In the 60's I used to hang out at a shop on Chalmers and Harper I believe called, "Artists'. This was about the time the "Super Beatle" amplifiers were coming into vogue. Loved the scene in Wayne's World where they enter a music shop and there's a sign that reads, "No Playing Stairway to Heaven!". We probably were in that shop [[Artists) two or three times a week.

There was another shop on the Eastside near there that we frequented but I can't remember the name. Does anyone remember this place.

On a side note, we had a friend that hung around us that never mentioned that he could play guitar. One time when we went there with him he picked up a Gibson hollow body and started playing "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams. If you are not familiar with the song, it's not something you learn in a minute like "House of the Rising Sun". Needless to say, we were flabbergasted! When asked about his talent he just said, "I had to take music lessons when I was five years old and have been playing ever since". When asked why he never said anything he said, "You never asked". Go figure.