Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Buy American Guest

Personally, I think the people of Detroit should take their city back from the thugs by whatever means necessary. Do it, what do you have to lose that you haven't lost already? This is getting totally out of hand.

2blocksaway Guest

i was just watching fox 2 news and wanted to say, fuck fat daddys "mom".

Her son is a ward of the state, and she hasn't seen him in three months..."I love him and I'm still with him no matter what," his mother said.

her not seeing her 16 year old son in 3 months is the reason why detroit is detroit.

if he did it or not it doesn't matter. he'll probably be in prison most of his life anyway.

i look forward to working the next 40 years to help support this piece of crap.

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    The only history on this animal is his history of violence, behavior problems in school, truancy, etc. I only hope that no one in the justice system falls for his "voices" story and affords him years of therapy for it. He is street savey and knows how to work the system, knows how to work people...he's far from stupid when it comes to his own survival.

Anyone that claims to hear voices would have had a history of mental illness. Be it schizophrenia or some diagnosis of paranoia etc, etc. Otherwise it would be too damn easy for all of us to do mayhem and then claim craziness.......it won't work for him

Quote Originally Posted by 2blocksaway View Post
    i was just watching fox 2 news and wanted to say, fuck fat daddys "mom".

Her son is a ward of the state, and she hasn't seen him in three months..."I love him and I'm still with him no matter what," his mother said.

her not seeing her 16 year old son in 3 months is the reason why detroit is detroit.

if he did it or not it doesn't matter. he'll probably be in prison most of his life anyway.

i look forward to working the next 40 years to help support this piece of crap.
    First off, lay off the whining. What did you expect? Fat Daddy's momma throwing him to the wolves. Not going to happen. Blood is still thicker than mud. I expect her as well as his family to stand by him. That sad, she is another typical failed parent who have not stepped up to take care of her young. She is going to play to the camera in order to hide her shortcomings as a mother. Only shows the dilemma we have in Detroit when it comes to mothers and sons [[father is not in the picture)

Lots of truth in the last few posts.

Right, the dad up in prison would have made all the difference in the world, had he been at home...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3