Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Stroh's Beer

Hybrid View

I tried Stroh's many years ago and remember it to be a most vile concoction. It would come in handy, though, if your shower drain was clogged and you were out of Drano.

One of the remaining Stroh's family members wrote a book called Beer Money that discusses how the family blew all their money.

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    I tried Stroh's many years ago and remember it to be a most vile concoction. It would come in handy, though, if your shower drain was clogged and you were out of Drano.

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    One of the remaining Stroh's family members wrote a book called Beer Money that discusses how the family blew all their money.
    Yeah. The sorry thing is though, think of the poor Drano family, how they must feel about having the fruit of their labor being compared to Strohs.

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    Really? I don't even like beer, and yet found it [[upon trying it) to be little different from any Pabst or Anheuser product. Perhaps in lieu of a plunger you might try one of theirs....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Really? I don't even like beer, and yet found it [[upon trying it) to be little different from any Pabst or Anheuser product. Perhaps in lieu of a plunger you might try one of theirs....
    I think that Pabst or Budweiser might eat through the cast iron drain pipes.