Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

^^^ The Jefferson near Chene location is not too far from downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    But it's not convenient for any downtown worker unless they're already leaving to do errands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Last time I went to this location, it was filthy.

They've got a Westside location on Livernois between 7 and 8 Mile correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    They've got a Westside location on Livernois between 7 and 8 Mile correct?
    Yes this is correct

I never cared for Bucharest. It's a low end restaurant that probably allowed by the city to open all over the place with the exception of Gilbertown. The young ladies there are being exploited by wearing wording across the behinds as part of their uniforms. I would rather eat at Elias Brothers or Hygrade. What is really needed in Detroit is a Cheesecake Factory

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    What is really needed in Detroit is a Cheesecake Factory
    Really? Not an Applebee's or Chili's?

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    I never cared for Bucharest. It's a low end restaurant that probably allowed by the city to open all over the place with the exception of Gilbertown. The young ladies there are being exploited by wearing wording across the behinds as part of their uniforms. I would rather eat at Elias Brothers or Hygrade. What is really needed in Detroit is a Cheesecake Factory
    Low end? You must've had a bad experience and never went back. And saying Hygrade is worse than Bucharest is even worse. And no, Detroit doesn't need a Cheesecake Factory. Let's ask for more local restaurants like Bucharest, even if you may not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSoldier View Post
    While picking up dinner at the Corktown location last night I was told that Bucharest will again have a downtown presence, but I could not coax a location out of the person. This would be great news for the downtown lunch scene!
    436 W. Columbia is owned by the same LLC as the Northend location and just applied for a license to open a restaurant there. Not a very prime downtown location.

Oh. I've not been lately. Let them know or bad yelp reviews will soon enough for sure! Hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Last time I went to this location, it was filthy.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-28-18 at 07:47 AM.

This is a great downtown location across the street from Bookies and near the stadiums. Not very far from the original location. They were trying to open before Tigers home opener but it didn't work out. Should be open soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by no_small_plans View Post
    436 W. Columbia is owned by the same LLC as the Northend location and just applied for a license to open a restaurant there. Not a very prime downtown location.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4