Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Now&then View Post
    I can't help but notice that most of the booby bars are always in Detroit on the edges closest to the suburbs.
    There used to be a bunch along Woodward, all the way from 8 Mile to downtown. There were especially a bunch in Highland Park. They probably closed as those neighborhoods got scarier and their suburban clientele retreated to the furthest fringes of the city.

I still remember riding down Woodward as a kid in the 80's/90's and seeing all these places. I think there was a big complex at Woodward/McNichols.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    There used to be a bunch along Woodward, all the way from 8 Mile to downtown. There were especially a bunch in Highland Park. They probably closed as those neighborhoods got scarier and their suburban clientele retreated to the furthest fringes of the city.

I still remember riding down Woodward as a kid in the 80's/90's and seeing all these places. I think there was a big complex at Woodward/McNichols.
    Deja Vu is still there and operational. There are a couple adult book stores near there as well. The area has had some improvement but that element has been there a long time. It may be awhile before it can be totally eliminated.

According to Oakland County records, this offender, Adrianne Michelle Jones, was picked up on a warrant 13Jan, kept 1 night, then RELEASED with a court date to appear for violation of probation...and promptly failed to appear and has ANOTHER warrant out for her arrest, all the while she will continue to stroll John R [[known to hang around the Food Mart at 7 Mile and John R), and the police will do nothing as she rolls the johns for cash and credit cards. "Justice for All with Judge Shalina Kumar" = not likely to appear on a tv station near you anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTrap View Post
    According to Oakland County records, this offender, Adrianne Michelle Jones, was picked up on a warrant 13Jan, kept 1 night, then RELEASED with a court date to appear for violation of probation...and promptly failed to appear and has ANOTHER warrant out for her arrest, all the while she will continue to stroll John R [[known to hang around the Food Mart at 7 Mile and John R), and the police will do nothing as she rolls the johns for cash and credit cards. "Justice for All with Judge Shalina Kumar" = not likely to appear on a tv station near you anytime soon.
    I dunno about that, TT. Look her up on Google Images, she's pretty photogenic.

Idk about this thread, so this guy decided to take a visibly drug addicted hooker into his home [[bad idea to begin with) for more than just a wham bam or blow and go? How did he think it was going to end? Happily ever after?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddz313 View Post
    Idk about this thread, so this guy decided to take a visibly drug addicted hooker into his home [[bad idea to begin with) for more than just a wham bam or blow and go? How did he think it was going to end? Happily ever after?
    YOU, sir, need the watch more romantic films. Did you ever see "Pretty Woman" ?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-23-16 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    YOU, sir, need the watch more romantic films. Did you ever see "Pretty Woman" ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isqs75k45qE

I had a Grosse Pointe GF who believed in that "Hooker with a Heart of Gold" crizzap. Being socially naive, I should've seen that as one of a series of red-flags that proved she wasn't serious about the "committed relationship" she convinced me we were in. I may believe in forgiveness, second chances, and the defense of "whores" in a society that most likely victimized them into this position, but I never once full myself that they aren't caught up in a disease that makes them back-stabbing sociopaths.

Expect VD, expect angry pimps, expect paternity suits, expect set-ups and entrapment, expect blackmail, expect being attacked by shadowy confederates, expect being toyed with, expect perpetual disappointment, expect empty cheap-thrills in an attempt to placate instant gratification, but never, never, never expect love from a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    I had a Grosse Pointe GF who believed in that "Hooker with a Heart of Gold" crizzap. Being socially naive, I should've seen that as one of a series of red-flags that proved she wasn't serious about the "committed relationship" she convinced me we were in. I may believe in forgiveness, second chances, and the defense of "whores" in a society that most likely victimized them into this position, but I never once full myself that they aren't caught up in a disease that makes them back-stabbing sociopaths.

Expect VD, expect angry pimps, expect paternity suits, expect set-ups and entrapment, expect blackmail, expect being attacked by shadowy confederates, expect being toyed with, expect perpetual disappointment, expect empty cheap-thrills in an attempt to placate instant gratification, but never, never, never expect love from a whore.
    Very thought provoking.

I guess the old saying is "you can't turn a hooker into a housewife".

Quote Originally Posted by GPguy View Post
    I guess the old saying is "you can't turn a hooker into a housewife".
    How about this one:

An ambitious man can attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill, but an ambitious mohel can take the mountain out of a man.

Default Crime Watch Warning [[John R & 8 Mile Area) [[Update)

There have been several sting operations happening along John R, and I must commend Officer Jeffrey Banks for apprehending Adrianne Michelle Jones on Wednesday 27January at 940PM at the corner of John R and Winchester, for "accosting and soliciting another for an act of prostitution". Unfortunately, after 1 night in jail, the magistrate let her out on recognizance for a 11Feb pre-trial...which she will undoubtedly not show for...nor did they send her back to Oakland County on an outstanding bench warrant there for absconding from probation requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTrap View Post
    There have been several sting operations happening along John R, and I must commend Officer Jeffrey Banks for apprehending Adrianne Michelle Jones on Wednesday 27January at 940PM at the corner of John R and Winchester, for "accosting and soliciting another for an act of prostitution". Unfortunately, after 1 night in jail, the magistrate let her out on recognizance for a 11Feb pre-trial...which she will undoubtedly not show for...nor did they send her back to Oakland County on an outstanding bench warrant there for absconding from probation requirements.
    Hopefully someday there will be justice for what happened to you and some restitution for whatever $ amount was in your wallet.

Hopefully, someday, elderly gentlemen will just accept the fact that if they want a prostitute, they should make the trip to Windsor, where prostitution is both legal and regulated, and not troll the crack-whores on 8 Mile.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-31-16 at 05:59 AM.

The good men and women of law enforcement are doing their job. First of all, they picked up Adrianne Michelle Jones for street prostitution, the evening of 27Jan, at John R and Winchester, she spent 1 night in jail and then didn't show up for the hearing, and is wanted there...but...also got picked up 18Feb, and is in Oakland County Jail on violate of probation, next hearing date the 23rd...Name:  AMJ-OCJ-18Feb16.jpg
Views: 2382
Size:  6.1 KB
    Last edited by ThunderTrap; February-20-16 at 01:58 PM.

Held over for discovery...meaning...in jail, and our streets are safe, until at least 08March. In total, she will have served at least 69 days by then...and faces up to another 120...not counting at least 30 in Wayne as well...

Judge Kumar let her out of the Oakland County Jail on 09March to go to the Oakdale Rehab Facility...and within 48 hours, she had run away, looking to get to the nearest crackhouse and to walk the John R stroll for easy cash...so, another warrant out for her arrest...and facing now anywhere from 6 months to 1.5 years.

Makes you think, how many other bad decisions has she made?

^^^Well, hopefully dating me was not one of them, eh?

No, though if she is still stuffing crud up her nose [[Something I just could never get into. Something must be wrong with me; since every person I know who has tried it is bonkers nuts about it. I actually like the ugly things Gilda Radner and Tim Kazurinsky would say about it in the SNL books.), then I imagine she has made a lot of mistakes since.

I can name a huge list of horrible ills visited upon me my whole life because of other folk's usage of that crap [[and it makes me all the more angrier when I type "hate cocaine" on a google search and get four pages of the "I Hate cocaine, but I loooove the smell of it." memes-sheer insipid stupidity!). Her betraying me being one and the loss of my first job at the music store being another.

If anything, I've worked hard at forgiving her, and hoping strongly that she has wised up!

For the love of God let this thread die.

^^^Well, hopefully dating me was not one of them, eh?

No, though if she is still stuffing crud up her nose [[Something I just could never get into. Something must be wrong with me; since every person I know who has tried it is bonkers nuts about it. I actually like the ugly things Gilda Radner and Tim Kazurinsky would say about it in the SNL books.), then I imagine she has made a lot of mistakes since.

I can name a huge list of horrible ills visited upon me my whole life because of other folk's usage of that crap [[and it makes me all the more angrier when I type "hate cocaine" on a google search and get four pages of the "I Hate cocaine, but I loooove the smell of it." memes-sheer insipid stupidity!). Her betraying me being one and the loss of my first job at the music store being another.

If anything, I've worked hard at forgiving her, and hoping strongly that she has wised up!
    Dumped you, didn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Dumped you, didn't she?
    No more like a flu laid me out [[got it from her, comforting her with tomato soup and grilled cheese in bed while she was a sick wreck. I wasn't going to be like other dinks who shrank back from their mates because she's ill.) for three weeks, and it was like God was telling me to repose back and search my mind for details I may've missed in this thing I was caught up in. I called her out on some suspicious things building up, and a mutual "F. U." resulted from both of us. I ended up feeling nasty guilty for months, but it wasn't until the right circumstances later revealed that-yeah, she was a coke-user and she would gladly let two Grosse Pointe rich boys have a swordfight in her mouth for it [[while we were in the relationship), and pull elaborate tricks at my expense to pull this off. The worst part is when you have some friends who shrugged her off as a "ho" [[as if they knew this all along-I mean, we were close for a bit there, and I was meeting and dining with her folks and vice versa.), while some hinted that she may've been "put up to me" shortly after a childhood friend of mine was killed.

Yeah, some friends, right?

For the record [[just to squash the "must've had it coming" karma argument), in any of the relationships I was in, I never cheated on my partner. So, this "guy is always the cheater" nonsense isn't always the case [[not that the temptation isn't readily there; for some reason, when you are in a relationship, other ladies can smell it-your aloof detachment to them, I guess-and it makes them more drawn to you, when you are out on the town for the night.). That is about as candid as I am going to go on this....

....yeah, and maybe we should let this thread die, before it turns into a "Gentlemen give us your Yelp rating for intentional/unintentional ho's you dated".

It is of course a fact that the above Oakland County Inmate 399593, Adrianne Michelle Jones, who is on the run from the law having walked away from the court-ordered rehab facility, IS a prostitute, the court records from the 36th for the pick-up in the John R area the proof.

Are we still going on about this drug addicted low level street walker? Word to the wise, next time your buddy picks up a hooker and decides to make her a housewife take the convo over here......http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page20

Because there is a warrant out for her arrest, and there is a reward being offered as well, this is a public service message, in case any of the posters here should see her, they can contact the DPD or the OCSO and make a report and claim the reward. Better one of the lurkers here than on that other board being the claimant of the $1000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2