Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Boy, sorry to say I struck out with all my searching on Charles H. Slauson. I presume that is the correct spelling of the surname. Anyway, he doesn't show up on the 1920, 1910, or 1900 U.S. Census reports. There are no articles about him in any of the documents held by PERSI, and he's not in the Find-a-grave web. Google also comes up empty.

Any other clues?
    He's listed in Summit, Jackson County, MI on the 1930 census.

Well, I assume that's him - 70, born in CT, wife Anna, looks like he's retired - no occupation listed
    Last edited by lilpup; April-17-09 at 10:27 PM.

RAY- Thanks yea that would be him-
    I think he died in florida -at his West Palm address.
    did ya get to look at the pict i posted as an attachment ?
    I was hoping to find more info in auto history - besides being mogiles of their time [[dodge bro. Henery Ford - Thomas Edison- Walter Briggs - & Great Grandfather ) also had a verry human side to them - they all camped togeother and went hunting & fishing togeother - i`ve herd some pretty neat stories about them . My grand father was invited to go along ocasonally - [[they use to hunt on drummond island )
    well thanks again
    Claude

jjaba has just been spotted on the Non Detroit board. [[Chicago attitude thread)

Whatever happened to Ookpik? He/she would post old photos from time to time asking us where the photo was taken. I truly enjoyed those threads!

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yaktown View Post
    Whatever happened to Ookpik? He/she would post old photos from time to time asking us where the photo was taken. I truly enjoyed those threads!
    I think Ookpik just ran out of pictures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2