Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Is there anything I wrote that was inaccurate? Didn't think so.

No, I don't need a "cookie", I want my f---ing country back from racist idiots.
    Has running a stronger candidate than a 70 year old former First Lady who has always had problems with in the approval rating department occurred to you yet?

If not... You are the idiot.

Is this a serious question? Have you been living in a cave this past year?

Trump's entire campaign was based on racism. He won election based on a white nationalist platform.

He called Mexicans "rapists and murderers". He called Hispanic women "Miss Housekeeping". He promised to sic cops on African Americans, and promised to violate the constitution in the process. He promised to ban Muslims from the U.S. He has repeatedly been found culpable for racial discrimination by the U.S. Justice Department. He accepted and retweeted endorsements from the KKK and other hate organizations. He claimed that Hispanic judges couldn't be impartial. He claimed that American Muslim mothers were incapable of patriotism. He even claimed our first black President was a "Muslim Kenyan" with no birth records.

Trump is a racist pig, and will be resisted at every turn. He is an American tragedy, and will be the downfall of this country if he isn't defeated. Anyone who supports him is going down, hard.

You still have not answered the question,once again,name one thing that he has said that is racist that you as a grown adult useing common sense and not taking out of context.

I have asked you several times but you persist on useing grown up talk ripped out of a Charlie Brown episode but have never provided an answer.

Much to your distain now that he is president myself and many others of all races and nationalities will support him in the best interest of the country unlike yourself and your self centered all about me attitude.To say everybody that supports him is going down hard is kinda like a 6 year old down in the basement sneaking onto daddy's computer.

Included in fixing the basic education system ,I would think that skilled training schools would be next.
    Last edited by Richard; November-13-16 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Shmaltzy B.S. à la mode. [[that is; with ice cream on top.)
    Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.

Send a thank-you note to Ms. Wynne for your monthly Hydro Bill when you get a second.

dtowncitylover---
    I think it's safe to assume snf never carried much student debt.
    Absolutely correct. My home in the nyc metro area is mortgage free[[it aint cheap biff), ive got absolutely no debt, do not recieve any form of government funds what so ever and have been retired for almost 15 yrs now and im 50.

I guess im not that smart after all.

Is there anything I wrote that was inaccurate? Didn't think so.

No, I don't need a "cookie", I want my f---ing country back from racist idiots.
    Plenty, but your not worth the time for a well written thought out rebuttel. Go read your rawstory, huffpo and snopes while you let that guy Rachael Mancow on msnbc fill your head with his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.

Send a thank-you note to Ms. Wynne for your monthly Hydro Bill when you get a second.
    I live in Québec where the hydro Bill is one of the cheapest in NA. True hydro I might add, since most of the power is generated from dams. The James Bay project harnessed rivers on assigned territory the size of England. Ms Wynne just bought a big chunk of our power a couple of weeks ago. That should help Ontarians save some.

Quote Originally Posted by snf View Post
    Absolutely correct. My home in the nyc metro area is mortgage free[[it aint cheap biff), ive got absolutely no debt, do not recieve any form of government funds what so ever and have been retired for almost 15 yrs now and im 50.

I guess im not that smart after all.
    So. What's not to like about how things are going in the good ole' USA then?
    What's with the Archie Bunker impression?
    You could shoot for the Nobel Prize in bigotry and prolly win.

So. What's not to like about how things are going in the good ole' USA then?
    What's with the Archie Bunker impression?
    You could shoot for the Nobel Prize in bigotry and prolly win.
    Because I dont like authoritarian racist bigot leftists like obama and kkkillary and their commie puppet master soros.
    I also abhor the racist divisive communist establishment which has controlled America completely since ww2.
    I abhor you zombie leftists with a passion. Youre evil to the bone.
    Last edited by snf; November-14-16 at 12:42 AM.

Bloody rights I'm evil to the bone. Better believe it. I'll huff and I'll puff and, ahhh... Never mind...

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Has running a stronger candidate than a 70 year old former First Lady who has always had problems with in the approval rating department occurred to you yet?

If not... You are the idiot.
    A steaming pile of dog crap is 1000x times better than Trump.

So no, it has not "occured to me" that anyone but Trump and his deplorables should be blamed for their virulent racism, anti-Americanism and general idiocy.

Because I dont like authoritarian racist bigot leftists like obama and kkkillary and their commie puppet master soros.
    I also abhor the racist divisive communist establishment which has controlled America completely since ww2.
    I abhor you zombie leftists with a passion. Youre evil to the bone.
    Damn, it appears the Free Press comment section did find its way to DYes...

And what's with KKKillary, it's not like she was endorsed by the KKK and David Duke. Also what makes a billionaire like Soros a communist? I'm pretty sure being a billionaire is antithetical to everything communist/Marxist.

Wait, don't feed the troll dtowncitylover, stop feeding the troll!
    Last edited by dtowncitylover; November-14-16 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You still have not answered the question,once again,name one thing that he has said that is racist that you as a grown adult useing common sense and not taking out of context.
    I named about 20 things. Saying "Mexicans are rapists and murders" is racist. Saying "Hispanic judges are anti-American" is racist. Calling Latinas "Miss Housekeeping" is racist. Trump has repeatedly been found cuplable for racial discrimination against blacks by the U.S. Justice Department. Trump's entire campaign is a racist appeal to white nationalism.

Trump's cabinet appointments are generally alt-right, racist and anti-Semitic nutcases. We now have Richard Spencer, who advocates for an Aryan homeland, as one of Trump's key policy advisors.

And if you're denying this, one can only assume you're a racist yourself. You're one of the racist deplorables, and would undoutedly deny your racism as long as you walk the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Much to your distain now that he is president myself and many others of all races and nationalities will support him in the best interest of the country unlike yourself and your self centered all about me attitude.
    No, only racists and idiots support him, much to you "distain" [[sic). Idiocracy is in full effect, until the scumbag is impeached, forcibly removed, or [[god forbid) we have to wait four years and assess the carnage.

Name:  Crying Baby.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  3.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Name:  Crying Baby.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  3.3 KB

SERIOUSLY?! You think we're cry babies because WE ARE PISSED that the most vitriol, demagogic man ever to run for this nation's highest office won it?

18 months of spewing hatred and violence and we're suddenly supposed to forget it and be tolerant of it. FUCK THAT.

^^^ In addition to other factors, I am a bit miffed [[to say the least) that such a weak candidate [[Hillary Clinton) was put forth as apposition to run against such!

Hillary for all her faults, namely the corrupting behavior of privilege, was not that weak a candidate. Bernie Sanders had a truly revolutionary agenda. His stance might have scared more potential electors than Hillary and the Democratic Party had he won the Primary. Still surprised he got that far. Trump can do a lot of damage in view of his executive powers. His attitude toward his cabinet members, and their response will have an immediate and lasting effect on the Political climate around the globe. Diplomacy cannot vie with the kind of impulsive behavior that Trump is known to display. We are living in very iffy times.

A steaming pile of dog crap is 1000x times better than Trump.

So no, it has not "occured to me" that anyone but Trump and his deplorables should be blamed for their virulent racism, anti-Americanism and general idiocy.
    keep regurgitating the leftist msm lies about Trump and his supporters being racist. Thatll make it true. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    . Damn, it appears the Free Press comment section dId find its way to DYes...

And what's with KKKillary, it's not like she was endorsed by the KKK and David Duke. Also what makes a billionaire like Soros a communist? I'm pretty sure being a billionaire is antithetical to everything communist/Marxist.

Wait, don't feed the troll dtowncitylover, stop feeding the troll!
    In fact yes she was endorsed by a chapter of the kkk this election and she was mentored by her father figure kkk grand dragon byrd.
    Just as obama was endorsed by racist supremecist black panthers and nation of Islam
    And on soros and real life communists, youve got a lot to learn. Too bad you need to start from the beginning because these leftists sure have done a number on america and the west through their media and the educational system.
    Churned out millions of brain dead zombies such as yourself who believe in an alternate reality.
    Just look at peaceful leftist bham, he seems like he is ready to go out and beat up a racist sexist 99 yr old for voting for trump.
    Last edited by snf; November-14-16 at 10:19 AM.

Hillary for all her faults, namely the corrupting behavior of privilege, was not that weak a candidate. Bernie Sanders had a truly revolutionary agenda. His stance might have scared more potential electors than Hillary and the Democratic Party had he won the Primary. Still surprised he got that far. Trump can do a lot of damage in view of his executive powers. His attitude toward his cabinet members, and their response will have an immediate and lasting effect on the Political climate around the globe. Diplomacy cannot vie with the kind of impulsive behavior that Trump is known to display. We are living in very iffy times.
    The wikileaks emails from the dnc released last month proved your boy bernie never intended on being president and that he was in on the scam of making hillary the dnc candidate.
    You were scammed and refuse to research reality.
    Lemme guess,,,,,, muh russia,,, muh putin,,,,muh fake emails,,, lolol
    Wake up, you were scammed by the dnc leftist propaganda machine
    Last edited by snf; November-14-16 at 10:22 AM.

Plenty, but your not worth the time for a well written thought out rebuttel. Go read your rawstory, huffpo and snopes while you let that guy Rachael Mancow on msnbc fill your head with his nonsense.
    SNF's thoughtful persuasive writing in this thread had me so close to believing that great things were ahead for the Trump administration. I was coming to the realization that the libtards had manipulated the election narrative to falsely paint Trump supporters as racists and bigots when in fact they're really all about equality and making sure that Americans of all races, genders and sexual orientations enjoy the rights and privileges of this great country.

Imagine my total surprise when he dropped his Rachel Mancow slur. I don't know what to believe now. I'm devastated.

[[Sorry about assuming you lived in Ontario -- assuming all Canadians live in Ontario is like assuming all Republicans are racists. My apologies. It was a cheap shot.)

All these Fantasy Politics matchups are bogus. Clinton wasn't that weak, and Trump was stronger than is assumed. Trump would beat Obama? Maybe, but who knows really. Its entirely theoretical like George Washington vs. Ghandi.

Trump may indeed have a 'lasting effect' on politics worldwide. But its not necessarily a bad impact. I believe in man-made climate change, but I also believe in the environments inherent stability as a stable system -- in other words that the hockey stick [[sorry, pardon pun) model is flawed. That's where the real debate needs to be. Yes, we warm the planet, but no, its not a terminal death spiral. I'm not with the doomsayers on this. So I'm encouraged to see some diversity of thought on emissions.

A shift to more progressive and less anti-growth climate respect would be a good thing for the environment, IMO.

Same for cities. Trump may push us into entirely new ways of approaching urban issues. More of the same doesn't seem like the best idea to me. So I'm open to seeing where this leads.

In fact yes she was endorsed by a chapter of the kkk this election and she was mentored by her father figure kkk grand dragon byrd.
    Just as obama was endorsed by racist supremecist black panthers and nation of Islam
    And on soros and real life communists, youve got a lot to learn. Too bad you need to start from the beginning because these leftists sure have done a number on america and the west through their media and the educational system.
    Churned out millions of brain dead zombies such as yourself who believe in an alternate reality.
    Just look at peaceful leftist bham, he seems like he is ready to go out and beat up a racist sexist 99 yr old for voting for trump.
    And now children, this is what happens when we defund public education.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline View Post
    SNF's thoughtful persuasive writing in this thread had me so close to believing that great things were ahead for the Trump administration. I was coming to the realization that the libtards had manipulated the election narrative to falsely paint Trump supporters as racists and bigots when in fact they're really all about equality and making sure that Americans of all races, genders and sexual orientations enjoy the rights and privileges of this great country.

Imagine my total surprise when he dropped his Rachel Mancow slur. I don't know what to believe now. I'm devastated.
    That was hardly a slur but you roll with that if it twirls your beanie. Playing victim is what lefties do.

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    And now children, this is what happens when we defund public indoctrination centers.
    Fixed that for ya skippy

Idiocracy is in full effect, until the scumbag is impeached, forcibly removed, or [[god forbid) we have to wait four years and assess the carnage.
    "Idiocracy" and "scumbag" I understand. Same with "impeached" and the next Presidential election in four years as a opportunity to make a change.

Could you expand on how "forcibly removed" is even possible in The United States of America? The way I understand our country that is not a viable option. That whole democracy thing comes into play.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast