Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Van View Post
Well, then why would it be defined as being for "People of Color" if it were not meant to differentiate people of that persuasion, from those known
commonly as "white"? Of course it's discriminatory. Do you really believe for one second that if I, a white guy, were to attend this job fair, that not one person would, at the very least, question my eligibility???

It's as if I were to start an organization named the National Association for the Advancement of White People.... then claim that "people of color" are not excluded. How many white girls do you see in the Miss Black America pageant? Not that they'd be excluded..... would they? Who are you kidding?
How is it discriminatory when white people have CONTROLLED the the United States economy and business sector for the past 240 years?! And for the first 80 years of our nation used free black labor to succeed at it!!

There is no Nat. Assoc. for the Advancement of White People because whites, as a whole demographic, have been able to succeed in America because the system is built for whites to have power.

This entire thread is white privilege, because instead of being thankful you don't need separate job fairs, a national association, or FFS a beauty pagaent [[never mind Miss America is chock full of black women but GOD FORBID people dare celebrate black beauty!!!), you want to gripe on those who do need such things because...?