Hello,

This is a long shot, but I am a professional Artist with a business development background. I am currently residing in Texas...doing commissions, public murals and showing Art at various Art fairs, as well expanding into community based projects.

I'm looking to explore moving to Detroit. I know maybe but two people there and other than that I don't know the extent of opportunity, living, etc... Is Detroit the spot. Is it a place looking for good, hardworking people to be a part of its new growth?

I am looking for something a bit different in life these days. Community oriented, collective growing, creative thinking...looking to apply, expand on all my experience and fully emerge myself within an environment on a longterm basis and give my understanding of Arts and life. Its really all about love.

If anyone out there feels like connecting, please reach out. My skills are in Art, business development, art sales, art supply sales, store set-up, merchandising, food and beverage sales, culinary.

For hobbies I enjoy gardening, cooking, making electronic music, working in other mediums besides paint.
Attachment 27591

Its beautiful to be doing Art. So whats up Detroit.