Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I watched a few minutes of the Indycar race from Belle Isle on TV and you could see the freighter in the background anchored in the middle of the river.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  35.1 KB

Just hanging out.

Happened to drive by it on the river the other day on my boat. It definitely is empty that thing was way up high in the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I walked by there around 6:30pm Tuesday, and the freighter wasn't there - as if it had gone up in a Puffin of smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    I walked by there around 6:30pm Tuesday, and the freighter wasn't there - as if it had gone up in a Puffin of smoke.
    Lol quite the jokester

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    They probably got paranoid from all the DYers taking photos lately.

They finally got orders and are heading to Quebec. Pulled anchor about one o'clock yesterday afternoon; going through the Welland Canal now.

MikeM, thanks for the update. I say we keep this thread going and adopt the Puffin as the official ship of DetroitYes. It would be interesting to track its progress around the globe and have updates on its ports of call.

Todays Royal Navy toast of the day: To our wives and girlfriends, may they never meet. And the Queen, God Bless Her.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2