RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Drone delivery is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Drone delivery is coming!
    Get the shotguns ready!

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Get the shotguns ready!

Ha,they applied for a "drone self protection system" patent.

my guess little lasers that zap you before you can pull the trigger proactively.

maybe even a Star Wars force field.

They can talk to each other so if you shoot one they can zero in on you and have your picture or they can all attack at once.

I am thinking that they are going to put cameras on those things and sell real time video to parties that will pay enough,can you imagine 1000 plus drones flying about at the same time you could in theory put an entire city under direct feed 24/7.

It is not like one drone makes a delivery then comes back and repeats.

In the future call 911 and within seconds you have a armed police drone with night vision to your rescue.
    its getting so one cannot lay about necked in the back yard anymore without some pervy thing buzzing about.
    Last edited by Richard; December-22-16 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

my guess little lasers that zap you before you can pull the trigger proactively.

They can talk to each other so if you shoot one they can zero in on you and have your picture or they can all attack at once.

I am thinking that they are going to put cameras on those things and sell real time video to parties that will pay enough,can you imagine 1000 plus drones flying about at the same time you could in theory put an entire city under direct feed 24/7.

In the future call 911 and within seconds you have a armed police drone with night vision to your rescue.
    its getting so one cannot lay about necked in the back yard anymore without some pervy thing buzzing about.
    Drones are microprocessor controlled and can be dealt with....

http://dronelife.com/2015/06/04/5-an...ange-the-game/

No paparazzi catching me in the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

They will have a Mother drone stocked with all of that area's orders.

Name:  SaladFingers_mothership_small.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  211.8 KB