderly" friends who feel exactly the same way.
    That may be but the term "elderly white people" was, in my opinion, used in a derogatory way. The Democratic Party no doubt is interested in your vote and money but otherwise regards "elderly white people" as the other. I didn't mean to imply that elderly white people who are oblivious or indifferent to their role in the post identity politics Democratic Party don't exist.
    Last edited by oladub; July-12-20 at 02:12 PM.

Yes I am an American,most of us have brains and are allowed to use them,I know that would be a foreign concept in Canada where your thought are provided for you. EH
    It always cracks me up when people who fall for and buy into every line of bullshit their orange deity throws out there even when proven to be bullshit, claim to be able to think, while those who follow the actual, verifiable facts are sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    aj just defined "elderly white people" as enemies of the Democratic Party. "Elderly white people" are just that unless they are very rich liberals, especially in highly taxes blue states, demanding tax deductions that Trump took away from them.
    I did? That's news to me. Or anyone who has actually stepped foot in the state of New Hampshire, which has a median age of 43 years and is 93% white.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...ire-population

So who else was going to show up to his rally? But I tell you what, since you guys have your finger on the pulse of reality, if Trump ever holds a rally in New Hampshire then you can post a picture of it so we can see how it's a crowd full of young People of Color and then you can rub my face in how wrong I was.

your original quote:
    Guess they couldn't find enough elderly white people willing to risk their own lives to attend his COVID party.
    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    I did? That's news to me. Or anyone who has actually stepped foot in the state of New Hampshire, which has a median age of 43 years and is 93% white.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...ire-population

So who else was going to show up to his rally? But I tell you what, since you guys have your finger on the pulse of reality, if Trump ever holds a rally in New Hampshire then you can post a picture of it so we can see how it's a crowd full of young People of Color and then you can rub my face in how wrong I was.
    Yes, in my opinion, you did define 'elderly white people' as enemies of the Democratic Party. I took it as indication of sneering contempt like when Hillary referred to "deplorables". Would the attendees of the Trump rally have been more amenable to you if they were younger instead of old like Joe Biden? What is your source of their average age of attendees anyway? I guess if its fair to negatively characterize Trump fans as "elderly" its open season on Joe Biden's age related condition.

I usually don't capitalize black, white, yellow or red when referring to races. I noticed that you capitalized 'People of Color' but did not capitalize 'white'. You are consistent in making my point.

LOLOLOLOLOL! Republican Congressman charged with three felony counts of voter fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...r-fraud-362072

Rep. Steve Watkins [[R-Kansas) has been charged with three felony counts related to illegal voting in 2019 municipal elections in Kansas. Among other things, Watkins registered to vote using the address of a UPS store in Topeka instead of his actual home address. Womp womp.

Watkins' father is also the subject of a criminal investigation for campaign finance crimes for using "straw donors" to give maxed-out individual contributions [[using Watkins' father's money) to his son's campaign to skirt the law around individual donation limits.

Somebody call Trump and Kris Kobach, we finally found some voter fraud!

GOP = Party of Criminality and Corruption. #WalkAway

LOLOLOLOLOL! Republican Congressman charged with three felony counts of voter fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...r-fraud-362072

Rep. Steve Watkins [[R-Kansas) has been charged with three felony counts related to illegal voting in 2019 municipal elections in Kansas. Among other things, Watkins registered to vote using the address of a UPS store in Topeka instead of his actual home address. Womp womp.

Watkins' father is also the subject of a criminal investigation for campaign finance crimes for using "straw donors" to give maxed-out individual contributions [[using Watkins' father's money) to his son's campaign to skirt the law around individual donation limits.

Somebody call Trump and Kris Kobach, we finally found some voter fraud!

GOP = Party of Criminality and Corruption. #WalkAway
    Glad to see that your onboard with in person voting to eliminate fraud. Welcome to being woke.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Glad to see that your onboard with in person voting to eliminate fraud. Welcome to being woke.
    How exactly does in-person voting eliminate fraud in this case? Specifically. His false registration would have still been false had he cast an illegal ballot in-person vice the mail. So how he cast his illegal ballot is irrelevant. If anything, mailing it in made it easier to catch him.

Glad to see you're onboard though with the reality of Republican voter fraud hypocrisy. Here's yet another example from this week.

Anyways, despite Trump's unproven claims of massive voter fraud, these are just further proof that it's actually very difficult to vote illegally. The system works for the most part, and people who do this get caught rather easily and quickly.

Trump Wears a Mask, Disney's back OPEN and The White House Goes After Fauci...

There's no amount of money that would find me a Disneyland!

How exactly does in-person voting eliminate fraud in this case? Specifically. His false registration would have still been false had he cast an illegal ballot in-person vice the mail. So how he cast his illegal ballot is irrelevant. If anything, mailing it in made it easier to catch him.

Glad to see you're onboard though with the reality of Republican voter fraud hypocrisy. Here's yet another example from this week.

Anyways, despite Trump's unproven claims of massive voter fraud, these are just further proof that it's actually very difficult to vote illegally. The system works for the most part, and people who do this get caught rather easily and quickly.
    If he showed up in person and showed a piece of ID that was to a P.O. box. the elections official doesn't have to hand them a ballot. Sort of a safety catch isn't it. With mail in voting the ballot might or might not of gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    If he showed up in person and showed a piece of ID that was to a P.O. box. the elections official doesn't have to hand them a ballot. Sort of a safety catch isn't it. With mail in voting the ballot might or might not of gone through.
    Might or might not have gone through? This isn't a hypothetical, this actually happened...and it didn't go through. He got caught. So again, I ask what difference forcing him to vote in-person would achieve since he would have been caught either way?

Far as I can tell, Kansas has had no-reason absentee voting since at least 2014 and without any substantial problems. So what is the evidence-basis for your opposition to mail-in voting, particularly during a deadly pandemic?

I believe we have a pandemic going on with cases rising in 38 states and this guy would rather give a thumbs up with cans of beans.....https://i.insider.com/5f0f5357aee6a8...93&format=jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by maof View Post
    i believe we have a pandemic going on with cases rising in 38 states and this guy would rather give a thumbs up with cans of beans.....https://i.insider.com/5f0f5357aee6a8...93&format=jpeg
    Idiot !!

Trump has been stumbling, rambling, lurching into an abyss of his own creation.
    So he's trying to change the topic.

Goya cans.
    Jazz hands.
    Don't fall for them.

Anyone still interested what Trump knew about the deadly bounties Putin paid for US soldiers, even while he campaigned for Russia's addition to the G7?
    Potentially related to that, what shenanigans his tax returns will reveal?
    His woeful response to the coronavirus?
    His attempts to suppress and misrepresent pandemic data?
    His racist dog whistles, and outright racism?
    His attempts to politicize the military and trample upon our Constitution?
    His lies, more lies, and his pardon of a felon convicted for lying for him?
    His firing or marginalization of every senior official who has not showered him with flattery?
    His prioritization of his personal and financial interests far above all else?

Asking for 328 million fellow citizens.
    Last edited by bust; July-16-20 at 04:23 AM.

^^^ Yes - not a few C-19 Trump responses are careless, unfortunate and unnecessary making for a huge poor-performance-collage [[verbal and visual), referenced often and quite handily.

You don't have to be ULTRA anti-Trump to see how his defenders fall flat in trying to damage control his comments and eh' flat-falling jokes re. the Coronavirus as this vid shows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flzR0DImUbk
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-16-20 at 06:22 AM.

It is my fervent desire that this long national nightmare will end without tanks in the streets but I am not convinced we will get past November without violence.

The temperature is rising and I do not see that Mr. Trump has the skills to chill folks out.

I do not know how many of the people on this forum have any experience with civil war but allow me to tell you we are not above that possibility. Americans think weird shit can only happen in the 3rd World, we think we are somehow magically immune to the rabid blood feuds seen in other countries but I am not so sure.

That fetid stew of misinformation, economic uncertainty, stockpiling weapons and ammunition, tribalism... we are closer to the edge than we want to believe.

Trump fires Brad Parscale as his Campaign Manager.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...motes-parscale

Trump's new campaign manager is Bill Stepien, the former campaign manager and Deputy Chief of Staff to former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. Stepien was a key figure in the Bridgegate scandal, so much so that he was fired by Christie and publicly repudiated by him in 2014.

Trump goes through campaign managers almost as fast as he goes through wives.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-16-20 at 09:22 AM.

Keep the manager, fire the campaign...
    Trump fires Brad Parscale as his Campaign Manager.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...motes-parscale

Trump's new campaign manager is Bill Stepien, the former campaign manager and Deputy Chief of Staff to former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. Stepien was a key figure in the Bridgegate scandal, so much so that he was fired by Christie and publicly repudiated by him in 2014.

Trump goes through campaign managers almost as fast as he goes through wives.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Keep the manager, fire the campaign...
    Some will say "he fired a bunch of campaign managers in 2016 and he won", but the difference here is that he fired his 2016 campaign managers [[Lewandowski, Manafort) because of personal scandals that generated negative headlines. Lewandowski assaulted a female reporter for a conservative news outlet, and Manafort because he was a full-on career criminal. He fired Pascale not for any scandal Pascale caused, but because he needed a scapegoat for his abysmal polling numbers and his disaster of a rally in Tulsa.

It's not the campaign that's the problem here, it's the candidate and there's nothing Pascale or Stepien can do about that. There's only so much you can do to spin when Trump re-tweets Chuck Woolery claiming that COVID is a hoax and that all the doctors and scientists in the world are part of a vast conspiracy to lie to us just to make Trump look bad.

Funny follow up that, Woolery's son just got diagnosed with COVID and now all of a sudden he's back-tracking on Twitter and claiming the virus is real after all [[imagine that!) and that people should take it seriously. And these are the idiot dipshits that Trump is promoting while he attacks the CDC.

Funny follow up that, Woolery's son just got diagnosed with COVID and now all of a sudden he's back-tracking on Twitter and claiming the virus is real after all [[imagine that!) and that people should take it seriously. And these are the idiot dipshits that Trump is promoting while he attacks the CDC.
    https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery?lang=en..........oops

Well, when it comes to raging pandemics, who you gonna trust----the experts and the scientists or a third-rate game show host?

I'm still surprised Prez Lardazz didn't make Wink Martindale head of NASA.

I guess I should have said "Keep the manager, fire the candidate". which is what I meant
    It's not the campaign that's the problem here, it's the candidate and there's nothing Pascale or Stepien can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Trump has been stumbling, rambling, lurching into an abyss of his own creation.
    So he's trying to change the topic.

Goya cans.
    Jazz hands.
    Don't fall for them.

Anyone still interested what Trump knew about the deadly bounties Putin paid for US soldiers, even while he campaigned for Russia's addition to the G7?
    Potentially related to that, what shenanigans his tax returns will reveal?
    His woeful response to the coronavirus?
    His attempts to suppress and misrepresent pandemic data?
    His racist dog whistles, and outright racism?
    His attempts to politicize the military and trample upon our Constitution?
    His lies, more lies, and his pardon of a felon convicted for lying for him?
    His firing or marginalization of every senior official who has not showered him with flattery?
    His prioritization of his personal and financial interests far above all else?

Asking for 328 million fellow citizens.
    Nope not interested,nice of you to feel that you personally represent 328 million people.

All this is just regurgitating 2016,we heard the same lines over and over again,but yet here we are with Trump as our president,all 325 million citizens and his biggest threat is Biden?

Russia was kicked out of the G8 because they did not want to go to war with us against Iran,many Americans also opposed going to war,many Americans oppose any war,but yet it is ok now to use the argument against Russia?

Senior officials serve at his will,he has every right to fire anybody at will.

A president sets policy to follow,you do not want to follow the set policies and go off on your own,then fine,your fired.

Thats the way it has always been,no different if one walks into their job tomorrow and told the boss to piss off they are going to run it how they see fit.

His biggest mistake is he did not root out all of Obama’s holdovers from the start.