There are plenty of archived threads dealing with the villages and city of Delray, Springwells & Woodmere before their annexations in Detroit and Dearborn, but I'm looking for something quite a bit more specific. I'm wondering if any of you have maps showing [[or descriptions telling) the particular street boundaries of these old incorporated villages and city?

What I have for information is that Delray was incorporated as a village within Springwells Township in 1903 and annexed by Detroit three years later in 1906.

Springwells was incorporated as a village within the township in 1919, then as a city in 1924 seperating it from the township entirely [[and renaming itself Fordson in 1925), and then merging itself with the then-village of Dearborn to create the city of Dearborn in 1928.

Finally, Woodmere incorporated as a village within the township in 1903 and annexed by the city of Detroit in 1906.

It's obvious generally where these villages and city were, but are their old maps showing the village and city limits or descriptions of their street borders?