There didn't seem to be any difference between zones until one night we'd paid for a spot near the Millender Center...marked 2 hours like most of them...and when I tried to re-up for another 2 hours, at 8 o'clock at night when there is little risk of the city being at capacity parking, the app wouldn't let me.

First time being denied a renewal within a 2 hour zone.

It was inconvenient enough to send us home from the event we were enjoying. I had no idea how far I'd have to drive to find the next zone and wasn't interested in learning that night.

So, there are issues with this new system. Every first time use for the day seems to incur a service charge. There is only a dollar minimum on the app, as far as I can tell. No quickie turns for a dime to run in and out of a place.

I don't know anyone who've gotten parking tickets with this new system, but it seems they aren't getting out of their little white vulturemobiles very often...so the annoyances must come in the mail.

I still hate that they went beyond 6 pm for these anyways...fucking stupid to punish those who come down to support businesses in the city. Simply fucking stupid.