Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kelly Stafford

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Typical internet loser that defends attractive women no matter what. She's a bimbo with implants. Hopefully Matthew made her sign a prenup or he will be in a lot of pain. She is not wife material.
    No argument from me about the prenup but what's so bad about implants? They can be a lot of fun, it's all about the lady that had the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    If you have $3 mil and get a 2%, you get 60k a year and still have that big pot of money. You can't compare 75k a year to getting $3 mil at once.
    Likewise, you can't compare what would happen in theory with what happens in reality. 70% of NFL players go broke after retirement. Heck, even 70% of lottery winners go bankrupt in 5 years. It's safe to say that if most people [[especially 20 somethings) are given $3m at once that they would lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    It's safe to say that if most people [[especially 20 somethings) are given $3m at once that they would lose it.
    This has been my experience with most of the people I know.

When they have money, they spend it. 10K tax return or bonus? SPEND SPEND SPEND.

Got a new job with a raise? Move into a new house since you have more money available now!

I had a friend that figured out exactly how much spare cash flow he had each month and then used that figure to go out and buy as much car as he could afford the monthly payments for.

It amazes me how so many people have no financial restraint.

I can see how these big-shot athletes can get used to having tens of millions of dollars pouring only to have it all end when their career is over. Their reserves quickly decreasing as they fail to adjust their lifestyle.

Living off of three million dollars would be easy, even from age 20. You'd have to live in a modest home. Buy a used car. Be frugal about most of your purchases. But heck, you'd have no job, so you could make a part-time job out of managing your finances and spend the rest of the time enjoying life and living off the interest of your 3 million.

Quote Originally Posted by ct_alum View Post
    38 freaking posts about the wife of an athlete allegedly scalping tickets? Get a life!
    I'm more amazed by how many people are coming out of the wood works to bend over backwards, give excuses and make everyone feel sorry for rich people and/or professional athletes.

I will be sure to play my tiny violin for them before going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    You got that right!

She's cute, she's blonde, on that alone she gets a bye from me. hubba hubba hubba
    What does being cute and blond, have anything to do with this?

Originally Posted by Dan Wesson

You got that right!

She's cute, she's blonde, on that alone she gets a bye from me. hubba hubba hubba

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Being a cute blonde with implants, married to a worshipped sports figure, apparently gives one a free ticket to Bimboville.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Being a cute blonde with implants, married to a worshipped sports figure, apparently gives one a free ticket to Bimboville.
    Yup. Just some pathetic guys out there willing to defend trash.

She'll probably be HAPPILY living in scenic California in five or ten years. Merry
    Christmas to each and every one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3