Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsgreatest View Post
    Everything you said here is wrong. Matty is not building any new bridge since he cannot compete with limited traffic that Gordie Howe is going to suck up, his only chance was stopping the GHB all together why do you think he fought tooth and nail? Detroit and Windsor do not live and die from truckers stopping by at the border duty free shop like some nowhereville small town get real. The trucks are nothing but a congestion blight for both cities.

I didn't know we had matty sympathizers on here. That's sad.

And yet right next to the Ambassador Bridge, construction continues on Matty's new span. Windsor's new mayor said he's willing to play ball. It'll be interesting to see how all this plays out and who's bridge goes up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    And yet right next to the Ambassador Bridge, construction continues on Matty's new span. Windsor's new mayor said he's willing to play ball. It'll be interesting to see how all this plays out and who's bridge goes up first.
    Construction is not happening on matty's fantasy new span. where did you come up with this lie?

Matty isn't building shit unless he can shut down Gordie Howe completely. he would go bankrupt trying to build a new span himself that doesn't even connect to Canada's highway.

I can tell you whats going to happen, Gordie Howe will be built and matty will be sitting 6 feet under with a trashed legacy.

Construction is not happening on matty's fantasy new span. where did you come up with this lie?

Matty isn't building shit unless he can shut down Gordie Howe completely. he would go bankrupt trying to build a new span himself that doesn't even connect to Canada's highway.

I can tell you whats going to happen, Gordie Howe will be built and matty will be sitting 6 feet under with a trashed legacy.

You need to get out more, Worldsgreatest. On second thought, stay put. Out on the street, someone's liable to bitch-slap you, with that mouth of yours.

Name:  Matty's Bridgework 1.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  55.1 KBName:  Matty's Bridgework 2.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  57.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You need to get out more, Worldsgreatest. On second thought, stay put. Out on the street, someone's liable to bitch-slap you, with that mouth of yours.

Name:  Matty's Bridgework 1.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  55.1 KBName:  Matty's Bridgework 2.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  57.3 KB
    Wait, is mouron really building a second span? 😂 what a fool

Quote Originally Posted by Dmberko11 View Post
    Wait, is mouron really building a second span?  what a fool
    no he's not, money speaks for itself, nobody is financing a 10 billion+ bridge on the detroit river that isn't a national government. Matty is barely worth one billion and i can guarantee 80% of that is not liquid.
    Last edited by Worldsgreatest; May-02-19 at 06:06 PM.

no he's not, money speaks for itself, nobody is financing a 10 billion+ bridge on the detroit river that isn't a national government. Matty is barely worth one billion and i can guarantee 80% of that is not liquid.
    I kinda hope Moroun builds a second span but Gordie Howe bridge gets built anyway, rendering his twinned ambassador a failure and his legacy forever a joke haha