Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

From the Freep:
    Among the criminal charges filed against him were that he assaulted an assistant principal at Denby High School in 2006
    A) Who the fuck assaults a principal? B) He must have stuck out like a sore thumb at Denby HS of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Somehow, I wonder if people would be so upset about this kid if his name were Ralph Jenkins.
    oh, i'm sure most people don't give a rats ass. can you image what that poor girl he had at gunpoint is going to go through the rest of her life...that could have been her.

Buy American Guest

Somehow, I wonder if people would be so upset about this kid if his name were Ralph Jenkins.
    Are you suggesting that some of us here are profiling this crud because he has an ethnic name? I will say this though, his punishment won't be severe enough in my judgment. I think if this happened in his country of origin, he'd be stoned to death in a public square.

As for me, it wouldn't matter if he were white, black, red or green....what he did was reprehensible and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    Are you suggesting that some of us here are profiling this crud because he has an ethnic name? I will say this though, his punishment won't be severe enough in my judgment. I think if this happened in his country of origin, he'd be stoned to death in a public square.
    Oh, nobody here seems to be profiling him. But take a look at what Debbie Slut-shell is doing with this story ...

Buy American Guest

Oh, nobody here seems to be profiling him. But take a look at what Debbie Slut-shell is doing with this story ...
    Is there a link?

It's pretty disgusting stuff. Slut-shell is a hateful and completely untrustworthy propagandist who never met a person of Middle Eastern heritage she didn't despise. And she never lets the truth get in the way of her bizarre rants. And in this latest one, she outdoes herself, tying Masalmani to Hezbollah, Ish Ahmed and so-called Muslim activism. God, I hate that bitch.

You have been warned. Here's the link:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/tag/ihab-masalmani/

Is there a link?
    Yes, posted by John yesterday at 7:41. Schlussel is a crazy person who is definitely using this guy's ethnicity to further her own agenda. Her agenda appears to be to have everyone of Arab descent deported.

The fact that this creep is reported to be Liberian and of Lebanese descent is not some great mystery. Nor, as Schlussel claims, is it evidence that terrorists are taking over West Africa. Lebanese dominate the business world in Liberia, and Lebanese families have been there for many generations.

It's a detail that doesn't have much to do with the story, other than background.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyselbin View Post
    Either way, if one moved to Warren or Macomb Township or Oakland Township we are now dealing with the effects of the massive shift in population to a much greater area of land. Running from problems only delays the problems.
    But it ends the problem for those that moved. It may be selfish but self preservation is powerful.[/quote]

True to some extent. That form of 'self preservation' hjas resulted in an entire Metro region that is going broke, losing population, has ridiculous employement and is overall a sub par place to live compared to other metro regions.

Self preservation does not exist in a vacuum and metro Detroit is paying the price for the mentality of running away from problems as opposed to trying to fix them.

Self preservation does not exist in a vacuum and metro Detroit is paying the price for the mentality of running away from problems as opposed to trying to fix them.
    Blame that on stupidity, dumbassdedness, and racism. Oh and economic segregation.....

It's pretty disgusting stuff. Slut-shell is a hateful and completely untrustworthy propagandist who never met a person of Middle Eastern heritage she didn't despise. And she never lets the truth get in the way of her bizarre rants. And in this latest one, she outdoes herself, tying Masalmani to Hezbollah, Ish Ahmed and so-called Muslim activism. God, I hate that bitch.

You have been warned. Here's the link:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/tag/ihab-masalmani/
    It's absolutely disgusting the way she's using this man's death to further her agenda. Take a good look at her blog; doesn't look like one of those Klan type sites? It shows the scumbag who did the killing and then it shows the victim with the words "rest in peace" under his picture. I have seen people post links or even post threads with the same type of format.

I mean really what's the difference between her and a Klan memeber?
    Last edited by MCB Lawrence; August-14-09 at 05:04 PM.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    I came in this thread initially to say Bearinabox for president. But then I thought about it and I concluded that Bearinabox is wrong. If everyone left the city then the crime rate in the city would improve drastically. So, know it or not, the solution for all of Detroit's problems and to make Detroit suck less is for everyone to move out.

So now I want to just say, Crumbled_pavement for president!
    I'll settle for a Cabinet post and a bulletproof Caddy. I've heard DC is pretty ghetto.
    Last edited by Bearinabox; August-14-09 at 06:05 PM.

...what's THAT I hear from the backup singers?...

"Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin' the DC scene with a gangsta lean, whoo-ooo-ooo, it's Secretary Box, can you dig it?!"

Buy American Guest

This guy is like an animal that's been abandoned in the woods to fend for himself...wild! He hasn't learned how to interact with the human race because his only concern is for his own survival. He cares for no one so he doesn't feel remorse when he hurts or kills someone. He needs to be put down like the rabid skunk he is.

I thought I heard on Channel 7 news over the weekend that officials wanted to just deport him rather than try him.Did anyone else hear this or am I just dreaming it?

Quote Originally Posted by KENSINGTONY View Post
    I thought I heard on Channel 7 news over the weekend that officials wanted to just deport him rather than try him.Did anyone else hear this or am I just dreaming it?
    It does not work like that. First he would have to do his sentence then they would deport him. But, if he charged for the carjacking/murder of Landry, he would spend the rest of his life in an American jail.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    It does not work like that. First he would have to do his sentence then they would deport him. But, if he charged for the carjacking/murder of Landry, he would spend the rest of his life in an American jail.

Great system there. Let's spend hundreds of thousands of dollars+ [[that we don't have) on this individual over the next 50 years to keep him alive. That way he can enjoy the gift of life that he so willingly took from another individual. The other individual who would/could have contributed to society for the better.

But instead this murdering, thieving, lying, scumbag gets to take his place.

Tell me again - Where is the justice?

People will continue to do this $hit until a REAL consequence is put on the table to deter open violence such as witnessed in this case.

Here's another sad case.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...317/1409/METRO

Its bad enough that this murder happened, but the good thing is that I understand the police got so many tips they picked up this guy in record time. A big plus for the citizens of that area.

Whats so sad is its been said that a measure of a society is how its treats its very young and its seniors. Instead of our elders having a respected place in our society our young people see them as prey.

This guy is like an animal that's been abandoned in the woods to fend for himself...wild! He hasn't learned how to interact with the human race because his only concern is for his own survival. He cares for no one so he doesn't feel remorse when he hurts or kills someone. He needs to be put down like the rabid skunk he is.
    Right you are.

Buy American Guest

Now this animal is claiming he's hearing voices.....he knows how to work the system perfectly. I hope the judges don't fall for this ploy and put this piece of shit where he belongs. There isn't a punishment strong enough for this animal.

ziggyselbin Guest

Now this animal is claiming he's hearing voices.....he knows how to work the system perfectly. I hope the judges don't fall for this ploy and put this piece of shit where he belongs. There isn't a punishment strong enough for this animal.

It won't work. There must be a history of mental illness;I have not read of any such illness. And a legal definition of knowing right from wrong. He knew right from wrong.

Buy American Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyselbin View Post
    It won't work. There must be a history of mental illness;I have not read of any such illness. And a legal definition of knowing right from wrong. He knew right from wrong.
    The only history on this animal is his history of violence, behavior problems in school, truancy, etc. I only hope that no one in the justice system falls for his "voices" story and affords him years of therapy for it. He is street savey and knows how to work the system, knows how to work people...he's far from stupid when it comes to his own survival.

The other guy turned himself in.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009082...ng-for-himself

Now if they could only move the case along in record timing. I've gotta think that tying these two animals to the murder should be a slam dunk - seeing that they were so sloppy about everything else.

Buy American Guest

"Rhonda Taylor said her son isn't capable of such an act.
    "He would not even think to do or plan something like this," she said. "I don't want anyone to judge my child wrong."
    Court records show Taylor was put in two court-ordered juvenile placements in 2006 after he was linked to several crimes including assaults, truancy and larceny.
    In 2007, he was placed in his mother's home, but was still under court jurisdiction. When he failed to make himself available for counseling sessions and did not attend school, court officials contacted his mother, but she was unaware of his whereabouts.
    Court documents listed Taylor as AWOL since March 2008. "

Right on Mom....stick to your story. Where have you been all his life? You are barely older than he is. He was a throwaway child and you know it!

I agree, BuyAmerican, it was a disgusting and yet enlightening interview with the mom, who looked to be about 12 years older than her son, if that. It's sickening how these parents want to claim their kids are such good children when they've been in the system since they could walk. She even admitted that she hadn't seen him in 3 months this time, why are they even talking to her? Clearly she checked out of parenting years ago.

Perhaps the victims of crime should start suing the lazy trifling parents of these bums that they failed to raise. I know they wouldn't get anything, it would be symbolic if nothing else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast