Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
Oh sweetie, you are too precious for words. You are so filled with intolerance, hate and rage.
I don't like bigots. I don't like people who would happily put my grandparents/great grandparents in gas chambers. I also highly value education and data-driven decisionmaking. Don't like mindless populism, especially when intertwined with the cancers of racism and nationalism.

I will never, ever support Trump and his crazed supporters. There is nothing he could do to get my support, ever, besides getting the hell out of my country.

I implore you to stop being so irrationally hysterical. I would like to revisit this topic with you four years from now. I am confident that you will be quite ashamed of your silly histrionics.
Nope, you're living in your little Trump-bubble. These aren't "my silly histrionics". This is the global consensus. There are very few thinkers out there who don't think this is an absolute global catastrophe. Trump is a dis aster of epic proportions.

Don't believe me. Read Nobel-prize winning economist Charles Krugman in today's Times, or Pulitzer Prize winning Eric Lipton in the WSJ, or listen to every living President and every living Secretary of Defense, or Angela Merkel, or every newspaper and every serious economist. Trump is an absolute shitshow for the planet. We are seriously f-----.

Again, happy Chanukkah, Merry Christmas, or joyus Kwanzaa, whichever suits you. Try to have love in your heart instead of hate. I will be praying for you.
Cut the crap, already. You have "love in your heart" so voted for the KKK candidate who demonized the Pope, the handicapped, immigrants, gays, Hispanics, blacks, Jews, Muslims, women, war veterans, mothers of war dead, scientists, and basically everyone with a functioning brain. Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition...