Quote Originally Posted by 3WC View Post
Bham: You mean the "media" such as MSNBC, CNN, the NYT, the Washington Post, ABC, NBC and CBS?
Yes, they are all complicit in this disaster.

Yeah, 1982, send 'em all to the Hitler-type death camps. Eradicate them all you say.
What are you babbling on about? I never claimed the media should be "eradicated". All I said was that the media shares blame for candidates like Ford and Trump by hyping such loonies for ratings.

There's nothing illegal or necessarily even immoral for hyping crazies, but clearly the media plays a major role.

You claim "reasonable and intelligent" people are ignorant for not realizing the menace, as you claim to, posed by the "tons of dummies and racists among us."
No, actually that's not what I claimed. You made this up.

How can they be "reasonable and intelligent" if they aren't as enlightened as you must think you are, being able to see all those dummies and racists and such?
I have no idea what this means. Didn't write this, and this statement makes zero logical sense.

You apparently don't consider yourself one of the "normal" people because you realize [[in your infinite wisdom?) that "millions of people are irredeemably stupid and/or bigots" while the rest of us abnormal people don't.
I'm not sure what this garbled syntax means. Maybe you're trying to say something quasi-populist like "anyone who thinks they're smart or well-read is actually dumber than dumb people". Is that an accurate summation?