Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks Downriviera. You must like Trenton where the centerline in front of the hotel was painted. First one in World.
    jjaba on the Westside.

Jjaba, welcome back dear friend of long ago!

We eastsiders didn't realize that the westside extended all the way to the Pacific Ocean, and as compensation we deem that the eastside shall not only include that hard to follow [[for westsiders) street grid.... but also all points eastward to the Atlantic Ocean.... this also includes the burroughs of New York, which on High Holy Days probably should have been included on the westside.... but Barbra is ours.... but to be fair, you may have "the Donald"....

Also kissing during baseball games is no longer considered Kosher, regardless of strikes and balls.

Your eastside archrival,
    Gistok

Quote Originally Posted by jjaba View Post
    Thanks Downriviera. You must like Trenton where the centerline in front of the hotel was painted. First one in World.
    jjaba on the Westside.
    And while you're in my neck of the woods-don't forget about the big intersection of Fort, Pennsylvania and Trenton, where Stu Evans paved over a little-known amusement park called Wonderland for a Lincoln-Mercury dealership.

And there's WJR, providing the Great Voice from the corner of Sibley and Grange. Wyandotte with the 19th-century steel mill that had the first Bessemer process in the world. And, of course, the Tire. XD

The west side extends all the way west to almost Jackson and down to the Ohio border, the very border that caused a war that allowed us to capture the rest of the Upper Peninsula. We're lucky to have such a short drive to Metro Airport, unlike the folks on the other side of 8 Mile.

mtburb typing this Downriver.
    Last edited by mtburb; July-09-15 at 05:41 PM.

jjaba would prefer to use Detroit City Limits in defining East and West sides.
    To this day, jjaba knows very little about the East side. He is from inner Northwest side, Wyoming and Schoolcraft.
    Thanks for the welcomes.
    Gistok talks about baseball games.

jjaba would leave Cass Tech. early in April to attend Tigers games with girlfriends at Briggs Stadium. We sat high up in Section 23, upper deck, near the roof. He'd hug them on the strikes and they'd kiss him on the balls. Life was good.

What happened to WJR with JP Mc Carthy at the top of the Fisher Bldg.? They're Downriver now?
    The Great voice of the Great Lakes.
    jjaba.

There is nothing on the east side, other than Belle Isle and Walpole Island. My wife claims to have gone to Denby High School, but I really think her mind snapped in her early years. She no longer recalls it.

What happened to WJR with JP Mc Carthy at the top of the Fisher Bldg.? They're Downriver now?
    The Great voice of the Great Lakes.
    jjaba.
    It's actually their transmitter.

jjaba would leave Cass Tech. early in April to attend Tigers games with girlfriends at Briggs Stadium. We sat high up in Section 23, upper deck, near the roof. He'd hug them on the strikes and they'd kiss him on the balls. Life was good.
    Welcome back jjaba!! Live long & prosper

Why Beachboy? Are you from Walled Lake or something? Or Grosse Pointe?
    jjaba deep on the Westside. No beaches in sight.

Why Beachboy? Are you from Walled Lake or something? Or Grosse Pointe?
    jjaba deep on the Westside. No beaches in sight.

Beachboy, ever been to Sanofabeach?

Jjaba, good to have you around. Can you dig up The Rock and get him back posting?

Rasputin can stay retired.

ZuluWarrior is still around and occasionally lends his wisdom.

I still miss BlkSoulX.

Hello gnome. Happy to report that The Rock is above ground. I don't post much, but do read The Forum. Like so many others, I am happy to see that jjaba has returned to the fold. He certainly knows Detroit.
    The only thing I ever taught him was that " A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge". Retired now for 15 years, I don't even know many of the judges anymore.

Welcome back The Rock. Your lawyer ways are great.
    Have some fun, tell us a lawyer joke, and enjoy jjaba thread.
    jjaba, Proudly Westside. Far out Westside.

Why Beachboy? Are you from Walled Lake or something? ... No beaches in sight.
    jjaba feast eyes ... beachboy enjoys!

Beachboy gets it done on Belle Isle Beach in Detroit River.
    jjaba on Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2