Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
Ah yes...we've taken a fond memory of my innocent childhood and will use it as the kindling of a new movement to save the bygone domesticated deer of south central Belle Isle. Hell I don't know why he shared one of his red apples with underaged Bambi, maybe he secretly hated the joy they brought the children of Detroit or maybe it was when the deer stuck his snout in the Country Squires window, lacking a bag of carrots he just gave him a lucky. I will however need to seek counselling based on the underlying and suppressed emotions I have due to the feeding of chemically treated tobacco to a deer that has now surfaced after 45 years.
Be cool
Oh and as far as I can recall the deer loved em
You got me, was it apples or smokes [[by the way, this is the way the whole topic has diverted, if you haven't guessed-Seinfeld would be proud) he fed the deer?

Jimaz is right, those cigarettes are chock full of smooth, flavorful repellents and poisons. There was an X-Files that had Mulder avoid the unbelievable scenario of having spore-born/GMO second-hand smoke spawned bugs from growing in his lungs by-you guessed it-taking up good old smoking to kill them off.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_X_[[The_X-Files) I think it had the guy from Saw in it.

To further muddy up the topic, I believe I read a story in the Fortean Times about a woman in Indian who spent much of her days jitting about the plazas and squares like a bird and eating the discarded butts of bidi/beedi cigarettes [[the kind I used to quit my ten year habit back in 2000).