Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

There was a terrible blast in Syria today killing over 100 people.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35624654Because the victims were of no other faith than Muslim, this has gone terribly under-reported, despite the high casualty. This also gives clear perspective as to what many of the refugees are fleeing from.

Hmmn... it's not made dailymail yet but Michigan gets a good positioning, first page, for the Kalamazoo shooter as of 9:00 PM...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

I used to play sax for the Muslims, they're pretty cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeabilly View Post
    I am business partners with them or more so a connection maybe,seems the ones overseas have a passion for American manufactured goods and agriculture because of the quality and clarity of a way of doing business.

If they are willing to help jump start a few sectors of this countries economy with their orders then I guess it will be what it is.

I work with them daily and in the process of setting up a 150k kitchen in a large mosque,it is for their use or anybody else who is hungry and broke.

They also have a clinic there with volunteer doctors and dentists and if they need more detailed diagnostics they send you where you need to go,it does not matter if you are Muslim or not,just be in need and not have the ability to pay.

When their call to worship comes I go for a smoke break,their Sunday is Friday I do not bug them on Friday and they do not bug me on Sunday,I am Lutheran and they respect my religion and I respect theirs.

Some of it is the same basis on respect for others,do the right thing,treat others fairly or like you wish to be treated etc.They do not try to convert me or preach or their religion is better.

Anymore to me it is no different then being around Mormons,Scientologists,or many other religions other then the one I was raised with.

The women,well,I kinda see it as we were at in the 1950s,some are old school some completely change and become Amercianised,if that is a word,in short order.No different then here,some women are comfortable old school and some are not.Actually that seems par to the course in any country.

I have talked and dealt with heads of Mosques and foreign military officials etc not a one believes in the radical aspect and actually despise that aspect because it draws the hatred to all in general,kinda like everybody in Columbia is a cocaine supplier.They also for the most part do not believe in the mass immigration as it is without proper vetting.

That is not what is being told on our part,if they want to come to this country they have the express lottery system in which they are properly vetted before coming,everything else is smoke and mirrors on somebody else agenda,motivated by profit.

No matter where you go in the world everybody is the same,the costumes and food or the way they practice religion or the language they speak but they all want the same,enjoy their life while they are on this planet,provide for their families in safety without some wacko blowing everybody up or taking ones child or loved ones before their time.
    Last edited by Richard; February-24-16 at 09:56 PM.

Richard, a great post -- and a good reminder that for all the pain in the Islamic world, there's a lot of good too.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeabilly View Post
    Were you in the Polish Muslims?http://www.thepolishmuslims.com/master.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3