Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    No but a larger majority are moving out of Cities to outlying communities or retiring in smaller out of state communities than saying, I'm retired, I better move into the city so I can enjoy the safe quiet atmosphere and a higher quality of life that cities offer.

Millennials might be moving to cities but that is only because they are single and its cool to do so. Wait to they have a family to raise.

Even after the crash there was still large retirement communities being built in Florida,think a 30 minute drive for a gallon of milk.Lakeland,Sun City,The Villages,Groveland etc.

In Florida the actual dense downtowns are filled with minlinials sharing space because of the high rents,immigrants do not have the money to be
    there,think Miami where 2 people share a shed in the back yard at $500 a person per month a/c and toilets are extra.

The immigration process concept to build up inner cities does not work.

Some prefer rural,some prefer urban,if the urban has what it takes it does fill up at high rents but still remains transient without the option to purchase which is needed for long term stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post

As to racism, I've come to believe that the main reason Trump won was because the racist left can't accept that racism is a minor problem today. And calling everyone and everything racist alienated otherwise reasonable people.
    Trump ran on an explicit white supremacist campaign. His entire platform was centered around white nationalism. His campaign kickoff speech was led off with "Mexicans are rapists and murderers." His political base was the alt-right, KKK, and various white nationalist organizations.

You can make any bizarre excuses you want. The absurd, delusional comments in this thread accusing Obama of being in the KKK and the like are quite illustrative in indicating the white nationalist agenda of the Trump voter. Decent Americans will resist Trump at every turn, and those who enabled Trump will get their just desserts. We will never forget.
    Last edited by Bham1982; November-12-16 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Trump ran on an explicit white supremacist campaign. His entire platform was centered around white nationalism. His campaign kickoff speech was led off with "Mexicans are rapists and murderers." His political base was the alt-right, KKK, and various white nationalist organizations.

You can make any bizarre excuses you want. The absurd, delusional comments in this thread accusing Obama of being in the KKK and the like are quite illustrative in indicating the white nationalist agenda of the Trump voter. Decent Americans will resist Trump at every turn, and those who enabled Trump will get their just desserts. We will never forget.
    You got the nationalism part right. Congratulations.

That's a really unfortunate point of view.

I found Trump's campaign to be racist and divisive as well. I don't like the guy, and I didn't appreciate his approach.

However I also recognize that he isn't quite the monster portrayed too. Just as Hillary wasn't the liar or incompetent she was often portrayed as being.

Igniting fuel behind the white supremacists was reprehensive, but not much more reprehensible than supporting the black racists of BLMatters by HRC. I prefer people who are less divisive.

I think you're making a mistake to take such a hard position. Its just like the anti-Obama conservatives. You're being no different. Exactly the same.

What we need today are people who judge not based on 'gotcha' moments, or on what somebody said once as proof that they are evil, but people who can look past lapses at the bigger questions. Who is going to better represent the best interests of our country.

We shall see what Trump does. I would ask that you judge him on what he does, not on what he said last month when he was trying to slay HRC. I wish politic were cleaner, but as Trump said the other day ... I'm amazed at just how nasty politics are.

Did you read that, BHam.... Trump thinks politics is nasty. Pot calling Kettle black, I should think. But its an opening. Here's the quote [[from the NYTimes transcript):
    This was tough. This political stuff is nasty and it’s tough. So I want to thank my family very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all.
    When I hear this, I thought it was a moment when we saw some of the real Trump. I hope he rises above the nasty now that he has nothing to prove.

BHam, you seem like a reasonable guy. Let go of the hate. Be open to new ideas. Judge on the basis of what he doesn't, not what's been said about the man.

Name:  2016-11-12-17-22-40--1915162224.jpeg
Views: 487
Size:  8.0 KB
    Make sure you vote for our first female president kid

Name:  1dxtzc.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  20.4 KB

I found Trump's campaign to be racist and divisive as well. I don't like the guy, and I didn't appreciate his approach.

However I also recognize that he isn't quite the monster portrayed too. Just as Hillary wasn't the liar or incompetent she was often portrayed as being.

Igniting fuel behind the white supremacists was reprehensive, but not much more reprehensible than supporting the black racists of BLMatters by HRC. I prefer people who are less divisive.

I think you're making a mistake to take such a hard position. Its just like the anti-Obama conservatives. You're being no different. Exactly the same.

What we need today are people who judge not based on 'gotcha' moments, or on what somebody said once as proof that they are evil, but people who can look past lapses at the bigger questions. Who is going to better represent the best interests of our country.

We shall see what Trump does. I would ask that you judge him on what he does, not on what he said last month when he was trying to slay HRC. I wish politic were cleaner, but as Trump said the other day ... I'm amazed at just how nasty politics are.

Did you read that, BHam.... Trump thinks politics is nasty. Pot calling Kettle black, I should think. But its an opening. Here's the quote [[from the NYTimes transcript):
    When I hear this, I thought it was a moment when we saw some of the real Trump. I hope he rises above the nasty now that he has nothing to prove.

BHam, you seem like a reasonable guy. Let go of the hate. Be open to new ideas. Judge on the basis of what he doesn't, not what's been said about the man.
    Where are you finding the reasonable guy part at?

Anybody that cannot say hey I do not agree with your choice of candidate and I recognize it is your American right but having said that everybody that feels like you is a pos.

That is not reason,it is basic dictatorship.

Why is everybody threatening to move to Canada,why not Mexico,are they racist also?

What has Trump ever said that was racist?

Deport illegals that have felonies? Obama has deported more with felonies then all of the previous presidents combined,even going back 25 years.

Is he racists?

There are some bad hombres we need to get rid of.
    Anybody want to get cosy with MS13? They will slit your neck and continue eating breakfast without a second thought.

well,what about those inner cities anyways,I am thinking first step is the education system.
    Last edited by Richard; November-12-16 at 08:47 PM.

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme butthurt.

Signs and Symptoms:

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

Telling others they are moving to Canada
    Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
    Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
    Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
    Sudden weight gain
    Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
    Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Actually Hitler

Causes and Mechanisms:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic party
    Identifying as a Feminist
    Currently enrolled in college, and/or
    Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    Cuckoldry
    Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
    Massive student debt
    Spotty or non-existent work history
    Hipsterism

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Co- morbidity:

A diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is highly comorbid with Paraphilic Infantilism, Emotional Eating, Autism Spectrum, Bush Derangement Syndrome, and adult bed wetting.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

Shmaltzy B.S. à la mode. [[that is; with ice cream on top.)

Quote Originally Posted by snf View Post
    Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme butthurt.

Signs and Symptoms:

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

Telling others they are moving to Canada
    Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
    Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
    Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
    Sudden weight gain
    Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
    Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Actually Hitler

Causes and Mechanisms:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic party
    Identifying as a Feminist
    Currently enrolled in college, and/or
    Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    Cuckoldry
    Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
    Massive student debt
    Spotty or non-existent work history
    Hipsterism

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Co- morbidity:

A diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is highly comorbid with Paraphilic Infantilism, Emotional Eating, Autism Spectrum, Bush Derangement Syndrome, and adult bed wetting.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!
    Torn page from the Nazi playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post

Yes, yes. The butt hurt Is deep with in you. Let it flow

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Smithers, release the deplorables.

Attachment 32075
    With pleasure, sir!

Yes, yes. The butt hurt Is deep with in you. Let it flow
    Canuck- I have never been so insulted in all my life. [[screeching)

Indeed, there's a miasmic stench oozing from every pore and orifice of mine, not the least my butt. Oh the pain! Oh the injury! I shall never be able to regain my composure. [[shrivels in a ball on the floor of the stage)

Director snf -Okay, let's do it again but let's put more emotion into it this time.

A thread about Trump really brings out the best of the Free Press comment section...coughsnfGmancough...

Can't wait to be told I have a mental illness because I'm liberal or called the ubiquitous "libtard".

Gallows humor! Or someone with an askew MSW/ LCSW -- I loved 'co-morbity'!! Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-13-16 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    A thread about Trump really brings out the best of the Free Press comment section...coughsnfGmancough...

Can't wait to be told I have a mental illness because I'm liberal or called the ubiquitous "libtard".
    No need. You recognize your mental illness. Next step, get help.

Deep-Laura-Bull.

Just curious, which medical journal did you learn about American liberalism being a mental illness? Or would medical journals be part of the liberal media too?

dtowncitylover---
    I think it's safe to assume snf never carried much student debt.

Just curious, which medical journal did you learn about American liberalism being a mental illness? Or would medical journals be part of the liberal media too?
    Of course it is. Rush says it's a big conspiracy every day and he must be smart because he has his own jet with Rolls-Royce engines! He talks about both the conspiracy and his jet all the time. Now there is an even smarter President with an even bigger jet and it even has his name on it! He says there's a conspiracy too so that's the proof.

[[You will have ignore the fact that very few people in America agree on anything or can keep their mouth shut about what someone else has said all the time but forget the minor details like those and go with the vast conspiracies making robots out of people that don't agree with your point of view on whatever issue you want. It seems to work for some people.)
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; November-13-16 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What has Trump ever said that was racist?
    Is this a serious question? Have you been living in a cave this past year?

Trump's entire campaign was based on racism. He won election based on a white nationalist platform.

He called Mexicans "rapists and murderers". He called Hispanic women "Miss Housekeeping". He promised to sic cops on African Americans, and promised to violate the constitution in the process. He promised to ban Muslims from the U.S. He has repeatedly been found culpable for racial discrimination by the U.S. Justice Department. He accepted and retweeted endorsements from the KKK and other hate organizations. He claimed that Hispanic judges couldn't be impartial. He claimed that American Muslim mothers were incapable of patriotism. He even claimed our first black President was a "Muslim Kenyan" with no birth records.

Trump is a racist pig, and will be resisted at every turn. He is an American tragedy, and will be the downfall of this country if he isn't defeated. Anyone who supports him is going down, hard.

Apparently education is a "mental illness" too, alongside common sense and basic logic.

Quit arguing boys and girls. You're all special snowflakes. Cheers to our First Lady elect. #thisistheamericandream

https://goo.gl/images/qAuBVE

http://usadailypolitics.com/wp-conte...2/melaniaa.jpg

https://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/u...-_copie_13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hybridy View Post
    Quit arguing boys and girls. You're all special snowflakes. Cheers to our First Lady elect. #thisistheamericandream
    You mean the illegal immigrant who was caught copying Michelle's previous convention speech, then was cloistered away in Trump Tower the rest of the campaign?

Doubt she'll be doing any more porn [[though, to be fair, that's at least an honest wage, and a lot more self-respecting than being married to Drumpf).

You mean the illegal immigrant who was caught copying Michelle's previous convention speech, then was cloistered away in Trump Tower the rest of the campaign?

Doubt she'll be doing any more porn [[though, to be fair, that's at least an honest wage, and a lot more self-respecting than being married to Drumpf).
    I think someone needs a cookie. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton will bake you one?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I think someone needs a cookie. Perhaps Mrs. Clinton will bake you one?
    Is there anything I wrote that was inaccurate? Didn't think so.

No, I don't need a "cookie", I want my f---ing country back from racist idiots.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast