Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
Realizing that there were now two separate threads on southern Macomb County executives who have said something 'offensive' -- I realized that there's a good chance that somebody is working overtime to distort for political advantage. Only those who lean left are so offended by words. And if you want to find offensive in words, its not very hard. I choose deplorability -- although I'm not sure its chosen me.
The irony of this is so perfect.

You assert that people on the left are being overly sensitive when they get offended by politicians calling black people "chimps" and "ni****s", and calling Mexicans "rapists" and "criminals."

It is laughable to assert that "only those who lean left are so offended by words" when Trump supporters get all worked up about Clinton calling "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic" people "deplorables."

The irony is really thick when Trump and other right-wingers get all offended by people saying "happy holidays”.

Welcome to the new right, where calling black people chimps and N-s is blown off as much ado about nothing, while calling racists “deplorable” and saying “happy holidays” is considered offensive.