Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    So, if all I am providing is allegations [[not true, real convictions of those thrown under the bus by Michelle Obama are in effect), how is that less compelling than your reports of allegations? Check your mirror libs.
    You throw around the words "convictions" and "indictments" as if their legal definitions are not important.

The difference is that a lawsuit has been filed in the case Blackwater and Prince, but no legal proceedings have been initiated against U of C MC. That draws the significant distinction between true legal "allegations" and mere rumor-mongering.

It really would help if you tried keeping up.
    Last edited by elganned; August-27-09 at 06:57 AM.

I fail to see what your link has to do with Blackwater or Prince or the charges pending against them.

Lorax Guest

Papasito's post has to do with what he views as the hypocricy of the left as it relates to Halliburton, and has nothing to do, of course with this thread.

Halliburton is a former American based company, now based in Dubai, a move precipitated by their desire to not pay taxes in the US. The lack of outrage from the right over this move by one of their own, goes to prove they support Halliburton's simultaneous tax evasion and continued no-bid contracts with the US government.

Until this right wing "source" is proven correct, I will assume Soros is not investing in this company. If he is, well, it wouldn't be my decision.

So far as that goes, if I were recipient of any of Soro's funds and found myself uncomfortable with his involvement in Halliburton, I could always give back the 2% of the money that presumably comes from his Halliburton investment.

None of which has anything to do with Blackwater or Prince, as you note.

ccbatson Guest

When the person in charge of issuing the indictments [[Holder and company) is in cahoots with the villain concerned [[Michelle Obama and company), indictments don't fall on the villain, only some of the scapegoats sacrificed by them.

ok, bats, you have now officially lost all contact with anything even resembling reality

ccbatson Guest

Right on cue with a nonsubstantive reply Rb....you are becoming very predictable and easily dismissed.

Lorax Guest

Looks like Batts has finally succumbed to Bat Scratch Fever.

Too many bugs down the gullet.

I guess Michelle Obama is also an alien?

ccbatson Guest

Sheesh Rb, I must have gotten under your skin somewhere.

My supportive references have been listed no fewer than 4 times.

I don't expect you to do the same, because you never provide an argument that warrants supporting. How so? Saying "that's dumb" is not an argument of any substance, and cannot possibly be supported. That is what you do, it is your MO.

When the person in charge of issuing the indictments [[Holder and company) is in cahoots with the villain concerned [[Michelle Obama and company), indictments don't fall on the villain, only some of the scapegoats sacrificed by them.
    So far, no indictments have fallen on anyone at all.
    Until they do, eat your pie and shush up.

Sheesh Rb, I must have gotten under your skin somewhere.

My supportive references have been listed no fewer than 4 times.
    your "supported references" are merely unsupported BS by someone else. you build foundations out of discarded toothpicks.

I suppose we could do a poll to see who provides better support, but all that is needed is a perusal of this site's history. guess what? I win hands down

You got under my skin by posting hateful comments about Michelle Obama that you can not support, and simply by being a vile, petty, hateful person day in and day out.

This is a discussion about a TRUE criminal, another vile, detestable human on whom the right, as usual, has bestowed sainthood, Eric "I married pyramid scheme money" Prince

ccbatson Guest

Tsk, tsk, you didn't check the bibliography on those references Rb...bad form and points lost.

Tsk, tsk, you didn't check the bibliography on those references Rb...bad form and points lost.
    I did. An exercise in neocon tautology.

What references? this is the vile, baseless comment to which I referred:

regardless, everything you have ever posted that HAS references has the circle-jerk type that don't stand up to any scrutiny

ccbatson Guest

Michelle Malkin's site is a great source for links on this subject. Why don't you libs get over your fear of the truth, open your minds, and take a look?

Lorax Guest

Oh, please, stop flogging Michelle Balkin's book of sanctimonious drivel. No one of any credibility reads or believes that shit.

Michelle Malkin's site is a great source for links on this subject. Why don't you libs get over your fear of the truth, open your minds, and take a look?
    you could not have chosen a better example of one of the circle-jerk citation masters.
    she rarely, if ever, uses original sources, 90% of her sources are right-wing opinion pieces with, as usual, no factual support

"Michelle Malkin" and "open mind" are two terms which should never be included in the same paragraph.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3