Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Decriminalize and regulate weed. Decriminalize and regulate prostitution.

I'll never do either, but the beauty is that I can choose not to do those things that I personally find unappealing.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    Decriminalize and regulate weed. Decriminalize and regulate prostitution. I'll never do either......
    I don't know, for the right money, if she's cute......

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    Decriminalize and regulate weed. Decriminalize and regulate prostitution.

I'll never do either, but the beauty is that I can choose not to do those things that I personally find unappealing.

But you have no choice regarding the unintended consequences. These kids near my town did not choose to get plowed down by a dope head.
    http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news...e23820043.html

The whole mentality towards smoking weed has changed now that it has been legalized. Everybody at the beach during mid day was smoking pot , it looked like a concert. High school and college kids have no idea how to handle this new responsibility of freedom and are smoking everywhere.
    and of course they're not the only ones.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Low View Post
    But you have no choice regarding the unintended consequences. These kids near my town did not choose to get plowed down by a dope head.
    http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news...e23820043.html

The whole mentality towards smoking weed has changed now that it has been legalized. Everybody at the beach during mid day was smoking pot , it looked like a concert. High school and college kids have no idea how to handle this new responsibility of freedom and are smoking everywhere.
    and of course they're not the only ones.

Maybe you better read that article again..... the TEST RESULTS are not back.... So I take it you're being presumptuous because he's admitted to smoking in the past, and being tired that day..... this is about the weakest analogy I've seen in a long time for making an argument against something....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Maybe you better read that article again..... the TEST RESULTS are not back.... So I take it you're being presumptuous because he's admitted to smoking in the past, and being tired that day..... this is about the weakest analogy I've seen in a long time for making an argument against something....

"Smokes marijuana every day". And you think he was just tired? C'mon, man.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Low View Post
    "Smokes marijuana every day". And you think he was just tired? C'mon, man.
    You're forgetting the old riddle: "How does one tell the difference between a pot-smoker and a drunk behind the wheel?"

A: "The drunk plows through everyone doing 35 over and refers to the law enforcement presence on the scene as 'Occifer.' The weed smoker gets pulled over going 35 under, asking 'Was I going too fast?"