Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    Buddy's will kill it in that location.
    They sure will. I might even venture off of my "no pizza anymore" diet every now and then.

Buddy's is, to me, over-rated. The sauce is too sweet, the crust seems to lack that crunch, their choice of pepperoni is bland. And I am talking about the original location. Loui's is far better - and they have a great meatball sandwich too.

Green Lantern is great, but always overlooked in the round department is Pasquale's in RO.

Default "Detroit style pizza"

From an old newspaper article. The pizza chef they are talking about that left Buddy's is Louis Tourtois, AKA, Loui's.Name:  Pizza.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  195.9 KB

^^^ Loui's is on Dequindre Rd, Hazel Park. Right? I'll have to scope them out!

Cloverleaf and Shields. Buddy's rarely. But I liked it. Michelangelo's. Buscemi's, did I take it for granted? I'll try again.

Club 500 was my favorite pizza treat. Maybe because little league and babe ruth parties. Sauce spurted out. She sat near. And centipede.

Detroit Pizza experts, my taste buds were juvenile, how was it?
    Last edited by bust; April-06-18 at 11:29 PM.

how good is Buddy's pizza? what sides do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Club 500 was my favorite pizza treat. Maybe because little league and babe ruth parties. Sauce spurted out. She sat near. And centipede.
    Club 500 for video games first, pizza second. Not a huge selection, but always killer. Hard Drivin', Moonwalker, Off-Road, and the first place I played the best pinball machine ever made - Star Trek TNG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2