Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

It was suicide, and suicides go to hell.
    Last edited by Danny; January-20-16 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Most people who commit suicide are already in the only hell I believe in.

Are you trolling or do you really believe that? Sure hope it's the former and not the later.

Different beliefs abound relative to suicide: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...ews_on_suicide

Sorta less in dispute is the hurt and suffering to the family members. Especially where there are children involved.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    Are you trolling or do you really believe that? Sure hope it's the former and not the later.

A good DPD friend of mine out of the Harbor Master Station mentioned to me that somebody [[can't remember if he said male or female) jumped off of the Ambassador Bridge about 2 weeks ago and committed suicide. I looked in the local papers and no mention of it? I guess not all suicides make headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Delray Kid View Post
    A good DPD friend of mine out of the Harbor Master Station mentioned to me that somebody [[can't remember if he said male or female) jumped off of the Ambassador Bridge about 2 weeks ago and committed suicide. I looked in the local papers and no mention of it? I guess not all suicides make headlines.
    Reporting a suicide would be appropriate, but media celebration [[which is mostly everything on local TV to be sure) is inappropriate and irresponsible.

What makes this suicide news? Well, if its a tourist it might help us share the hazards of our nature to our visitors. Otherwise, its just voyeurism.

It may always be a matter of respect for kin. Yet, the reason all the many suicides at Harvard [[as may be the case at many Ivy League schools)-mostly by Asians-is that they are indeed suppressed. I sadly found this fact [[no Cambridge resident would deny) out living in a state where they go about schooling the way we do about automobiles.

That sounds totally tripped out. Like did the person pull over [[a dangerous situation for others driving across) and jump off? Or did they walk to a section and jump? Or climb up the base railings by the shore sides? Whatever it was must have not been a big issue relative customs or traffic, or it would have been newsworthy, for sure.

Holy shit! How are you not banned from this website?! Insensitive and rude! Where's the ignore button?

Quote Originally Posted by yaktown View Post
    Holy shit! How are you not banned from this website?! Insensitive and rude! Where's the ignore button?
    Danny has been here for over a decade. If you knew his story, you wouldn't be so upset. Don't get worked up over it....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Danny has been here for over a decade. If you knew his story, you wouldn't be so upset. Don't get worked up over it....
    I don't know his story, but I have no problem with his posts. I enjoy them. He often hits the head -- and sometimes not. Isn't that true of all of us?