Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Council approves licensing rules for medical pot shops
    President Pro Tem George Cushingberry noted his desire to recommend amendments to the plan and argued Tuesday a vote on the proposal that will impact thousands of people should be suspended until outstanding concerns are sorted out. He’s previously argued in favor of drive-thru services and 24-hour operations.
    Cushingberry? Wouldn't have guessed...

Good that the two dispensaries book-ended near me will no longer be running quasi-24-seven [[unless they do so on the low-low, secretly). It was so obvious they are not playing by anyone's rules. Detroit really let this get out of hand before acting to provide some regulation.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-14-15 at 07:48 AM.

Re: Drive through service: I can see this leading to more would-be stick-up operations by thieves, unless the dispensary has one of those pneumatic tube setups: put the money in first, then get the meds.

All of this should be a boon for those who work in security. That's going to be needed shortly!

Name:  unnamed.png
Views: 281
Size:  157.7 KB

“Oregon only has 3.97 million inhabitants. Colorado has 5.36 million and Washington has 7.06 million. That being said, Oregon sold $11 million worth of marijuana from October 1st to October 7th. Colorado only tallied up $5 million...”

http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2...p=50.133.0.163

I wonder if one could get ahead of the curve and start offering drone deliveries,little camera for positive ID.

It would be a lot less risky.

Not to diss Oregon but what else is there to do, but get high and enjoy mother nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I wonder if one could get ahead of the curve and start offering drone deliveries,little camera for positive ID.

It would be a lot less risky....
    That reminded me of this amusing video: Criminal Masterminds: Man uses balloons to dispose of illegal drugs. Shrewd strategy. Very shrewd.

The officer's 20 shots missed the balloons. But what targets did those 20 bullets hit? Nobody knows!

Which is more dangerous? Drugs or the War on Drugs?
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-15-15 at 07:49 PM.

After 34 years of living in NYC I'm likely going to retire soon and move back to Detroit. All I ask is that pot be legalized there so that I can spend my time smoking pot, listening to music, watching movies and smoking more pot. I'd like some hash, too. Is that too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    That reminded me of this amusing video: Criminal Masterminds: Man uses balloons to dispose of illegal drugs. Shrewd strategy. Very shrewd.

The officer's 20 shots missed the balloons. But what targets did those 20 bullets hit? Nobody knows!

Which is more dangerous? Drugs or the War on Drugs?
    Wow,I guess he did not think those rounds he fired off would not come back to earth maybe hitting a innocent person.He should have been brought up on endangerment charges.

Two years ago,4th of July,in Orlando a teen fired a rifle up in the air,the round traveled over a mile and struck a girl in the back,the only way they caught him was because his mother turned him in.

War on drugs,they had to fund their ops somehow,even if they sacrificed their own country to meddle in some little country that nobody gives a crap about.

They stopped the flow of weed [[bulky) to switch everybody over to coke[[compact),which was higher profit.
    Last edited by Richard; October-15-15 at 10:57 PM.

We've had a couple of people shot and killed at fast food restaurant drive thrus. In front of their children in one case. Umm, if I were purchasing marijuana I'd not do a drive thru -- anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Re: Drive through service: I can see this leading to more would-be stick-up operations by thieves, unless the dispensary has one of those pneumatic tube setups: put the money in first, then get the meds.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-16-15 at 10:53 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4