Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: The New Detroit

Hybrid View

Am I the only one having a problem of getting Sh*t and Shinola out of my head for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Am I the only one having a problem of getting Sh*t and Shinola out of my head for good?
    Nope-too ingrained as this inevitable video link will confirmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTHL0y6xvLE.

By the way, I'm a cheap watch and sunglasses kind of bloke myself.
    All I want my watch to do is tell the time [[so I know when to keep track of my meals), have an alarm, and possibly a switch to activate the highly armored indelible quarantine shutters installed on my living space-in case I accidentally track in some of those telepathic brain parasites.

and possibly a switch to activate the highly armored indelible quarantine shutters installed on my living space-in case I accidentally track in some of those telepathic brain parasites.

You have those too ?

Who was your contractor ?

Shady slim ?
    Last edited by Bigb23; June-14-16 at 09:30 PM.

You have those too ?

Who was your contractor ?

Shady slim ?
    Well, I'm not at liberty to say, but if I did, it would be Rick Sanchez from Dimension C-137. He seemed to know a bit about handling telepathic brain parasites [[hint: sometimes our most genuine beloved in life have miserable moments attached to them.).
    Last edited by G-DDT; June-14-16 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Well, I'm not at liberty to say, but if I did, it would be Rick Sanchez from Dimension C-137. He seemed to know a bit about handling telepathic brain parasites [[hint: sometimes our most genuine beloved in life have miserable moments attached to them.).
    Dirty sanhez? that dirty sanchez?

I always thought their slogan should be: Shinola - Know the difference