Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default New Google Street View images of Woodward Avenue [[taken this past July)

I am currently on Google Street View and I noticed that the images on Woodward have changed, probably within the past week or so. The date reads July 2015, which means that they have already overtaken the still-less-than-a-year-old October 2014 images.

Woodward is, as of the original posting of this thread, the only street I've seen with 2015 images so far, but I know Windsor has 2015 images too. Has anyone else noticed this?

Here are things to take note of:

-Further M-1 construction
    -Further arena construction
    -These were likely taken early in July, as the Hotel Park Avenue is still visible
    -One of the 80 brand-new DDOT buses is visible at Woodward and Forest
    Last edited by mtburb; September-08-15 at 04:49 PM.