Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Servite / Colin Powell Students Alumni [[Help)

Hello All,
    I need help. I want to raise funding to purchase and renovate the old Servite High School / Colin Powell Academy At 4800 Coplin, including the Catholic Church attached. My daughters graduated from the school before they finally closed it. I live 5 minutes away.

I have a home business called I Organize N-U Survive/ H.O.A.R.D.S . I want to expand my company and hire more personnel and clean the homes of hoarders throughout Michigan, Ohio and Chicago. That is my dream. I wanted to use an abandoned school in Detroit to make it happen. I was born and raised here and I will do whatever work I have to for my company to be successful.

I don't know who owns these buildings and the city won't return ANY calls. The church was brought for $1.00 and was closed due to scandal. So sad. I'm having a fundraiser next October, to raise funding and this week, I'm setting up a GOFUNDME page.

Past alumni, If you can help me, please send me a private message, including your name, email address and contact info. I would love for you to be at the fundraiser and become a sponsor, if you like. Please any help or info would be a BLESSING.

Let's save SERVITE and help stop Hoarding!!!

Lynette E. Walton, CEO Of I Organize N-U Survive / HOARDS

email-mrslynetteblessed[at]yahoo.com

PS: I'm also interested in 13000 Dequindre, the old Washington School. Scrappers are just destroying this school. It can be saved with Love and our help!!
    GOD Bless
    Last edited by mrsorganize; September-13-15 at 10:07 AM.