For the rest of you, piecing together your assumptions and judgements, thanks for your feedback. I actually do quite well in Texas for the gentleman thinking otherwise. And paying for what I did was a small price to pay. I am happy to gotten y'alls attention and bringing some spark to your life, and something for you to bitch about. Interesting to think how things could have changed in responses if I didn't use my real name as my user name. But equally in doing so, I am able to evaluate the types of humans that source this forum..and it makes me think..do people like you represent the bulk of Detroit. I would never judge a city by a few ignorant souls. Its quite common with the internet, for people to be outspoken over issues they have no understanding of, or giving their opinion as to what is Art.
And everyday you guys/gals that criticize, you behave like a disgruntled blindsman, but the sad fact is that all you I'm sure have to wake up each morning and look at yourselves in the mirror. That's the person you should be criticizing.

I don't need to move to Detroit, I don't need to move anywhere. I never have to show, do art or be a part of Detroit in anyway. I'm a human caught up in the sensation that the media gives of Detroit...and it seems like an interesting place to buy a cheap home, do what I love, meet the new pioneers of life and see whats good. And hitting this thread was a candid way of going about finding out more. So thank you all for your feedback.