Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Trump may not be a good choice but Hillary is a known poison. Trump's willingness to promote detente with Russia is an easy choice compared with Hillary's neocon positions and history of rekindling the cold war. Why would anyone in their right mind want to vote for Hillary after her catastrophic policies in Ukraine, Libya, and Syria and her cheerleading support and vote for the Iraq war? Hillary's desire to overthrow Assad is not worth risking WWIII.

Trump has also been explicit in supporting the reigning in free trade treaties, enforcing border security, and naturalization law; all of which would help US workers whose wages have been in decline. Hillary, in contrast, supports the Soros agenda of open borders, groups fighting each other, cheap labor, and 1%er control. Trump wants to temporarily restrict Muslim immigration. Hillary wants the Syrian refugees her policies created to flood into the US even after what happened in Europe and incidents like 9/11 here.
    Yes, the war and trade issues are getting him votes from some of the former Bernie people.

I'm getting all sorts of "agro" from my wife over this Election. Evidently I groped her about 50 years ago and I haven't done it again in the last 45 years and she wants to know why! [[my memory is completely blank on the subject).

She says she rejected me the first time round but she's not pleased that I've stopped trying. Just goes to show how dangerous groping is; you try it out when you suffer from an excess of virility and you can end up with the same gropee forever, and you're never allowed to forget how you got there.
    Last edited by coracle; October-14-16 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I'm getting all sorts of "agro" from my wife over this Election. Evidently I groped her about 50 years ago and I haven't done it again in the last 45 years and she wants to know why! [[my memory is completely blank on the subject).

She says she rejected me the first time round but she's not pleased that I've stopped trying. Just goes to show how dangerous groping is; you try it out when you suffer from an excess of virility and you can end up with the same gropee forever, and you're never allowed to forget how you got there.
    HaHaHa..
    THIS MAN SPEAK-IF THE TRUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    HaHaHa..
    THIS MAN SPEAK-IF THE TRUTH!
    Well it wasn't quite 50 years ago; it only feels like it. The bit about the loss of memory is an "I don't recall" tactic in case I get questioned on detail and get mixed up with an unrelated grope and initiate a "that wasn't me" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post

Timely. And possibly offensive. Based on context as portrayed, seems safe though. The witty self-deprecation makes this anecdote ironic. After all, this would likely be sexual assault or domestic abuse were the groped [[wife) to find the groping objectionable. My virgin ears and all [[courtesy to Ben Carson).

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Yes, the war and trade issues are getting him votes from some of the former Bernie people.
    "I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia."
    -Jill Stein

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia