Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I believe in Mr. Grieves. Do you have another pinion?

great satire posts go right over peoples heads , good job.

theres a statue of jesus on ford rd i think? in garden city?
    go give him a hug...

a friend of mine rubs the siberian ram balls on the statue for good luck at the ren cen people mover stop.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2015...roit/29348877/

but yeah gotham city needs more statues. theres so many weird busts and heads and artwork in this city to marvel at. another dozen cant hurt.

when they install the goat statue, they should flip the lights off and on and make some spooky noises lol. they are going to install it at night, correct? in a big party? a cloak and dagger party? toga! toga! toga!

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    great satire posts go right over peoples heads , good job.

theres a statue of jesus on ford rd i think? in garden city?
    go give him a hug...

a friend of mine rubs the siberian ram balls on the statue for good luck at the ren cen people mover stop.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2015...roit/29348877/

but yeah gotham city needs more statues. theres so many weird busts and heads and artwork in this city to marvel at. another dozen cant hurt.

when they install the goat statue, they should flip the lights off and on and make some spooky noises lol. they are going to install it at night, correct? in a big party? a cloak and dagger party? toga! toga! toga!

Yes. I also wish the coneheads would make a happy comeback on SNL.

Bibo costs only $4.95. Can Baphomet beat that price? I think not.

I'd be down for putting this next to the statue of God in front of City Hall.
    Nothing like a tacky angel goat to make traditional religion seem like the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    In words attributed to Henry Ford: "All religion is bunk."
    What were the fruits of such a celebrated man of industry [[like all the animal-electrocuting, patent-stealing ones before him): anti-Semitic support of Hitler, anti-Unionism, race-baiting to improve production....I can name so many "great men" from our past [[both liberal and many conservative) with some ugly sides to them.

I got a better quote coming from those "Satanic" Harry Potter flicks: " Personally, I've never had much time for heroes." -Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore [[and I don't think he was referring to the Bowie album, either).

"...yea, let God be true, but every man a liar..."-St. Paul's letter to the Romans chapter 3 verse 4

So apparently the unveiling is tonight I just hope these hopefully the busybody preachers don't ruin it.

http://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/ho...nt?oid=2357195

Works for me.

All Hail Bielzebub!!

That Baphomet looks like your typical Hipster was dropped on Detroit. The question remains; is he urban or suburban?

Good attitude, I agree

The Colbert Report - May 6, 2014

Why does Satan sound like Jesse Ventura?
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-26-15 at 01:12 PM.

Satan can take on a myriad of forms. From the ugly to the most beautiful.

Not sure what the big deal is. Im glad its causing religious people some grief though.

^^^ Including those religious-ly following Baphomet......

...Well, it may be the devil, or it may be the Lord. But you're serve somebody. Bob Dylan
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-26-15 at 05:21 PM.

Either - whatever pleasing or seducing form required to capture the mind!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    ...is he urban or suburban?
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-26-15 at 01:08 PM.

What, no Kwame cracks?

Jesus freaks is a fussin' and carryin' on.

Eh, it looks like just you carryin' on.

And we are to assume the supporters are an ethnically diverse crowd of mature, well-rounded folk with no parent issues, no lingering perchance for Rocky Horror Picture Show/Marilyn Manson mentalities, and an ability to develop freakish dimension of character or depth of mind that goes beyond mere superficial style?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Eh, it looks like just you carryin' on.
    You've wisely avoided the protests and the comments sections of local-to-international news stories on this matter!

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    And we are to assume the supporters are an ethnically diverse crowd of mature, well-rounded folk with no parent issues, no lingering perchance for Rocky Horror Picture Show/Marilyn Manson mentalities, and an ability to develop freakish dimension of character or depth of mind that goes beyond mere superficial style?
    The vast majority, yes. It is a protest.

I think it would be a nice addition to the 8mile and woodward corner. Right where you get off the bridge.

So, does anyone know where the unveiling was held?

Quote Originally Posted by Margarite View Post
    So, does anyone know where the unveiling was held?
    Beats the devil out of me.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast