Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    And then you woke up Detroitej72.

The heritage foundation is in the process of deciphering this bill and exposing it for what it is. All people valuing liberty and freedom owe it to themselves to pay very close attention.
    We don't need some Rethuglican fascist stink tank "deciphering" this bill, since it's not even written in it's final form yet.

All people valuing liberty and freedom need to recognize the phony outrage from the right is being funded by special interest right wing groups like "Freedomworks" and others led by corporate behemoths and ultra rich individuals like Carl Lindner and Richard Mellon Scaife. Grow up people.

ccbatson Guest

Once again, Lorax dismisses reams of evidence based purely on brainwashing from the left....Tsk, tsk. even I read Hartmann's book [[amongst others) to consider other perspectives.

Lorax Guest

So, Freedomworks isn't a legitimate right wing group?

http://www.freedomworks.org/

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    mjs and vetalalumni, One more thought regarding mjs' objective analysis. Thank you mjs for your take. There is a note of martial law triage in all of this with age being a negative. If government was the only provider, as it is on a battlefield, triage is practical. However, in the day to day world in which most of us live, there are other variables and dimensions. For instance, some people work jobs they don't like just for the health care benefits and some people abuse their bodies. So many patients entering the health care system have already made decisions that finance their health care or determine when they enter it. On the back end, anyone with resources including earned health care plans have choices. Do I want to spent my own money on a new car or an elective surgury that the bean counters deem me unworthy of? Life is, in short, multi-dimensional. From the viewpoint of budget strapped bean counters, health care might be a lock tight compartment. From the viewpoint of most retirees, forbidden health care expenditures might be seen as just another spending option. Ask any Canadians who come here for treatment.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If the government option contains the bean counters' triage formula while other retirees with their own private health care programs, or personal resources, are allowed to partake in extra proceedures, a health care disparity will continue to exist. I predict the health care debate will be ongoing.
    Thanks for attempting to carry Oladub. Objectivity sometimes takes a second or third pass for taint relief [[not Orly Taitz).

Once again, Lorax dismisses reams of evidence based purely on brainwashing from the left....Tsk, tsk. even I read Hartmann's book [[amongst others) to consider other perspectives.

god, bats, you have yet to show any evidence, let alone reams of it, for anything. opinions from the heritage foundation are almost as easy to shoot down as those from Heartland.

ccbatson Guest

You can't shoot something down without a gun Lorax....IOW, you must be a man of your word to have credibility sufficient to even attempt to do what you allege you can do [[yet never have).

ccbatson Guest

Critical thinking as displayed here requires credibility...that is the figurative gun which you are lacking.

Lorax Guest

Critical thinking as displayed here requires credibility...that is the figurative gun which you are lacking.
    And your argument is lacking bullets. So I guess that makes mine bulletproof.

ccbatson Guest

I remain very well armed, thank you very much.

BTW, it is not too late to restore your credibility by some measure...man up to your end of the wager.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    There is a note of martial law triage in all of this with age being a negative.
    oladub, I'm no longer waiting for mjs.

"note of martial law triage" ???

Note?
    martial law triage?
    bean counters' triage formula?

Will you please break this down for me? I understood the words written, but not the corresponding conclusions you made.

Lorax Guest

I remain very well armed, thank you very much.

BTW, it is not too late to restore your credibility by some measure...man up to your end of the wager.
    Restore? I never lost it in the first place. Why would slogging through the drivel of the Reich "restore" my credibility. Just being seen reading any of it would end my credibility.

What ya gonna do? Shoot me with your little cap gun?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4